General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A Brazilian woman claims that her 15-year-old daughter is the biological daughter of Prince Albert. She has claimed for years that her daughter is that of the Monegasque sovereign, but has always refused to respond to her requests for the DNA test. The trial is scheduled for February 2021 in Milan."

If this turns out to be his daughter I hope it won't affect his marraige to Charlene. Was he even with Charlene when this child was conceived?

Albert did not even know Charlene , their story began on january 20006

This child would be born on july 2005

All princes or kings have known the bad luck of beeing the father of their child by a woman
exemples, king Juan Carlos, prince of Asturies Felipe of Spain , prince Laurent , King Carl Gustav,
One day we are reading an article with this title ' he is the father of my daughter or my son and we have the story of their affair and after there is no more article about this woman and her child because it was not true, all these women are attracted by the money , the celebrity and so….

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: ...but then P.Albert already has two acknowledged children (prior to his marriage), that was not bad luck, that was biology ;)

That said: exactly *because* he is not in denial about his two eldest children, i could imagine he'd be equally straightforward to this child if he had been the father...so my gutfeeling is it will all blow over and he's not too worried..

:previous: ...but then P.Albert already has two acknowledged children (prior to his marriage), that was not bad luck, that was biology ;)

That said: exactly *because* he is not in denial about his two eldest children, i could imagine he'd be equally straightforward to this child if he had been the father...so my gutfeeling is it will all blow over and he's not too worried..

Didn't it take a legal fight both times for Jazmin and Alexandre to be acknowledged? I know things with Nicole Coste got very messy in the press I seem to remember him publicly denying Jazmin was his for a long, long time, accusing her mother of "jumping on the bandwagon".

There are a lot of long contentious threads discussing the situations in this section.

Obviously I'm not saying he is the father but I don't think it's as simple as "oh well he acknowledged two other children but not this one therefore he can't be the father."

There was also a German woman I think who claimed her child was his (Bea Fiedler?). DNA tests proved otherwise. Time will tell.

Albert did not even know Charlene , their story began on january 20006

This child would be born on july 2005

All princes or kings have known the bad luck of beeing the father of their child by a woman
exemples, king Juan Carlos, prince of Asturies Felipe of Spain , prince Laurent , King Carl Gustav,
One day we are reading an article with this title ' he is the father of my daughter or my son and we have the story of their affair and after there is no more article about this woman and her child because it was not true, all these women are attracted by the money , the celebrity and so….

bad luck??? ALbert has 2 children already outside of his marriage.. and other Royals such as Albert II of Belgium have fathered children by other women. Its not "bad luck", its bad judgement...

Thanks everyone for posting these lovely Summer pictures of the family enjoying their break. ..while we are shivering on day 138 of lockdown!

Looks like the family had a lot of fun on their break! Jacques and Gabriella are growing fast.

A new stamp of Prince Albert.
In response to the unprecedented global health crisis caused by COVID-19, Prince Albert sent a message of solidarity to the population of Monaco which is now written on the stamp: “Patience, trust, courage and solidarity”. The new design serves to commemorate the spirit of solidarity that was born out of these difficult times.

https://www.monaco-tribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/timbrecovid-500x500-1.png

The Mayor of Monaco has confirmed today that the annual traditional picnic usually attended be the Princely couple and their children at the end of summer won't take place this year due to the current Corona situation:

** Post **

:previous: It looks like the family are really getting stuck in, and a good event to bring Jacques and Gabriella to so they can learn the importance of cleanliness for the environment at a young age and they can keep this in mind for the future.

Agree, P.Albert always seems very active and involved in loads of activities in Monaco and great to see the twins joining in

So important for kids, either commoner or royal to learn. We need to teach them young about the environment and doing our part.

Perfect event to involve the kids in. :flowers:

Wow, with a private training session, nice! Great idea to get money for the foundation (i don't think they mention how high the final bid was ? )

Also nice to see in this press release that the Foundations of the Princely couple will work together more often in future. Can only be exciting.

Prince Jacques launched the 2nd International Pétanque Challenge of Prince Hereditaire Jacques of Monaco under the patronage of Prince Albert this weekend, 17-18 October between the tent of Fontvieille and Boulevard Rainier III

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGhOBkPqbk2/

Prince Jacques launched the 2nd International Pétanque Challenge of Prince Hereditaire Jacques of Monaco under the patronage of Prince Albert this weekend, 17-18 October between the tent of Fontvieille and Boulevard Rainier III

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGhOBkPqbk2/

I like that P.Albert starts to take Jacques to this sort of events, nothing to fussy, but when you're born into a life/job you might as well grow up in it a little bit

Agree. Some fun and informal events for the little Prince to start off with, and ease into the many responsibilities he will eventually have to shoulder.

Early training will help him a lot when he rules Monaco. Great job little one.

Prince Albert talks to People magazine about his recovery from the Covid-19

"'I Still Didn't Feel Quite Right'"

https://people.com/royals/prince-albert-of-monaco-speaks-out-on-his-long-recovery-from-covid-19/

Very insightful into Prince Albert's personal experience with lingering symptoms of covid. He spoke to Monaco's low cases and deaths and vaccination plan.

"It is an ambitious plan which calls ultimately for all 37,000 residents to be vaccinated. The inoculation schedule will begin as soon as French medical authorities complete their vaccine review.
That should be sometime in January. We'll have everything in place when the green light is given," he assures.

I especially enjoyed a personal story he told about Christmas shopping locally and the tearful thanks he received from one shop keeper.

Excellent article!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom