General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Excellent post Claire! I had not considered her infections in relation to her history as a swimmer. Sorry to hear about your suffering; you have really shed light in doing so. Thank you.

Good that the palace decided to release official statements to stop the rumour. I think the ppl who are sceptical about Charlene's condition and think it's just an excuse for her to stay at SA can shut up now.

Hope everything goes well and wish Charlene a quick recovery.

I know the family are not obliged to release pics but it would be heartwarming to see the children reunited with their mother. They must have missed her so much but credit to Albert who has had the children close to him during this difficult time, taking them on engagements with him and spending time having fun on the jet ski etc. When things get back to normal perhaps the family might even look back on what's happened in a positive light as it gave the prince a lot of quality time with the children that he might not have had otherwise. I'm sure too that having their other parent with them a lot made the children feel secure in Charlene's absence.

Last edited:
sophie25, you have echoed my thoughts! Hopefully they will be soon reunited. We should all pray hard for Charlene's speedy recovery.

A silly question perhaps:

I understand that Charlene with her condition (that is hopefully fixed)will have problems flying, but how about sailing?
I suppose it would be possible to sail her from South Africa to Monaco aboard a private oceangoing yacht.
But would the movements at sea affect her inner ear just as badly?

Even if her condition, in the worst case scenario, does not improve, surely she will still have to return to Monaco at some point - and in some way.

sophie25, you have echoed my thoughts! Hopefully they will be soon reunited. We should all pray hard for Charlene's speedy recovery.

Absolutely, it's a shame that on some other boards people were practically salivating at the possibility that Charlene's absence was the prelude to a divorce. I can't imagine hating people I don't even know so much as to wish their children's family life be destroyed. The twins are lucky to have two parents who clearly love them to bits and, God willing, it will be great to see the family all together on the balcony on National Day this year.

sophie25, you will be astonished at the spiteful comments that I read mostly in British dailies. The one with the most hateful comments is the Daily Mail. I could not bear to read any more vicious things about Charlene and Albert that I posted a comment; asking them what was the reason for such spiteful comments. I also added that they should take a good look around them and see things that will make them ashamed to say they are British!

sophie25, you will be astonished at the spiteful comments that I read mostly in British dailies. The one with the most hateful comments is the Daily Mail. I could not bear to read any more vicious things about Charlene and Albert that I posted a comment; asking them what was the reason for such spiteful comments. I also added that they should take a good look around them and see things that will make them ashamed to say they are British!

It really is terrible. It seems to literally infuriate some people that this marriage goes on. Why o why do some people yearn for them to split? Isn't there enough bad things going on in the World without willing someone's marriage to fail, especially when there are young children involved? Very nasty indeed. I think some of these Individuals should take a long hard look at themselves.

Last edited:
That's why I wrote in my comment that they should take a good look around them. I think some people are so angered that they are still together that they invent all sorts of lies and rumours. In some of the comments, some readers had the audacity to suggest that Charlene went to S.A. to consult lawyers re a divorce.

Yes, it is unbelievable how hateful some people can be, and the schadenfreude they derive from the misfortune of others. They must be extremely unhappy within themselves.

I am just so happy that the couples’ marriage is solid and that they are happy together. Here’s hoping they can be reunited soon and the Princess will regain her health and strength soon. Yes, all of them on the balcony on National Day, something to look forward to.

I will travel to SA early in Sept, and hopefully I can share some happy news about the family from there.

I understand that Charlene with her condition (that is hopefully fixed)will have problems flying, but how about sailing?
I suppose it would be possible to sail her from South Africa to Monaco aboard a private oceangoing yacht.

Even if her condition, in the worst case scenario, does not improve, surely she will still have to return to Monaco at some point - and in some way.

Perhaps the medical advice is not to travel until the Princess is well enough to do so.

I think a potential problem with that is that, depending on what issues and surgeries she’s had, her balance may be poor, she may have vertigo, nausea, vomiting, headaches, etc. All things that would make for a very long, miserable voyage, and then if she worsened in any significant way they’d have to airlift her out, exposing her to the pressure changes and everything else that’s presumably keeping her from flying now.

Also, I’m not sure what the sailing and safety conditions are for the routes they could take from South Africa to Europe, but I’m guessing it’s not a trip to be undertaken without a huge amount of planning, even with a large vessel and top notch crew.

It’s awful to be stuck there the way she is, and the timing is especially bad with COVID making everything harder, but she’s safe and comfortable, in a familiar place, with access to great medical care. I think she’ll stay where she is until she’s cleared to fly.

:previous: You took the words right out of my mouth. The idea of getting on a boat with ENT problems makes me shudder as IMHO Charlene's problem concerns the middle ear, whatever tenuous hold she has on her balance would cause her long distress and pain trying to get to Monaco by boat.

Last edited:
It must be horrible for them to only see her children occasionnally.

news and information about Albert, Charlene and family

Video IX , a country and a family

The palace published the nineth vidéo

Wonderful to finally see a family photo I really wish that they had done this sooner.

Hope they all have a nice family holiday!

So happy for them, that they are reunited.
Hmmmm. Doing her own haircut, brings back memories of my own girls doing so. And doing it myself as well, as a child. [emoji1787]

I'm dealing with a self-made haircut right now. She told me, "Don't look" and like a real fool, I didn't, right until I heard the scissors hissing.

I'm so happy that they're reunited. I do approve of staying where she was. My sailor dad had a car accident many years ago and while his ear problems aren't nearly as bad as hers, flying is a trial and being on water can be a challenge as well. The latter is kind of a problem... If he could spare himself this, he would have. I see no reason for the Princess to subject herself to much worse when she could just stay and recuperate.

Lovely pictures.

Nice glad to see the family back together. Bella sure doesn't like a photo taken.

The family enjoy their time together!!!

"I am so thrilled to have my family back with me❤️ (Gabriella decided to give herself a haircut!!!)

Sorry my Bella I tried my best to fix it"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS_VuctjIN1/

Ha, I didn’t read the part after the heart on IG and was just coming here to see whether we thought she’d cut her own hair or if this could have been done on purpose (it almost looks like something the female lead in a Marvel movie would sport, or a character from 2059 in a time travel movie).

Nice to see them spending time together. The twins must have been thrilled to see their mother.

Nice pictures of the family back together. Love the two pictures of Albert and Charlene.

Both adults look tired - it's been a rough few months for them. Hope they are enjoying their family time.

The family enjoy their time together!!!

"I am so thrilled to have my family back with me❤️ (Gabriella decided to give herself a haircut!!!)

Sorry my Bella I tried my best to fix it"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS_VuctjIN1/

I wondered if Bella had done her own hair when I saw the photo…..yep. Lol [emoji23]

Nice that the family are reunited. I’m sure it’s been a LONG last few months for them.

So good to see the family together again.

Really nice of P Charlene to share these precious family pics.

I am sure they will have a wonderful time together in the African bush.

news and information about Albert, Charlene and family

The palace published the last vidéo which is the summary of the last ten mini vidéos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom