General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1023184/Snowdon-daughter-cheating-Margaret.html

DNA will provide the answer one way or another.

When Princess Margaret married Tony Armstrong-Jones in May, 1960, his best friend's wife was expecting a baby girl; delivered I think after Margaret's wedding.

DNA revealed Tony-Armstrong Jones was the father. Tony's own father said the marriage would never last.

Margaret never knew or found out about this. Tony was a real cad!!

As regards Prince Albert, if true, I think money will change hands; but a relationship will depend on Albert.

Last edited:
Not to spoil any ones day, but why in the world are some people not satisfied whit what they have and believe the grass is greener on the other side of the fence? Maybe being spoiled and believe they are more entitled then others. Their EGO must not fit in to their pocket.

Any picture of their 2020 Christmas card yet? I hope she doesn't have that horrible shaved head in it.

Nice photos
I Believe it was during the birthday of Prince Jacques and princess Gabriella at Roc Agel

I’m sorry if this sounds a little aggressive but I can’t help but wonder what is wrong with Albert. If he doesn’t want children from a one night stand, that’s perfectly understandable, but he should know better than to trust his lovers. I’m not saying the pregnancies were premeditated but it’s better to be safe than sorry. If he didn’t want those relationships to result in pregnancy, he should’ve have taken the matter into his own hands and made sure he had protection at the time. Simple as that.

Let me put my opinion in here please. Before the pandemic I and a friend met about once a month for coffee . There were two women talking, one of them said, see a women as a Batterie in your phone or Laptop, it runs until the Batterie needs charging. So for it to do this it needs an outlet and a plug. Female outlet, male plug the other women said yes I get it. So one without the other don't work. It seemed the outlet was more then willing to except the plug? Just because the women offers, the man don't need to except it. Maybe the outlet expected more then a short charge.?

I’m sorry if this sounds a little aggressive but I can’t help but wonder what is wrong with Albert. If he doesn’t want children from a one night stand, that’s perfectly understandable, but he should know better than to trust his lovers. I’m not saying the pregnancies were premeditated but it’s better to be safe than sorry. If he didn’t want those relationships to result in pregnancy, he should’ve have taken the matter into his own hands and made sure he had protection at the time. Simple as that.
Agreed.

He is lucky that illegitimate children are all he's gotten from these one night stands and not HIV/AIDS.

A beautiful photo of the family! Gabriella looks so much like Charlene.

Posts about the Sainte Devote celebrations should be made at our extra thread that can be found here .

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella they suuport their own teams in Rugby!

"Gareth Wittstock, Chairman of the Fédération Monégasque de Rugby, announced his wish in having two national teams participate in the Dubai Sevens in December, 2021.

A men's team, "The Impis", supported by HSH Jacques, and for a grand debut in Monaco's rugby history, a women's team will also be present. HSH Gabriella, will be supporting this new team, which name will be revealed this year."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLSMPE_loEd/

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene have participated in a Thank You video message to mark today‘s International Women’s Day and with that to thank „women on the front lines during the confinement of March 2020, these everyday heroines who take care, help and nourish“:

** Video **

The Zulu king was much respected and loved and he will be honoured with an official burial on Thursday. I did not know that P Charlene enjoyed a close relationship with him, but it is not surprising since she spent some time in KwaZulu -Natal previously.

Off topic posts have been removed. There is an extra threads for stamps of Monaco that can be found here. Thank you for your understanding!

St Patrick's Day Merge

On Wednesday 17 March on the occasion of Saint Patrick's Day, Prince Albert visited the "Princess Grace Irish Library" located on the Rock.

Students from the "Prince Rainier III of Monaco Foundation" Academy of Music and Theater gave a recital in the presence of members of the Board of Directors of the Library and the Academy.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ewxdz1bXAAUmsv8?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ewxg5gaXAAATf5B?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn....=26ffab1df3ea33e1228a7de1cf7ec7f5&oe=6077BD66

:previous: And Prince Jaques with Princess Gabriella take part

Last edited by a moderator:
The Princess Grace Irish Library was an perfect choice for St Patrick's day.

I never realized how many buildings was named after Grace. Great work Albert!

Love the casual moments like Gabriella going fo check out the cake :flowers:
(she reminds me of her aunt P.Stephanie everytime i see her..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom