General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan either; but I guess a pretty standard 'family picture' that many would have with kids not exactly behaving like intended. Not sure why they would pick such an impractical spot to paint Easter eggs; Albert at least tries to smile and show off the Easter eggs.

A happy family spending time together, doing simple things...what could be wrong with that?

The idea is nice but the picture does look a bit awkward, mainly because they appear to be randomly doing this fun activity squashed onto some stairs.

Unusual type of picture.... Of course tastes differ....

It's a no for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The kids are terrific. But why did they choose this spot to paint Easter eggs? And Charlene looks rather unwell. I hope it's just too much powder.

news and information about Albert, Charlene and family

I see a happy family on this photo , nothing else
It is not an official photo only a photo for instagram and the facebook page of the palace
We are at Easter Time , it is a day of peace not a day to critic

It's always nice to see parents spend some time with their children. Just a shame the angle of the photo doesn't favour anyone.

I like the brilliant colors of the Easter eggs. It must have taken a long time to paint them.
:easterbunny::happyeaster::happyeaster::happyeaster::easterbasket::happyeaster::happyeaster::happyeaster::easterbunny:

Just nice to see a picture of the family having some down time. It comes across as a candid photo rather than posed, which I rather like.

A happy family spending time together, doing simple things...what could be wrong with that?

Exactly and having a happy Easter too.

I fully agree with C4A and An Ard Ri. The photo depicts a happy family having some fun together.

Princess Charlene joined a campaign for the Rhino Conservation:

** Pic **

Wonderful cause and great to see Princess Charlene back.

The Princess must be still in Africa.

The Princess must be still in Africa.

It's strange if she is as that would be around 2 months she's been away. I can't see her leaving her children in Monaco for that length of time but nor can I see them being away from Monaco for that length of time either. I don't know what's going on but I wouldn't expect her to miss the GP this weekend.

Unless its possibly to do with travel restrictions from South Africa?

Unless its possibly to do with travel restrictions from South Africa?

how come she was able to go to S Africa? I thought that travel was still somewhat restricted... and people didn't travel unless there was a good reason.. ie illness in the family, or a short work trip.....

We don't know if the Princess is still there or back in Monaco other than the recent Instagram photos she more or less vanished for 2 months.

how come she was able to go to S Africa? I thought that travel was still somewhat restricted... and people didn't travel unless there was a good reason.. ie illness in the family, or a short work trip.....

Maybe the funeral of the Zulu King counted as essential work? It's not impossible to travel just not advised, especially if she planned to stay for an extended amount of time and work with the rhino charity.

It is a long time to spend separated from her family though, especially with her brother in Monaco.

Announce of the palace

About the investment of the princess Charlene for the wildlife

You know anything about the laws of the travel in France and Monaco to other countries, it is not like in United Kingdom or in USA

In France,travel to South Africa is not recommended but not prohibited, PCR testsonly need to be negative, no matter the lenght of the travel
Princess Charlene has a diplomatic passport like all the other royal families or diplomat people she can go to South Africa whenever she wants these photos were perhaps taken when she went to SA for the king"s Zulu funeral, the photos are now published and even she travelled again the last week to SA for this work , she could fly to her native country

Of course, you don't remember the photo of all the family in Monaco for Easter on april 3th

Since february 2006, some persons , always the same people are criticing without reason and also are dreaming of the end of their wedding

Announcement of the Princess Charlene of Monaco foundation South Africa

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the funeral of the Zulu King counted as essential work? It's not impossible to travel just not advised, especially if she planned to stay for an extended amount of time and work with the rhino charity.

It is a long time to spend separated from her family though, especially with her brother in Monaco.

??? Wouldn't her husband and children be more important than one of her brothers (the other one is living in South Africa if I'm not mistaken)?

The Instagram/Facebook posts mention “a recent trip” which leads me to believe that the Princess is now back in Monaco. I think this trip may have coincided with her attendance of the funeral of the Zulu King.

It is such a sad reality that these magnificent animals must be dehorned to protect them from being poached - just because some think the horns (it is hair only) contain an aphrodisiac.

It is good to see P Charlene getting involved in such a worthy cause - she is now involved in the conservation of rhino and lions.

??? Wouldn't her husband and children be more important than one of her brothers (the other one is living in South Africa if I'm not mistaken)?

Maybe that came out wrong. I took her children and husband being in Monaco for granted and was making a bad quip about her brother being in Monaco and she isn't.

Maybe that came out wrong. I took her children and husband being in Monaco for granted and was making a bad quip about her brother being in Monaco and she isn't.

Yeah, I think they ought to make Gareth an honorary Prince as he seems to love carrying out public duties in Monaco far more than his sister does LOL! He was even presenting the awards during Monaco fashion week just the other day, another event under the patronage of his sister that she never shows for. If she is in Monaco right now why was he doing this and not Charlene? I can't think of any other royal/princely family where the married in royal is replaced by one of their own relatives so often at public events in this way, it's frankly bizarre.

Last edited:
It is good to see P Charlene getting involved in such a worthy cause - she is now involved in the conservation of rhino and lions.

Its a truly wonderful cause .

It's a great cause for the Princess and her Foundation.

Don't like the hair - preferred the original look at Christmas to this "jarhead" look - she reminds me of Gibbs in NCIS.

And convientley connected to Africa so another good excuse to spend more time there.

The Princess clearly has a deep love from her homeland and its a really good cause plus Princess Grace had a similar affinity for the USA and Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom