General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do really feel for both Charlene and Albert. Having gone to SA for a short engagement and ending up having to stay for months must be incredibly difficult for the entire family. Like most royals, Albert's diary was probably set by the end of last year and now he finds himself in the heavy haul of needing to spend more time with the twins to try to offset the time Charlene would have spent with them.

Mothers and fathers inevitably settle into a routine that works best for them and their spouses so their children spend quality time with each of them. But now their mother has been apart from them for months it would be quite normal for them to be less content or happy by the situation. That, in turn, hurts the parents and can result in visits like some that Albert has taken the twins along to as some sort of compensation rather than the engagement being 'suitable' for the children.

Meanwhile, Charlene is alone and in discomfort and pain and missing her family very much which would not help her recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

To me it seems the article doesn't contain anything new. It just tells that she has become Vice President, who had that position before and who else is a member of the committee.

It was already announced back in July and has been mentioned before at this thread, see here.

What are the news about Charlene? Do we know more about her health, how is she now?

It's a bit strange, but she says it's for the foundation and there's a "picture" of her in the "water" with the Ocean Tiara on her head. It's not completely illogical, but it's not exactly normal. On the other hand, we know she's not 100% well or in normal circumstances. There are stranger things she could be doing (which is to say, I would cut her a break. It's not that bad).

Last edited:
Without wishing to be facetious, we get to see her choosing to wear a tiara , albeit a made up pic.

she could be feeling lonely and wants attention, which I wouldn't blame her,

wonder if on her return she will do more Events in Monaco?

It's interesting - and somewhat sad - the parallels between Charlene & Grace.

Despite the fairytale image, credible historians have revealed the depths of Princess Grace's unhappiness in Monaco and her longing to return to the US with her children.

It's interesting - and somewhat sad - the parallels between Charlene & Grace.

Despite the fairytale image, credible historians have revealed the depths of Princess Grace's unhappiness in Monaco and her longing to return to the US with her children.

I don’t think any of the women who marry into royal families get a fairy tale life, and it’s not a life that’s easy to leave. Once you have children and you’re married to the King (or Prince in this case) your options are very limited.

That said, I don’t think we can say Charlene has been deeply unhappy in Monaco, to the point that she’d leave with the children if she could. There may be many things she doesn’t like about her situation in Monaco, but she’s also had an exceedingly rough few months, with reasons for being down or not at her best that have nothing to do with her life in Monaco.

Is the Princess reading the bible?

Yes, I think she is, and I think she's also wearing a rosary, these two aspects also explain the "God Bless" caption she has given.

I don’t think any of the women who marry into royal families get a fairy tale life, and it’s not a life that’s easy to leave. Once you have children and you’re married to the King (or Prince in this case) your options are very limited.

I don't think that's the case, as some women seem to flourish.
Maxima, for example, seems to enjoy her position.

Whilst its good to see the Princess getting back to some sense of normality I was a little shocked at how gaunt the Princess looked.

Hola is quoting the original source Monacomatin and the Princess Charlene Foundation is quoted with the following statement:

Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco will receive general anesthesia for her last operation that will take place today. The Princess Charlene Foundation of Monaco wishes her the best with this latest intervention and her recovery process

it is strange , no press release from the palace, no tweets on twitter, no article on the site of You news24 which is the first to speak about the health of the princess ,

Apart Monaco Matin which seems to repeat the article of Hola

I think we must wait for other news

I don't think that's the case, as some women seem to flourish.
Maxima, for example, seems to enjoy her position.

Well, yes, obviously some do flourish. For those who don’t I think it would be a hard road, and it’s a life that comes with a lot of pressures and constraints that can’t be changed.

it is strange , no press release from the palace, no tweets on twitter, no article on the site of You news24 which is the first to speak about the health of the princess ,

Apart Monaco Matin which seems to repeat the article of Hola

I think we must wait for other news
Well, several accounts on Instagram have reported the news (including Point de Vue) and the posts have been liked by Charlene's family members.

Well I suppose she won't be coming back this month after all. The conspiracy theorists will have a field day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom