General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 3: May 2015 -December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This weird situation seems to have come out of the blue. The twins were born, there was some maternity leave, they were baptised,the Princess resumes her duties in June and July, the Prince and Princess go on holiday in August, dutes resume in September with PGA's and then NOTHING. Charlene disappears from public life and continues to do so and we're almost into November. I hate to say it as she's my favourite Princess but this situation just dosn't seem right.

Maybe she's not well or maybe had a operation she doesn't want to talk about, a women's issue etc.
Let's wait and see hopefully we see something soon, one of my favourite princess's too.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I don't think we should read too much in PC's temporary absence from public duties. Yes, she could have at least attended her foundation's gala event, but to speculate about the reasons she didn't, is pointless. But I do hope we will see her out and about real soon!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

PC is leaving in a wonderful villa in Figari, together with her Twins and nannies. I just read an article about it and saw a lot of pictures.
It's really weird to me she is not leaving in Roc Agel to be close to his husband, as well as she is missing her duties Since beginning of september.
She is healthy, she is doing a lot of sport activities, but she is not, so far, a Princess Consort. She has all the privileges but she is still not working.

Do you have a link to the article noda?

PC is leaving in a wonderful villa in Figari, together with her Twins and nannies. I just read an article about it and saw a lot of pictures.
It's really weird to me she is not leaving in Roc Agel to be close to his husband, as well as she is missing her duties Since beginning of september.
She is healthy, she is doing a lot of sport activities, but she is not, so far, a Princess Consort. She has all the privileges but she is still not working.

Noda- you mean "living" ("vivere" ) instead of "leaving" ( "partire")? :flowers:

I will probably get "slammed" for this, but...I've always believed that Charlene would not be a "hands on" type princess. It seems to be that she shows up whenever/wherever she would like. Even with the palace renovations, I'm sure there are places she and Albert could have stayed in Monaco with the twins or at least closer than Corsica or Figari. She has never impressed me with her willingness to get involved with Monaco in general, I mean even after all these years, she still has learned very little french. But of course, it seems she is benefitting quite well from the marriage. This of course, is just my opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

This is a bizarre situation. She is the wife of a head of state who has chosen to live in another country for the past 2 months. It's like Letizia taking the girls across the border to Portugal and seeming to set up home there alone with them for no apparent reason. If that did happen there would clearly be something very wrong going on so one can only presume the same here.

Last edited:
Completely agree with previous posters about this. The situation is completely bizarre - is there nowhere closer to Monaco where she could live during the interminable renovations?

Both Albert and Charlene seem to have gone to ground. From barely any appearances on her part to nothing and Albert who went to everything a couple of months ago, is much less in evidence.

Last edited:
Monaco is really tiny and crammed - so staying away during Palast renovation work is not a big deal in may books; they are close by - and NO it is not the same like Laetitia going to Portugal ... its like Laetitia moving from Zarzuela to suburb of Madrid ;)

Monaco is really tiny and crammed - so staying away during Palast renovation work is not a big deal in may books; they are close by - and NO it is not the same like Laetitia going to Portugal ... its like Laetitia moving from Zarzuela to suburb of Madrid ;)

No, staying in Roc Agel or La Turbie would be the equivalent of a move to the suburbs.

We are now in the month of Monaco's National Day, so it's reasonable to assume we will see Charlene and the children. Are there any scheduled engagements for Albert and Charlene announced as yet?

We are now in the month of Monaco's National Day, so it's reasonable to assume we will see Charlene and the children. Are there any scheduled engagements for Albert and Charlene announced as yet?

I am genuinely starting to think that something is very wrong here. It's only 2 weeks until the most important day in Monaco's calendar and still there is no sign of Charlene. What's going on?

cute babies, these photos were taken beginning of october, we saw some of these photos on the tabloid Chi some weeks ago, Charlene and the babies are now at Monaco, we will see them at the balcony of the palace for the national fest next week

Nice to see beach play though I think it better that the babies are not photographed in everyday life. Charlene looks great - active and happy.

I believe swinging babies from their hands is not a good practise due to risk of dislocation to their elbows and shoulders.?? What is the latest opinion?

Nice to see beach play though I think it better that the babies are not photographed in everyday life. Charlene looks great - active and happy.

I believe swinging babies from their hands is not a good practise due to risk of dislocation to their elbows and shoulders.?? What is the latest opinion?

No they shouldn't be doing that and I don't like dragging one along on a lead.

The babies are too cute...and how much they have grown! Eleven months already and ready to take their first steps!

Someone mentioned beach babies...I suppose that is to be expected when both parents love the water and ocean.

Looking forward to seeing them at National Day next week.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

No they shouldn't be doing that and I don't like dragging one along on a lead.

He's not being dragged along on a lead. Jaques is wearing reins to support him as he trys to walk and he has stumbled forward when this picture was taken. The reins can be seen around his shoulders in the picture where the nanny is holding him up by his arms.

He's not being dragged along on a lead. Jaques is wearing reins to support him as he trys to walk and he has stumbled forward when this picture was taken. The reins can be seen around his shoulders in the picture where the nanny is holding him up by his arms.

You don't use reins to help a toddler to walk they are to keep a child from running away on to a road etc. Most children don't need any help to learn to walk they do it when their ready and it's not good to push it before they and their little bodies are ready. Not getting a good feeling from these photos IMO

We saw that Princess Charlene is wearing the medal of Sainte Devote

I've gotten the impression that Princess Charlene takes her conversion to Catholicism very seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

^^^previous. I agree, the Princess seems at peace with herself and her Faith.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom