General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 3: May 2015 -December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The twins are growing up so fast, it's a pleasure to see, thanks to Prince Albert & Princess Charlene for the intimate family photographs. :flowers:

The palace said that the princely family, parents and twins are in the Far East in holidays, the tabloid (ici Paris) is saying that it is the Maldives.

So to sum up - we're none the wiser as to where they are for their holidays.

Last edited:
I sent you the gossip where we can see the little two photos of the couple in Italia , the palace said that all the family is now in the holidays in the Far East,Prince Albert could not be present to the funeral of the sister of the former Shah in Monaco. paps ici Paris is publishing they are in Maldives. The first part of their holidays were in Italia not at Gstaadt or at Courchevel, the second part was in Maldives

They must be at Monaco this week end because the princely couple will meet the pope at the Vatican next monday.

I publish again the article of the 'gossip with the two photos of the couple in Italia

Charlène de Monaco et Albert de Monaco, des vacances discrètes Limonte Piemonte, en plein milieu d?une forêt de sapin (photo)

An article how princess Charlene converted to the catholic religion and why

Why Princess Charlene of Monaco Converted to Catholicism : People.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, melina p. Interesting article. I am pleased that the Princess is sincere and devoted to her Faith and it is not merely window dressing .

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

What a lovely surprise for her father! I'm sure he was thrilled to have her there. And it looks like they had great fun...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

It was a privat birthday party for her father and she is not more ridiculious than Charlotte Casiraghi at the Gucci event in december when she also dressed in cowgirl or in indian girl
It was nice she could do this very quickly visit to her father Mike and let her children at the care of the nannies and daddy during one day.

It was a privat birthday party for her father and she is not more ridiculious than Charlotte Casiraghi at the Gucci event in december when she also dressed in cowgirl or in indian girl
It was nice she could do this very quickly visit to her father Mike and let her children at the care of the nannies and daddy during one day.

1. It was so private that a picture was published in the local paper.

2. Charlotte also looked ridiculous and when she dressed up as a cowgirl and a Native American (not an Indian) in my opinion. Not to mention, offensive for the latter.

3. It's my opinion - that's the reason you gave for calling Jazmin vulgar.

4. Yes, it's nice that she could go to her father's special birthday party and take time out of her busy schedule.

5. I think she looks ridiculous.

The birthday party was not public, we would have more photos if the event was public, here we had a bad photo. and it was in a local paper .
There is no comparaison with Jazmin, Charlene was not half naked , and not parading in front of a horde of photographers
She was present to the birthday party of her father who was 70, not at a jet set party. wearing a wig and a hat is not ridiculious, it iq my opinion,
Charlene disguised herself as a lot of persons are doing it at a birthday party. Last year, I disguished myself in 'Charlot' for the birthday party of my sister who was 60.
But it is your opinion and I have mine

The birthday party was not public, we would have more photos if the event was public, here we had a bad photo. and it was in a local paper .

There is no comparaison with Jazmin, Charlene was not half naked , and not parading in front of a horde of photographers
She was present to the birthday party of her father who was 70, not at a jet set party. wearing a wig and a hat is not ridiculious, it iq my opinion,
Charlene disguised herself as a lot of persons are doing it at a birthday party. Last year, I disguished myself in 'Charlot' for the birthday party of my sister who was 60.
But it is your opinion and I have mine

Jazmin wasn't half naked either. Nor was she wearing anything particularly different from any other young women her age out in the evening, or indeed, what your precious Charlene has been known to wear. Nor was she "parading" - she stopped, smiled and had her picture taken.

How come you can make comparisons - with Charlotte, with yourself, but I can't make comparisons? I can, and I will.

By the way, my comparison was to point out that you seem to think you're the only person allowed an opinion on anything to do with Monaco.

I didn't say dressing up for a party was ridiculous, I said Charlene looked ridiculous.

It was also a perfectly clear photo of the event that made it into the paper.

Last edited:
I said why Jazmin was vulgar and Charlene was not ridiculous and so if I said it, it is the truth.

I said why Jazmin was vulgar and Charlene was not ridiculous and so if I said it, it is the truth.

I said why Jazmin WASN'T vulgar and why Charlene WAS ridiculous and so if I said it, it is the truth.

Ooh, problem! We both said completely opposing things - are they both the truth? One of us must be lying...

Or... we have different opinions. Opinions are NOT truth, they are subjective. That's why they're opinions.

Wow, she looks so different :lol:

I always love when people do personal things like this on a birthday :flowers:
It looks like a heartfelt tribute and one into which a lot of thought was put :flowers: delightfully done!

P Charlene with both her arms full

https://www.instagram.com/p/_4KLv7FYBu/

Well and truly full at that!! :D :D

Gabriella is too cute here and is that a hint of reddish tint in her hair? If that's the case, then look out because red headed Temper Tantrums are a sight to behold and then some!!

Says she w/a former red headed Dad and several red headed Cousins and more a wee bit of a hint myself. :D

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Gabriella's face in that photo is too cute. :D
I agree that Charlene seems to love motherhood. She also really seems to care a lot about the twins.

Love the pic. Gabriella is so cute in it :flowers:

You can tell how much Charlene loves being a mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom