General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 3: May 2015 -December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing to forgive,
It is not because these sorts of articles are written by italian tabloids that we must believe them.!
The photos of Charlene in a privat fest on boat are not outrageous, Charlene was with her husband Prince Albert, she was dancing and singing as a lot of people are doing in a fest and I don't think that drinking a little bottle of beer made you drunk.
She was kissing her husband and Prince Albert is also kissing her, she did not kiss other men, she did not disturb other persons , she was with all her cloths .
We did not see her breast as we saw the breast of Kate , Caroline or Stephanie
It is a storm in a glass of water

There were not the mother day, the Mare Nostrum specialy for her, She visited the maternity last year and she visited the maternity this year, it is her job , she was present to the mare nostrum last year and also this year, the concert of Marina Kayes was previewed since a long time and charlène helps her in promoting her. The water safety day was also preview since a long time, every year, there is a water day with the presence of P Charlene , after, safety Cap Breton, dinard, Corsica, it took place in Monaco and a water day safety could not be organised in 4 days, with the presence of100 children of Monaco with a lot of famious sport men and women it was a big organisation.

There will be the reception at the palace for the TV festival, there will be the big events which are the 2 days of rugby seven for the trial for Rio, charlene is the honor president and she will attend this event, there will be also the christening of the big cruise boat on july 13th Charlene is the godmother of the boat, and the couple will attend the Princess Grace awards gala on october 24th.

All these events are for the forgiving of Charlene ? These tabloids are no sense.

Melina, The magazine Oggi is well known in Italy for gossip. Most times the "news" that they publish is proved to be untrue.

There is nothing to forgive,
It is not because these sorts of articles are written by italian tabloids that we must believe them.!
The photos of Charlene in a privat fest on boat are not outrageous, Charlene was with her husband Prince Albert, she was dancing and singing as a lot of people are doing in a fest and I don't think that drinking a little bottle of beer made you drunk.
She was kissing her husband and Prince Albert is also kissing her, she did not kiss other men, she did not disturb other persons , she was with all her cloths .
We did not see her breast as we saw the breast of Kate , Caroline or Stephanie
It is a storm in a glass of water

All these events are for the forgiving of Charlene ? These tabloids are no sense.

It is a ridiculous article - she's entitled to let her hair down at a private event - just as Caroline, Stephanie and Kate were/are entitled to sunbathe topless. Caroline, I suspect didn't care at the time and isn't interested in doing that any more, Stephanie still doesn't care and Kate was also in private with every expectation that she wouldn't be papped - just like Charlene could expect to not have private photos her drinking and dancing published everywhere.

We'll have to disagree on whether she was drunk or not - she definitely looked on the merry side to me and nobody was else was behaving quite as extravagantly as she seemed to be.

General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family Part 3: May 2015 -

Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana of Thailand.

Thanks Prisma, for the info. Certainly a very beautiful lady.

The suggestion from the magazine is surely nonsense. The events of P Charlene were planned well ahead. And she certainly may enjoy some downtime occasionally. I have never seen her behave inappropriately when she is on official duty. Where do these magazines get all the nonsense from?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Maybe the security team will need to explain how someone at the party managed to take the pictures...

The party seemed a very busy one and in these circumstances its hard to police the photos everyone takes. yes its sad they end up in the papers and its sad the media turn them into some sort of scandal when its just someone having a fun time.

He is part american, so he must feel very touched and hurt by what happened...

Thanks eya, those are lovely pictures!

Happy anniversary to the couple! Five happy years already! I clearly remember that their wedding day, amid all the rumours, was when my interest in the couple first started. It was great to read through all the old threads and learn so much from all the knowledgable posters here. But I am most happy that they have managed to squash all the terrible rumours and succeeded in being truly happy and close. Many more happy years to them!

Many thanks eya, for sharing these wonderful photos!
Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple! May they have hundreds more!!!!! God bless them and their enchanting twins.

what is the orgin of Monaco's national costume

Aww... They were so tiny still! Two very beautiful children...would love to see what they look like now, 10 months later.

On september 4th, on the channel M6 in Zone interdite, there will be a documentary called ' one year in the princely palace of Monaco, there will be reports on the all fests in Monaco, the bal de la rose, the grand Prix, the national fest, Sainte Devote
there will be reports on the stuff of the palace, there will be a report when Albert and charlene received the monegash children at the palace at christmas and we will see the birthday of Jacques and Gabriella and there will be an interview of the princely couple

I forget to give you the link

“Zone Interdite” en immersion dans les coulisses du Palais de Monaco le 4 septembre sur M6

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Melina!

I hope it will be available online afterwards.

Great to see the Kelly home back in the family. I am sure it holds do many memories. Would be a fitting home for his mothers foundation. :flowers:

^^^previous. Ah yes, when he mentioned using some of the space for the Foundation I thought he meant his own Foundation. But you are right, it would be fitting to run the Princess Grace Foundation from there. Incidentally, the Award ceremony takes place on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I think it's wonderful he was able to buy it and is discussing using part of it for the Foundation.

I'm pleased Prince Albert purchased the house.
He will be in Philadelphia on Tuesday to discuss plans for it.

What a lovely gesture. I'm sure this purchase is well worth it. Hopefully, his sisters are aware of the deal.

He really made a mess and an enormous gaffe. I hope that the Palace will demand an official apology from him and the rugby federation. I hope that he will not be elected president. Shame on him.

It is a sexist remark and a very silly remark , I hope the RFU apologyded , I doubt this idiot man would have made this crass remark about Kate and in her presence I hope this man without brain will not be elected president.

A lot of wifes in the world received those sexist remarks at their work, in the streets , in the associations and we wifes must fight against those sorts of remarks

The world of the sport is hard for the women, specially the rugby, the men ever thought that it was their world and not the world of the women .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom