General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems to have been a rather short visit but glad that Albert and the children were able to visit their wife and mom at the end of their summer holidays. Although I still don't fully understand why the children didn't go earlier, so they could spend some more time with their mother - and Albert could have come at this time and take them home with him when it was time for school again.

Somebody, I agree with you. Too short a visit for such a long time apart.

That was indeed a very short holiday to South Africa but with the school year around the corner understandable

What a shame they didn't go a few days earlier.

Short

That was indeed a very short holiday to South Africa but with the school year around the corner understandable

What a shame they didn't go a few days earlier.

Quite short, to bad.:whistling:

When does the school year start at Monaco?

So couldn't they stay till the first weekend of September?

Maybe Albert had other obligations this week and it seems he doesn't want them to stay with their mother on their own. He accompanied them on both short visits.

We cannot say that the visit was too short, we don't know when they landed on South Africa
We had not see them since the operation of Charlene , they perhaps stayed incognito with Charlene to prevent the paparrazis , Charlene published the photos at the end of their holidays

There is the Corvid 19 in South Africa, there are a lot of people who are dead and there is the lockdown , it is not the time that the children would be contamined because there would be the school time in a week, the parents prefer to know that the children are in good health, it is their first year in primary school

The children cannot also stay at South Africa because there would be three travels with the plane, travel of Albert to Monaco, the plane would return to South Africa to bring home Jacques and Gabriella , that would not be good for the environment after Albert

All I am saying is my own feeling

Princess Charlene must be sad to be again far away of her family

Usually, there is the monegash picnic the last week just before the school time but this event was canceled because the Corvid, I read nothing in the local newspaper for this year, canceled or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
In the country i live in (NL) if you travel to South Africa and come back, you have to go in mandatory 'isolation at home' for a couple of days before you can go back to work or school.

I could well imagine it being similar in Monaco, and Albert and the twins do that as well (of nothing else, so be a good example), and that would make them back right in time for the new school season..

that might also be the reason, come to think of it, that they don't just fly over more often...P.Albert obviously has the means to do that, but in Covid times, it would mean self isolation every time, which is very impractical for him.

let's just hope that this recent operation was the last and she is on the mend now

just my 2 cts, i don't think we should look for any 'deeper' motives here..

I don't think we know how long they were there. Albert has had no engagements for a couple of weeks at least - the photos weren't necessarily released straightaway.

Glad they had some time together.

The last engagements were 6th and 7th of August so they could well have spent 2 full weeks in South Africa unbeknown to us all.

How fun, great to see P Albert and the kids together.

I really want to believe that all is well with the first family. (..) I hope the family will get through this latest difficulty unscathed.

Hopefully we shall soon our beloved Princess Charlene back in Monaco with her family.

Charlene was released from hospital on Thursday, which is good news, but she's really having a bad time. Let's hope it's good news from now on.

Poor Charlene. It seems like one thing after another for her.

Hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Good to hear, I hope it's true. I feel very sorry for her, being so ill and alone without her husband and her children. Hopefully she has family and friends in SA to stay with her for comfort.

She never seemed happy with her life in Monaco, hopefully she hasn't had a nervous breakdown besides her other health issues. I wish her a good recovery and that she can return to her family in Monaco as soon as possible.

Charlene’s birth family still live in South Africa don’t they? I believe one brother and her parents do, anyway.

Charlene’s birth family still live in South Africa don’t they? I believe one brother and her parents do, anyway.

Yes, one brother and her parents live in SA; her second brother lives in Monaco.

I'm sure she has got friends there as well, so she definitely won't be alone. But she really seems to be very unwell, I wish her all the best! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom