General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 2: March 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Charlene is in the leaving maternity. we will not see her before march. we will not see princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques before their christening in spring.

I think that Charlene is in the leaving maternity. we will not see her before march. we will not see princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques before their christening in spring.

I agree. I would love to see her at the Sainte Devote celebrations on Monday and Tuesday but I think she will be on maternity leave until at least after the christenings. The earliest event she attends might be the Rose Ball in March but she shouldn't rush back too soon.

I'm glad not to see her , means she's having lots of time with her precious babies

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

:previous:

No, not yet. As soon as the date is out, an extra thread will be created, so noone will miss that information :flowers:

Albert said in the interview of Point de Vue in december that they just began to think to the christening of the children they will think to the names of the god parents during the fests of Christmas and the christening of the children would be around spring. I think that the christening will be end of march or in april. The weather will be fine and it will be warmer than in january at the presentation of the princely babies.

In the other royauties, the christenings of the princes or princesses are around 3 or 4 months Untill middle the years of 90, the christenings were earlier, the babies were one month, sometimes, the mother was missing because the christening was only one or two weeks after the birth..

I think Charlene should go back to work around March... all other royal consort started leaving the maternity leave slowly after a couple of months they had babies... I'd like to see her at Saint Devote at least but i'll understand if she won't be there... As for the christening: I think it will be in March, in april the second child of Kate will come and I don't think the monegasque family want to be overshadowed by this birth to be fair...

I don't think that Albert and Charlene would take in account the future birth of the child of Kate and william, if they prefer that the christening of the babies will be in april, the christening will be in april. it will depend also of the diaries of Albert and Charlene if the godparents will be free at the due date of the christening.

I don't know if Charlene will be present at the Saint Devote fests. I only know that the challenge of Sainte Devote of rugby for the Young boys will take place on april 11th 2015. this challenge is associated with the foundation of Princess Charlene. Usually, these last years it was on february 1st and Charlene was attending to this challenge.

I wonder when the christening date will be announced, it 's taking ages!!!!!!

Prince Albert said in the interview of Point de Vue in december that the christening will be not before spring. I think that the christening may be between end of March and beginning april. perhaps the day of easter april 5. the babies will be more old and the weather is fine
I think that the date may be annonced beginning march. now, I believe that the godparents will be among the family of the Grimaldi, Kelly and Wittstock (princess Caroline and princess Stéphanie and chris Levine and brother Gareth Wittstock or perhaps in the family of the De Massy and no royals

I don't think it will be on Easter Sunday or too close to Pierre's wedding so I think probably in the second half of March or just after Easter. I think the godparents may include royals and it would be nice if they did. I just wish we had an official announcement of the date so we could look forward to it.

I don't think it will be on Easter Sunday or too close to Pierre's wedding so I think probably in the second half of March or just after Easter. I think the godparents may include royals and it would be nice if they did. I just wish we had an official announcement of the date so we could look forward to it.
I am the same, the opportunities of seeing them are so rare !!! :ermm:

I'm hoping that there will be some sort of celebration on April 6th to mark Albert's 10 years on the throne and that the twins will make a balcony appearance then as well:flowers:

I wonder when the christening date will be announced, it 's taking ages!!!!!!

Prince Albert said in the interview of Point de Vue in december that the christening will be not before spring. I think that the christening may be between end of March and beginning april. perhaps the day of easter april 5. the babies will be more old and the weather is fine
I think that the date may be annonced beginning march. now, I believe that the godparents will be among the family of the Grimaldi, Kelly and Wittstock (princess Caroline and princess Stéphanie and chris Levine and brother Gareth Wittstock or perhaps in the family of the De Massy and no royals

I think it would be around May or June. Isn't it usually done when babies are around 6 months or so. Looking at the history of the family, it hasnt been done younger.

the christening of P Caroline, P Albert and P Stéphanie were one month after theur birth.It was a big event in Monaco with cérémonies around.I think that prince Albert will do the same cérémonies.
Sasha and Raphael are not princes and heirs also it was privat.there christenings are not an example to take.
The catholic christening may be just after the birth of the baby until 3 years old

May, , june , and july are the most busy months in Monaco. grand Prix, sports events, celebration of the 10 years ot the reign of P Albert. Galas and so.

I really think that the christening of the prince Jacques and princess Gabriella will be in april

I really think that the christening of the prince Jacques and princess Gabriella will be in april

The could have it on 18./19. April the Wedding anniversaries of Rainier and Grace.

^^^ that sounds like a real possibility to me too. And would be a nice touch...almost like having their grandparents present.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

^^^ that sounds like a real possibility to me too. And would be a nice touch...almost like having their grandparents present.

It's doubtful that it will be on either of these dates. The baptisms will probably take place in the cathedral but Pierre and Beatrice will be marrying there on the 20th so the seating, flowers etc will have to be in place for that over the weekend of the 18th and 19th.

:previous: I too think it will be in April even tough I'd prefer March...

About the wedding: it has not officially been confirmed, aka, not taking place at this point.

(And believe me, if Beatrice Borromeo was indeed bput to get married in few months, the italian press would have already gone wild). Just rumours

^^^ I also have my doubts about a Pierre/ Beatrice wedding on April 20. Nothing has been confirmed by either family. And won't she want to get married on one of their islands or in Italy? Besides, April 20 is on a Monday? We'll have to wait and see, I guess.

I think April will be a eventful month though... I'm inclined to think that A&C would like their children to be christened in a special day...

A part the christenings in Sweden, in Norge, in Denmark and Neiderlands, which are public and we can Watch them on the TV, the christenings of the other royals are rather privat. i remembered that the christenings of the princes of Belgium and Spain were privat and the palaces gave some photos and the official photos.

We don' t know how the christenings of Jacques and Gabriella would be? or where it would be ? in the Cathedral of Monaco as the christenings of Caroline, Albert and Stéphanie or in the chapelle of the palace as the children of Caroline and Stéphanie.

What about places then the Cathedral or the Chapel of the Palace for the christening. They could also choose the Church of St. Devote.

The cathedrale is the place where the big cérémonies of Monaco are taking place apart the wedding of the prince Albert which was in the palace . About 1000 places in the cathedral.

the chapel of the palace is for the princely family , I visited it, there are about 50 places.

The Sainte Devote chapel is very tiny , there are about 100 places.this year, it was full for the sainte Devote fest

This year the baptistry of Sainte Devote chapel was shown to the princely couple also some persons said that the christening of Jacques and Gabriella may be there but the chapel is very small for a double christening even if it is privat perhaps the baptistry will be brough tto the cathedral for the christening.

It is said that Charlene loves a lot Sainte Devote and she prayed a lot Sainte devote to be pregnant.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about places then the Cathedral or the Chapel of the Palace for the christening. They could also choose the Church of St. Devote.

I'd like to see the Palace chapel being used again,but I think it maybe held at the Cathedral of Monaco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom