General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 3: May 2015 -December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The legal situation concerning marriages in Monaco is the same as in Germany: Only the civil wedding is legally binding, it is needed to make a marriage valid before the law. They can't opt out of it, if they want to marry in Monaco. A religious wedding is optional.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your answer, @Tilia C. :flowers: So, the Prince of Monaco is a citizen like everybody else, when it comes to a marriage. Yeah, why not! I'm just a bit astonished because he and the royals of Liechtenstein are the last European monarchs when it comes to real power.

Wasn't it the Greek royal family who had an amazing Greek Orthodox wedding in London only to find out that they were not legally married and had to trip along to Westminster Registery office to be legally married afterwards?

Last edited:
Thanks, marty, for posting. Unfortunately I can't open the translation. The pic is cute, I think it may have been taken at the Oceanographic Museum. Can you give a short summary of the article?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Thanks, marty, for posting. Unfortunately I can't open the translation. The pic is cute, I think it may have been taken at the Oceanographic Museum. Can you give a short summary of the article?

I'm sorry but I haven't read it... and my french is quite poor, I'm not sure I would understand:lol:. However, it seemed that the article was about the environment and Albert's meeting with Ban Ki Moon.. try and translate the orginal link, maybe it will help you!

Edit: does this link wor for you C4A?

https://translate.google.it/transla...re-du-Prince-Albert-837663&edit-text=&act=url

Last edited:
Thanks again, Marty, this link works perfectly. It is an extract of the article and deals with the fact that we don't have much time left to save the planet. P Albert certainly is playing a huge part in driving efforts to achieve this, and may rightly be called "The Green Prince".

It is nice that we could see the babbies with the couple at some events

I like the dress of Gabriella and the suit of Jacques, they are very cute

That's a statue of Albert I, the Explorer, and the great - grandfather of the twins, right?

Aah, melina, thanks for this. P Albert as a little boy visiting the museum, and now taking his own children there...

German "die aktuelle" has published some extremely cute pics of Charlene and the twins on the island Corsica - here are some scans :flowers:

** Scan 1 ** Scan 2 ** Scan 3 **

Thanks ! Wonderful pix, thank you for taking the time to scan them !!!!

I wonder if those pics are recent or they are from the vacation... Is that a bodyguard holding Jacques? very delight to see them!

Thanks ! Wonderful pix, thank you for taking the time to scan them !!!!

You are most welcome :flowers:

I wonder if those pics are recent or they are from the vacation... Is that a bodyguard holding Jacques? very delight to see them!

It's a bodyguard, yes. I also tend to think that they may already be a few weeks old. There was no information given within the article. Some other (much smaller) pics also showed them with different clothes and Prince Albert on board of their holiday yacht.
Nevertheless I was happy to find them yesterday, it's so rare we see those adorable babies :)

Very cute that their bibs say 'little princess' and 'little prince'.

Gabriella looks like Camille to me.

Jacques and Gabriella are adorable,
I like the dress of Gabriella and her headband

What lovely pictures and the twins are changing very fast. They are almost one! It was like they were born yesterday.
How long did they visit the island? Are these pictures recent?

the photos with Albert are taken on the 'Yersin', this boat was doing his inaugural cruise in Corsica, he will do travels in antartica to study the environment, this boat did his inaugural cruise in Corsica with Albert and Charlène and the kids , it was around september 23th
There was also an article in Corsica matin saying Charlene was again attending a sunday mass in PortoVecchio with the baby , there is a little photo but no more, it was on september 21th

I think the photos are not recent.

the article of CorsicaMatin about the attending of charlene with the kids at the sunday mass

La princesse Charlène de Monaco fidèle de la messe dominicale | Corse-Matin

The article about the 'yersin'

Le M/V Yersin est de retour à Monaco

There were some photos in this french tabloid some weeks ago

http://www.leblogtvnews.com/2015/10/la-une-de-la-presse-people-ce-vendredi-arthur-charlene.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pictures of the cute little Prince and Princess. I hope the pictures of the twins with Prince Albert will also show up online. :flowers:

Melina you are great. Thanks for all articles and photos. The twins are just adorable.

This is an article in the Italian Gossip Magazine "Chi" edited last week.
In few words the article talks about a cruise of 2 weeks along Corsica Island in september by Charlene with the Twins and Albert, in between he went to Canada for his foundation and came back to the yacht, cruise that follows a period of difficulties about the Royal Couple due to the fact that Charlene preferes to live in Cap Ferrat and not at the Royal Palace because of her enemies.

There are also pictures attacched.

With two babies who are crawling on a yacht...I would be so nervous!

Chi is the worst tabloid in Italia, they will always spread bad rumors on all the royals ,we saw lovely photos of the couple in holidays on the yacht on the tabloid 'Voici' , there are no trouble between them.
Tabloïds published that Charlotte is living apart of Gad El Maleh that she bought an appartment foe her
they said that pierre is chatting Beatrice because he kissed a woman on the cheeks

All their articles are idioties
These tabloïds want to earn a lot of money with the people who always believed their idioties

Thank you so much Melina Premiere, you are always polite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom