General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A number of repetitive, speculative and insulting comments have been removed. As written in the previous mod post: Please remain respectful towards the people you discuss. We have several statements of Princess Charlene herself and we won't continue the same doubting speculations and accusations for the next three months - until the Princess's planned return to Monaco in October.

Decency demands that we are respectful towards a person who is obviously ill and little children who are seperated from her beloved mother for a long period of time. Further repetitive, speculative comments will be removed without notice. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

I think that the Princess is really ill (..) and she is in SA to be with her parents and recuperating in a familiar environment to speed up recovery. I wish her all the best and she should take her time to be better before she goes back to Monaco to be with her kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of these unfair rumours and speculation are getting very tired. It must be upsetting for the Princess to constantly see/hear that her marriage is falling apart. This latest article from”You” magazine should put the speculation to rest, explaining why she will have to stay in SA until October.

https://www.news24.com/you/royals/n...ems-in-her-marriage-to-prince-albert-20210804

I wish her a speedy recovery so she can return home and be with her family.

I hope the Prince and twins will be able to join her soon in South Africa for a holiday.

We should all pray that our beloved Charlene will get well and that she will be able to return to Monaco to be with her husband and her twins.

:previous: I think Charlene is handling her current situation with a degree of grace that is enviable. I believe that many forget that the situation with Covid has made travel between countries difficult, if not impossible with many countries refusing access to shipping, even yachts, and if it were easily possible many ENT problems cause problems with balance which would make her even more ill. Obviously, changes in air pressure make travel by plane just as impossible for her.

I cannot imagine how hard this illness has been for her being parted from both her husband and children. Having suffered from pierced eardrums with all the attendant ear infections and almost unbearable pain as a child, I can certainly empathise with Charlene and, not being in your own home as well must be very uncomfortable for her and her family. With the best will in the world, being continually cosseted could drive her nuts when all she wants to do is crawl under the blankets and put her head under the pillow.

As for her children, they should be in school, shouldn't they?

As for her children, they should be in school, shouldn't they?
Currently not. The school holidays in Monaco began on July 1, the pupils will be back at school on September 6.

news and information about Albert, Charlene and family

The palace has published the chapitre VII of the mini series
Prince héréditaire et Gabriella

I am enjoying these videos. Don’t know why there are so slow in releasing them.

news and information about Albert, Charlene and family

I am enjoying these videos. Don’t know why there are so slow in releasing them.

Palace said there would be every week a new video about the last ten years Of Albert and Charlene

P Charlene seems to be having a nice time, smiles and all. I'm sure it is painful being away from the children. The kids must miss her terribly, I believe she is a good mother.

P Charlene seems to be having a nice time, smiles and all. I'm sure it is painful being away from the children. The kids must miss her terribly, I believe she is a good mother.

I’ve had a bad ear infection and at the worst of it the pain was unbelievable. That level of pain along with the need for several surgeries would be my definition of hell. I’m glad Charlene seems to be physically comfortable, at least.

I feel bad for the twins, though! I’m sure they’re having a good summer with their father and caregivers, but unexpectedly being separated from their mother for such a long time must be difficult.

I will say it did seem strange to me that the twins hadn’t been with their mother in South Africa more, given that the family has the financial resources to send them on a private flight with a team of nannies, and to find them a very comfortable and safe place to stay while they’re there. But it does make more sense when the uncertainty about the recovery timeline is considered. Charlene was probably initially told she’d likely have to stay for a couple of weeks, which then turned into another couple of weeks, maybe a month, and so on, and all of a sudden it’s three or four months later and she’s still there. At least now that she’s been given a longer timeline the family can actually make plans with a degree of certainty.

I’ve had a bad ear infection and at the worst of it the pain was unbelievable. That level of pain along with the need for several surgeries would be my definition of hell. I’m glad Charlene seems to be physically comfortable, at least.

I feel bad for the twins, though! I’m sure they’re having a good summer with their father and caregivers, but unexpectedly being separated from their mother for such a long time must be difficult.

I will say it did seem strange to me that the twins hadn’t been with their mother in South Africa more, given that the family has the financial resources to send them on a private flight with a team of nannies, and to find them a very comfortable and safe place to stay while they’re there. But it does make more sense when the uncertainty about the recovery timeline is considered. Charlene was probably initially told she’d likely have to stay for a couple of weeks, which then turned into another couple of weeks, maybe a month, and so on, and all of a sudden it’s three or four months later and she’s still there. At least now that she’s been given a longer timeline the family can actually make plans with a degree of certainty.
I think you are right, complication may have occured unexpectedly increasing the lenght of her stay.

^^^WOW! That first picture is great! I really feel for Charlene, not only is she obviously quite ill, she also has to deal with ugly rumours. Here, the tone is respectful (thank you all for that), the hate I've seen on other sites is not even funny anymore.

A very good cause but i'm not sure what I think of the photo, maybe a bit too theatrical.

Why could she not travel back to Monaco with car? How long would it be? She could stay in hotels with bodyguards. Or is this not save for her?

Why could she not travel back to Monaco with car? How long would it be? She could stay in hotels with bodyguards. Or is this not save for her?

checked it on google maps, about 12000+ kilometers, 170 hours, and ofcourse she'd need to have a medical team because of the health issues...

i wouldn't do it...

I checked on google maps. It is not the safest route. But non-stop, it is 6 days, 21 hours.Screenshot_20210810-183549_Maps.jpg

Thank you. Well, it is really long and seems to be not a safe route. So she has to wait. It is so sad, without her children.

There is no reason for her to go back, but you'd think that the children would go and stay with her....

I had hoped we'd seem them all visit the Princess in South Africa?

I know summer is fast disappearing now and the twins will be back to school soon.

Why uproot young children like that to stay with an ill mother thousands of mile as away from everything they know? They have a loving father and their school to attend in Monaco. Not to mention taking the children esp the direct heir to such an unsettled country is not a good idea to say the least.

Their loving father was in Japan, not at home with his children. So, sending them to their -also loving- mother to spend at least part of their summer holiday sounds like the most logical thing to do imho. They visited her in May, so apparently, they don't think South Africa is too dangerous for the heir. I don't think anyone suggested that they MOVE to South Africa. That indeed seems rather unlikely.

Their loving father was in Japan, not at home with his children. So, sending them to their -also loving- mother to spend at least part of their summer holiday sounds like the most logical thing to do imho. They visited her in May, so apparently, they don't think South Africa is too dangerous for the heir. I don't think anyone suggested that they MOVE to South Africa. That indeed seems rather unlikely.
I think the entire situation is aggravated by the Covid Pandemic, e.g Gov.UK has just added South Africa to their RED list and, with the Delta strain flaring almost unrestrained around the world it is inconceivable that neither /Albert nor Charlene would want their precious 'littles' anywhere but safe at home, especially since young children are now also at risk.

I think I read somewhere that the plan was for P Albert and the twins to visit her later in August. Apparently she will also undergo more surgery - maybe they want to wait until she has somewhat recuperated before they visit.

For me he should have taken his kids to south africa with their mother! Just my opinion!
Regardless her sickness I am sure she wants to see her children and for what I understand he took them only once to see her. The time will tell but this family it is so different from the rest of the royal couples!

Princess Charlene has to undergo this week a new operation after her sister in law, the prince and the children will come to see her at the end of august
Charlene also said that her children will come to South Africa after the procedure

Now in South Africa, there is the big pandemie Delta which make a lot of deaths, there is the a lockdown and a curfew
There were also a lot of manifestations in the streets and there were people who were killed

Here is the article

https://www.news24.com/you/Royals/N...BMABff5KidpIkRL1HMQnuajg0Dfn7JhfKCfISi-74--wo

Here is an another interview of the princess Charlene to the monegasch nespaper 'Monaco life

https://monacolife.net/princess-reveals-october-return-to-monaco/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom