General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princess clearly has a deep love from her homeland and its a really good cause plus Princess Grace had a similar affinity for the USA and Ireland.

But Grace was a busy Princess in Monaco and did not leave all the work to her husband, as Charlene mostly does.

News and informations about Albert and Charlene

Well done Princess Charlene

https://royalcentral.co.uk/europe/m...s-commitment-to-wildlife-conservation-160390/

Some people here has no memory , luckily internet did not exist at the time of Princess Grace, she travelled all the times, a lot in USA and after in Ireland where she bought a little house, once time in London for shopping, once time for Paris thoughout the month september to attend the fashion week while her children were at school at Monaco, during the year 1976 1977; she stayed all the year in Paris and returned to Monaco every 15 days at Monaco, Caroline was enrolled in Sciences Po and Stephanie at the school 'Dames de Saint Maur' there were at this time rumors of divorce between Grace and Rainier in the médias, at the end of her life, she was rarely at Monaco, she gave poetry recitals everywhere in the world

Don't forget the scandale when Grace wanted to return to make cinema with Alfred Hitchcock, I don't want imagine Charlene returning to the swimming races!!!! Oh my God !!!

You are forgetting when Charlene went to Georgia for her foundation last september , in Italia to launch the new schools that her foundation helped, when Charlene went to Califormia to help with her foundation orphelans villages ,

As all the people who are living far from their native country and their family, she loves her country and is helping it . it is not a shame, Grace helped her country in helping young actors

I advice you to read the princess Charlene of Monaco foundation South Africa face book page, you will see that she is doing a lot for desavantaged children and people and she is wright and she is supporting by her husband other things are not our business ,

But wouldn’t you like to see her more present at more events in the principality?

Prince Albert II's wife is currently suffering from an ENT infection, according to a press release from the Prince's Palace. Princess Charlene, who was then traveling to South Africa, will therefore not be able to travel this weekend, nor attend the traditional Monegasque Grand Prix.
"While traveling on the African continent as part of a wildlife conservation mission, HSH Princess Charlène suffers from an ENT infection that does not allow her to travel. Unfortunately, she will not be able to attend the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix. HSH Princess Charlène wishes the best to the Automobile Club of Monaco, organizer of the event, as well as to the drivers and teams involved in this great automobile competition. "

https://www.monaco-tribune.com/2021...ne-se-rendra-pas-au-78e-grand-prix-de-monaco/

https://www.vanitatis.elconfidencia...naco-se-pierde-cita-favorita-motivos_3093000/

Last edited:
Having to stay on in S. Africa, I'm sure she's devastated LOL!

:previous: LOL for what? She has to stay in SA and can't stay with her family.

Tempted to make a joke about getting a 'Rhino virus', but i'll behave :lol:

That said, she did seem to enjoy the F1 events in Monaco in recent years and always seemed very relaxed when visiting the drivers and race, so i could imagine in other circumstances she would have returned to Monaco for it despite her work in Africa, but with Covid still going strong imo it's wise not to take any chances...

Tempted to make a joke about getting a 'Rhino virus', but i'll behave :lol:

That said, she did seem to enjoy the F1 events in Monaco in recent years and always seemed very relaxed when visiting the drivers and race, so i could imagine in other circumstances she would have returned to Monaco for it despite her work in Africa, but with Covid still going strong imo it's wise not to take any chances...

I agree, she always did seem to like the GP but something seems wrong overall. She hasn't done anything in Monaco for months and now is missing the GP which she never does and she wasn't at the MC Masters tennis either which was another notable miss. She may well have an infection but the absences are constant right now.

Are the twins with her in South Africa? I can’t imagine they are because of schooling. In which case, she must want to get back to Monaco ASAP.

Are the twins with her in South Africa? I can’t imagine they are because of schooling. In which case, she must want to get back to Monaco ASAP.

The twins were photographed only a few days ago at the F1 events, i think the photos are in the F1 GP thread.

They are big enough now not to need their mum around every day, besides, they have their dad, and very likely nannies or staff at home :flowers:

Apparently it's an ear infection, so it's probably nothing serious, but you don't really want to be on a long flight with an ear infection because the altitude can make it much worse. So it might genuinely be what they've said - she's been visiting her family but can't fly until the infection's cleared up.

I was surprised not to see her at the tennis, though.

Another set of photos has been released by the Princess Charlene Foundation, I think the first one hasn't been published yet:

** instagram gallery **

And another nice one:

** instagram photo **

Last edited:
:previous: thanks for posting, i like the first one, she looks happy, think it's very much 'her thing' to be involved with this topic, good for her to have found her passion ❤️

She hasn't done anything in months, her brother now attends more engagements than she does.

On the Web there was a report, I don't know if it's true, that Princess Charlene was stuck in South Africa because of Covid and that she could not get back to Monaco due to travel restrictions.

On the Web there was a report, I don't know if it's true, that Princess Charlene was stuck in South Africa because of Covid and that she could not get back to Monaco due to travel restrictions.
Apparently she has had some kind of illness, and because of that she's restricted from travelling for a certain amount of time.

Apparently she has had some kind of illness, and because of that she's restricted from travelling for a certain amount of time.

Read the translation of the announce of the palace, the translation is here

https://ca.hellomagazine.com/royalt...turn-monaco-after-south-africa-trip-infection

On the web, there are false news

Bravo to princess Charlene for what she is doing to preserve the rhinos
The palace announced that the princess Charlene is involving in the wilfire

https://www.monaco-tribune.com/en/2021/05/photos-princess-charlene-takes-a-stand-against-poaching/

She was not in South Africa for her pleasire but for a mission about the thino protect with her foundation , the branch of South Africa and her brother was not present here, and you have photos of the princess

Here is the press release of the palace

Official press release of the palace

The princess Charlene is commited to the preservation of the wildlife in Africa

That was on may 19th 2021

It is the era of appearing, you nedd a photo as proof that the people is working if you have no photo this person is not working

A princess will stay only 15 minutes to cut a ribbon , will speak with the presidents of an association that she will launch and she will return to her palace and everybody will say ' she is working a lot

A princess will work about a project of her association or foundation, she will spend a lot of time with her team , call of phones, reception of persons involving in the project, makinf a press release and how to make it, the team will help her and she will be the leader of the staff but no photos in the palace ' and if she is not present at the launching , she is not working will say everybody

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that's what I said, t hat she has some illness and because of that could not travel....

That type of infection ear, nose and throat, is cleared up with a 5 day course of antibiotics. Presuming she had already started the course before the GP on the 23rd of May I don't know why she's still not home yet.

Bravo to princess Charlene for what she is doing to preserve the rhinos
The palace announced that the princess Charlene is involving in the wilfire

https://www.monaco-tribune.com/en/2021/05/photos-princess-charlene-takes-a-stand-against-poaching/

She was not in South Africa for her pleasire but for a mission about the thino protect with her foundation , the branch of South Africa and her brother was not present here, and you have photos of the princess

Here is the press release of the palace

Official press release of the palace

The princess Charlene is commited to the preservation of the wildlife in Africa

That was on may 19th 2021

It is the era of appearing, you nedd a photo as proof that the people is working if you have no photo this person is not working

A princess will stay only 15 minutes to cut a ribbon , will speak with the presidents of an association that she will launch and she will return to her palace and everybody will say ' she is working a lot

A princess will work about a project of her association or foundation, she will spend a lot of time with her team , call of phones, reception of persons involving in the project, makinf a press release and how to make it, the team will help her and she will be the leader of the staff but no photos in the palace ' and if she is not present at the launching , she is not working will say everybody
What proof do you have that she is doing all those things in the background? And what proof do you have that the other princesses about whom you are so contemptuous, don't do all that background work?

The work undertaken by her Foundation and various patronages is very worthy. However, it is strange that she rarely appears on their behalf (especially as she used to do so) - it isn't just for a photo opportunity or to prove to us that she's working. It actually raises the profile of the organisation as well as showing a public appreciation of the work done by the people involved in the organisation. Gareth and Chantell Wittstock are both very dedicated and hardworking on behalf of the Foundations but the fact remains, they aren't Princess Charlene.

Frankly, the Palace communications team is absolutely useless - more and more, I think they are amateurs but then we see Prince Albert turning up to the opening of a door... Social media is important nowadays, the team need to up their game for the Princess. But she needs to play her part as well.

NB. I do understand she is unwell at the moment but the absences are not just recent.

Last edited:
That type of infection ear, nose and throat, is cleared up with a 5 day course of antibiotics. Presuming she had already started the course before the GP on the 23rd of May I don't know why she's still not home yet.

I'm not sure if this applies, since she might have access to a private jet, but a commercial airline would usually not let her fly as long as she has symptoms that are also covid symptoms, even if the worst of the infection might be over.

She does seem to have been gone for a long time, though - even before the infection. If that was because she worked on rhino conservation for weeks, that's great. I'm not entirely convinced that's the case, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this applies, since she might have access to a private jet, but a commercial airline would usually not let her fly as long as she has symptoms that are also covid symptoms, even if the worst of the infection might be over.

She does seem to have been gone for a long time, though - even before the infection. If that was because worked on rhino conservation for weeks, that's great. I'm not entirely convinced that's the case, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

I doubt it too, I suspect she likes S Africa and wants to go there.. but its very likely that she's not allowed to fly until she is fully clear of her illness

news and information about Albert, Charlene and family

All the comments about the involving of the princess in the preservation for the worldlife( and the thinos are good, scientifics, Ong associations for the animals nd so
She was in SA these last times for this commintment and I say her bravo, she is a true princess who cares about the animals , a good job

I don't read the wishes of a speedy recovering when the palace announced the ENT infection of Charlene only'it is nothing only a little infection with 5 days of antibiotic' they are not doctors, they are even not human

The foundations of the prince Albert II and the Princess Charlene of Monaco foundation are working together for the preservation of the environment

https://www.monaco-tribune.com/en/2...collection-machines-enter-the-port-of-monaco/

Last edited by a moderator:
All the comments about the involving of the princess in the preservation for the worldlife( and the thinos are good, scientifics, Ong associations for the animals nd so
She was in SA these last times for this commintment and I say her bravo, she is a true princess who cares about the animals , a good job

I don't read the wishes of a speedy recovering when the palace announced the ENT infection of Charlene only'it is nothing only a little infection with 5 days of antibiotic' they are not doctors, they are even not human

The foundations of the prince Albert II and the Princess Charlene of Monaco foundation are working together for the preservation of the environment

https://www.monaco-tribune.com/en/2...collection-machines-enter-the-port-of-monaco/

If it were any other royal I would have took the infection story at face value but when it's someone who hasn't carried out an engagement in her home country for months I think people may be forgiven for being less than trusting of what we are being told. The Palace don't usually comment on her constant absences but I think they were forced into giving an excuse for the GP as her non attendance was going to be very noticeable. I'm not convinced it was the truth but perhaps we'll never know.

I'm sorry but I don't understand the point you are making - nobody has said there is anything wrong with the work undertaken by the Foundation or the preservation of wildlife.

As to wishing her a speedy recovery why do you assume that people don't? You haven't either.

And you haven't answered either of my points from my previous post about how you know what she is doing in the background and what other princesses do in the background. I don't suppose you will either...

Ofcourse we all wish her a speedy recovery, and great health for the rest of her life, and her work for the rhino's is fabulous, and such a great cause, and i'm sure she is a great asset to various south african causes

however

reality also is that this is the "royal family of monaco" subforum, with regards to representing the royal family in Monaco, her children have made more appearances this year than she has (and no, i haven't counted them, but don't bother compiling a list, because i'm sure in the last month they have made more already)

for this subforum it's quite normal that people comment on that, while simultaneously wishing with all heart that she is well..

and yes, i know i will trigger a lot of responses denying this....i know this subforum :lol:

It does seem odd for her to be gone so long given that her children are so young.

reality also is that this is the "royal family of monaco" subforum, with regards to representing the royal family in Monaco, her children have made more appearances this year than she has (and no, i haven't counted them, but don't bother compiling a list, because i'm sure in the last month they have made more already)

and yes, i know i will trigger a lot of responses denying this....i know this subforum :lol:

That's a very good point Lee-Z and a point most rational members will concur with and not out of malice but simply a fact.

You could also add Charlene's brother to that list too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom