General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the raging Delta and the political violence I’d rather my kids stay where it’s much safer even if it’s not with me but that’s just me.

news and information about Albert, Charlene and family

Between the raging Delta and the political violence I’d rather my kids stay where it’s much safer even if it’s not with me but that’s just me.

You are right , I read on Monaco Matin that the palace is worried about the political violance before the prince would go to South Africa with the children

It seems that Albert has now a yacht Gabjac

I really hope for the family that they will cope with the new everyday life after Charlene has returned to Monaco!

WOW that is the biggest watercraft of that style I have ever seen hope he gave Gabby a ride also. How fun to vacation with the kids. We know P Albert is a very busy and successful head of state.

Yes the Covid pandemic might throw a wrench into the visit. Surely he would fly on a private jet, still regulations are what they are.

love the idea that he named the yacht after his kids, but knowing there's a website where you can follow the location of the boat makes me a bit uncomfortable...maybe it's just me..

let's hope for Charlene that the coming operation will be the last and she can start the road to recovery..

Really lovely idea naming the yacht after the twins!

The palace published the video 8th yesterday

In itself a nice video, but for me it shows very clearly how gaunt and unwell she looked in her recent pictures.
I mean, she always had a slender frame, but never fragile, until now...

let's hope the operation goes as planned..

Last edited:
Finally something official from the Palace regarding the Princess.

Yes, it's wise that there was an official statement to end all the wild flying rumours (not here on TRF but on other boards i read all kinds of speculations).

And also good they mentioned her husbands and kids will join her when she's recovering (at least that's what i understood)

Let's pray for her and her children that everything goes well.

May Sainte Devote watch over
Courage to the princess, her husband Prince Albert and their children

I hope that all the tabloids will stop all their speculations. We should all pray for her speedy recovery and that she will be able to return to Monaco to be with her husband and their lovely twins.

It makes sense that the children have been in Europe having some Summer fun with their Dad up to this point. There was no point in them going to SA until after the operation as that is when Charlene will appreciate seeing them most. I wish her a speedy recovery and it's too bad for those posters on some other forums who have been practically praying that the Princess' absence singalled the end of the marriage.

Wishing the Princess a good recovery - 4 hours is a very long operation, that will take some time to recover from.

Hope she enjoys her time with the twins and Prince Albert.

I just read about the surgery in PEOPLE Magazine. Four hours under general anesthesia...yikes!:ohmy:

HSH is going to be in some serious discomfort for the next few days.:sad:

Is the surgery already over? When will we know more information?

Yes, it's wise that there was an official statement to end all the wild flying rumours (not here on TRF but on other boards i read all kinds of speculations).

And also good they mentioned her husbands and kids will join her when she's recovering (at least that's what i understood)

Yes hopefully it was put an end to all the online speculation and that the palace will update on the Princess's recovery.

I just read about the surgery in PEOPLE Magazine. Four hours under general anesthesia...yikes!:ohmy:

HSH is going to be in some serious discomfort for the next few days.:sad:
Ouch, that sounds like quite a complicated operation.

Presumably another surgery for her sinus problems?

If so, we may be assume the first operation wasn't successful.

Wonder how the procedure will be? Poking around in someone's inner ear, can only be extremely complicated, I'd imagine!

Its good that the Palace are being more pro active and are giving updates and the Princess must be looking forward to the twins holiday.

Thank you, melina p. I assume all went well. We wish the Princess a speedy recovery.

Presumably another surgery for her sinus problems?

If so, we may be assume the first operation wasn't successful.

Wonder how the procedure will be? Poking around in someone's inner ear, can only be extremely complicated, I'd imagine!

My initial concerns regarding Princess Charlene's "ear infection" is found on post #349 of this thread.

The limited ongoing information we have received from the Palace about her ear infection and recent 4 hr surgery yesterday still gives us very little information. Depending on the organism(s) causing the infection(s) and the surgeries involved my best guess: due to the extent and severity of the infection and damage to the inner working (anatomy) of the ear (composed of 7 major parts), a partial or full reconstruction was performed of the damaged parts. Her outcome/prognosis of course will hopefully be successful.

I am a Native South African and used to live in the pool and then in the warm Ocean as a kid and young adult. When I moved to the UK and started having issues with pressure in my ears and never though much about it. After a few summers in the UK and hay fever I went to an ENT for a sever sinus infection. The pollution of London as well as the humid of the air in general also created a problem. I also was travelling by airplane a bit. I had had 5 operations - sinus twice, grommets, eardrum, as it tore and eustachian tubes to date. Sinus infections give me vertigo and essentially the pressure in my head is sometimes unbearable. I have even daily exercises to do to release pressure in my ears.

It is just that in the 1980's and 1990's - proper ENT precaution is not taught to swimmers of chlorine water nor seas. It really should be. And I think the Princess Charlene is realizing the same.

Claire ^^^
Thanks for your post above. I think it explains something of what P Charlene may be experiencing, and her current difficulty with air travel. The entire situation must be unsettling for her, both physically, and emotionally, being separated from her family for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom