General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 2: March 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumutqueen said:

Oh shut up! And I don't direct that to you Lumutqueen but to the morons who wrote this article and especially those rooting for this marriage to fail. Charlene and Albert made their pledge to each other before God, I would hope that whatever arrangement they have it would somehow be fulfilling to both of them in some way and the marriage doesn't lead to divorce.
As for a pregnancy, seeing as how it is more imperative for Albert to produce a legitimate child, I would think Charlene would have had to go through some tests to determine if she can have kids.

If she doesn't have a child, Albert still has an heir by law to succeed him. I hope she just relaxes and enjoys her life. My nephew and his wife thought they couldn"t have children, adopted 2 and now have 2 biological children. It happens all the time.

I wish she would be able to relax but she probably won't be able to. Even though Andrea could easily succeed his uncle and it is not the most important thing for there to be a child, there will always be those looking at her as a failure if she doesn't have one. Charlene definitely does not deserve that.

I don't think articles like these would be written were it not for the fact that Albert and Charlene look deeply uncomfortable in one another's presence. Charlene is happiest when she's out and about without Albert.

I don't think it's a coincidence that when people watch interviews with these two, or watch them interacting with one another in public many are left with the feeling that all is not well there. The wedding last year was so unconvincing that Charlene is routinely referred to as 'The Prisoner Bride' on several websites. I'm not saying they're right to do so, but that's the reality.

Ultimately I couldn't care less if their marriage fails or not. They just don't look like happy people to me.

If they were unhappy, how they will be? Like this, smiling, holding their hands, confortable as at the atp masters
, I wish to the unhappy couples to be like this. In France, Apart the tabloid (Voici), there are goods aticles about Charlene in Paris Match and in Point de Vue. In England, they describe them very bad because english medias do not want another princesses or princes then theirs.
MYROYALS: ATP MASTERS SER

Actually the English press don't discuss Albert and Charlene much at all. This is probably the first article on them since the wedding fiasco last year.

I could show you pictures of Charles and Diana smiling and touching one another, doesn't mean they were in love or happy together. They were trying to pretend everything was ok, but it wasn't. That's the same vibe I get from these two, and I was getting that vibe on their actual wedding day. Even couples who do eventually split up usually look happy on their wedding day at least.

I suppose time will tell. I just can't imagine them still married in 20 years time, but maybe they'll prove everyone wrong.

Please don't talk about the untrue couple of Diana and Charles, we know that english family is not fair.
For me and for other people Albert and Charlene are in love, only the people like you who are criticed Charlene when she was at the olympics games in Turin, do not believe to their story. I will say you that I do not believe nor in the story of William and Kate, they never hold their hands, they are walking like sister and brother.
I will not be surprised if they divorced later.

If she doesn't have a child, Albert still has an heir by law to succeed him. I hope she just relaxes and enjoys her life. My nephew and his wife thought they couldn"t have children, adopted 2 and now have 2 biological children. It happens all the time.
I agree and by the way none of royal couples that got married last year announced their pregancy yet.
As far as it concerns succession,I think if Albert and Charlene don't have any children, the heir will be Pierre and not dreamy Andrea, as Pierre seems to be far more practical and ambitious.

I don't get why everybody thinks that Pierre will be the heir if Albert doesn't have children. Pierre comes second in line. Is not that they can skip the line so easily. Is not like that. He can look more ambitous or whatever, but he is second in line. Actually, he is third, behind his brother and mother.

And Charlene and Albert being in love...is such and old discussion. Some people believe they are very in love, some others don't. Please melina, stop saying the same thing everytime Charlene doesn't get the compliment you want. People have different opinions, stop saying the same and wanting everyone to like her, it doesn't work like that.

Please don't talk about the untrue couple of Diana and Charles, we know that english family is not fair.
For me and for other people Albert and Charlene are in love, only the people like you who are criticed Charlene when she was at the olympics games in Turin, do not believe to their story. I will say you that I do not believe nor in the story of William and Kate, they never hold their hands, they are walking like sister and brother.

I criticised her when she was at the Olympic Games in Turin? I'm afraid you've lost me completely.

Why bring William and Kate into this? They've got nothing to do with Albert and Charlene. I don't see why you have to slam William and Kate just because I gave my opinion.

We need to just watch and follow along without making judgement calls. No one here actually know the couple, so they really are just stabbing in the dark making judgements.

We need to just watch and follow along without making judgement calls. No one here actually know the couple, so they really are just stabbing in the dark making judgements.

Thank you!!! We need to remember that both of the couples mentioned have known each other for quite awhile. Frankly, I was rather turned off by the "touchy feely" of another young royal couple who shall go unnamed. There ARE people who are just not publically demonstrative. However, I happen to believe that both of the couples mentioned do indeed show affection for one another, they are just not "clutching" at each other constantly .... which I prefer.:lol:

William and Kate ,are " like sister and brother?!
Then, Albert and Charlene are like father and daughter.
Though, I think both have more that unite them.

if the couple of Monaco is not true, the other couples of the other monarchies as the heir couples of Belgium, Denmark,Norge, Spain,and William and Kate are not true!
MYROYALS: PR
here we see Charlene who is not unhappy, who is smiling , and we see the affection for one another.

I do not see what unite Kate and William more than Charlene and Albert, we do not see them kissing in public or walking hand in hand like other couples.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^
Its not a competition between couples to see which can put on the most outward displays of affection. Every individual and couple are different. Some people believe in showing every emotion they feel and some are more restrained and private. Personally I prefer the latter but that is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Couples who are NOT in love do NOT hold hands, look at each other or touch each other. Just compare pics of Albert & Charlene with Charles & Diana - a world apart!

I wish A&C all the best!

Forgive me moderators, but all you people bickering and comparing Charlene to Diana or Kate to Charlene really need to STHU! Why is it so hard for some of you to just wish the couples the best and to find some happiness together?! Does it really give you some kind of pleasure to dissect pictures and look for signs of unhappiness?!

I wish all the best to Prince Albert and Charlene, but pictures can sometimes lie, or at least withhold the whole truth.
Mind you, I don't belive there are any problems with their union right now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

We've had this discussion over and over again, as there aren't any new basic facts, it will lead to nothing but arguments only, so let's please move on.

I wonder if the Princes of Monaco and Liechtenstein have been invited to Windsor for QEII's Diamond Jubilee party. They were not there the last time she hosted a party for Europes reigning monarchs but this time she seems to have invited all of the worlds reigning monarchs to come to party with her. I wish the palace website would announce upcoming events but usually they announce events after they have happened or not at all.

The reports about this event in the British press have mentioned Monaco and Liechtenstein as being on the list. Every world Sovereign has been invited. Supposedly it is a luncheon at Windsor Castle in the afternoon and a dinner at Buckingham Palace in the evening.

NGalitzine said:
I wonder if the Princes of Monaco and Liechtenstein have been invited to Windsor for QEII's Diamond Jubilee party. They were not there the last time she hosted a party for Europes reigning monarchs but this time she seems to have invited all of the worlds reigning monarchs to come to party with her. I wish the palace website would announce upcoming events but usually they announce events after they have happened or not at all.

The royal engagements list details of this luncheon under HM and Prince Philip, the private dinner given by Prince Charles is just that the news we've received is from the press alone.

The royal engagements list details of this luncheon under HM and Prince Philip, the private dinner given by Prince Charles is just that the news we've received is from the press alone.

I actually meant the Monaco palace website which only shows events after they happen if at all.
Other royal family websites show confirmations of attendance but so far nothing out of the Palais Princier.

Peter Hunt, the BBC Royal Correspondant, has said on his Twitter page that Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco have confirmed their attendance at the Jubilee celebrations this Friday, yipeeeee!:flowers:

Yeah. Great news and hopefully many beautiful pictures for us :ROFLMAO:

Really looking forward to seeing those pictures too.

it is official, Albert and Charlene will attend to the jubelée , , it is on the official site of the palace on Face Book

I think they are not so alert in the home page of palace of Monaco confirming this kind of things, but you could look in the Monaco Matin if they will write about it. I am very surprised that the palace uses the facebook more than their own website.

Last edited:
Are PA and PC going to the Swedish christening on Tuesday? I only ask because I read that foreign royals have been invited.

Last edited:
There's no official information yet, angela, it would of course be nice :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom