General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 2: March 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these days every royal is photoshopped in official pictures! It's the trend of modern times, I fear.

Of course. Every picture, official, published in magazines, be it royal or not, is being photoshopped first.
I was just referring to melina's post where she mentioned only Albert as being photoshopped.

The entire christmas card with the entire text and signs

https://www.facebook.com/yann.sinclair.58/posts/271350093015282

A christmas card is made to wish merry chritmas to the family and also to the persons we love, and it is the same for the royal families. It must stay in the intimitat but now many newspapers send only their wishes to these families to have the card and to publish them. it is no more the spirit of Christmas and many persons forget this spirit to critize. I think it could be a break during this time. Christmas is love between the persons and Tolerence and peace and for me no need to publish these cards.

Many persons do not like this card , it is a modern art , we like or we do not like. Albert and Charlene did not want their photo on the card, the most important is the text they writte to wish a merry christmas to the persons they love and to the persons who sent them a merry christmas. I guess it was not for some of you.

the christmas message is in three languages french, english and in monegash.

How do you know? Did you talk to them? Did they tell you they didn't want their photo on the card? And, if they really didn't, how come there is their photo on the card then?

I have to agree with those who don't like the card, it's tacky and not pretty at all.
Do not like the fuzzy balls around, it would have been better just the picture of them, without those kiddie effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess I am the lone dissenter. I quite like it. I am sure there might have been a better one but I think this one is very nice and very pleasant looking.

Well I guess I am the lone dissenter. I quite like it. I am sure there might have been a better one but I think this one is very nice and very pleasant looking.

It's good to have people who think differently! :) It makes for a better conversation, as there wouldn't be much of one if everybody always agreed!

The card is actually a picture of the children's Christmas party at the palace. All the kids wear the Santa Claus hats. It would have been much cuter if they just showed the actual picture and not blurred it.

I like the photo too. It is contemporary and pretty

I was wondering when we will have the great news that they are expecting?

I was wondering when we will have the great news that they are expecting?

If they plan to have children, I suppose we'll hear news soon rather than later.

The Princess is already 36 and, although men are able to have children at 100, I think it's advisable for the Prince to have children as soon as possible. A 60-70 years old man will not be able to easily follow the pace of life of a child. And the longer he waits to produce a heir, the younger this child will be when he/she becomes Head of State. I would not like to become Head of State during high school, college or at 20-something.

Last edited:
To me they remain the most uncertain or mysterious couple, but I wish them the best for 2014!

If they plan to have children, I suppose we'll hear news soon rather than later.

The Princess is already 36 and, although men are able to have children at 100, I think it's advisable for the Prince to have children as soon as possible. A 60-70 years old man will not be able to easily follow the pace of life of a child. And the longer he waits to produce a heir, the younger this child will be when he/she becomes Head of State. I would not like to become Head of State during high school, college or at 20-something.
I agree with you, and better hurry up she is not Getty any younger,, we know he is fertile has 2 kids but we don't know about her,

I agree. I keep thinking that they better get on with it and have a child before they get older. It has been a while now since the marriage and she has become more comfortable in her role and I would think they are ready for the next step. What is the hold up I wonder?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

Well, Princess Charlene has publically stated that she's not putting any pressure on herself to have a baby. She said that it will happen when it happens. I just wish them well.

Last edited by a moderator:
About Albert's looks- his face is very much like that of his extremely beautiful mother. Younger women aren't likely to find him very attractive because of his sparse hair, but his face is handsome.

Ladongas, I agree with you. And when he smiles in that special way that lights up his face, I think he's quite attractive.

About Albert's looks- his face is very much like that of his extremely beautiful mother. Younger women aren't likely to find him very attractive because of his sparse hair, but his face is handsome.

I agree; I can definitely see Grace's features on Albert, and yes, she was a beautiful lady. :flowers:

Albert was as beautiful as Grace as a child. He would still be good looking if he took better care of himself.

Of the three children of princess Grace, only Caroline has retained her early beauty. Stephanie was lovely as a youngster, but the sun and heavy smoking really took a toll on her look. Albert was always the least attractive of the 3, and that was before he lost his hair and developed the silhouette of a pregnant woman . I doubt Charlene would have looked twice, had he not been HSH.

Prince Albert is the one who looks like his mother and the family kelly, he has the wonderful smile of her mother. Albert was a very handsome man when he was younger. It is a shame he took weights as many members of the family Grimaldi. as prince Rainier, cousine Mélanie and Camille the daughter of Stéphanie.

it is not fair to say that Charlene would not have looked if he had not been Prince of Monaco. There is also other things who make a man attractive as a charming man carefully and so.. When we saw the photos of Albert and Charlene, they are in love, love makes blind.

Of the three children of princess Grace, only Caroline has retained her early beauty. Stephanie was lovely as a youngster, but the sun and heavy smoking really took a toll on her look. Albert was always the least attractive of the 3, and that was before he lost his hair and developed the silhouette of a pregnant woman . I doubt Charlene would have looked twice, had he not been HSH.

I agree with every little bit of this post! - I do like what I know of Charlene and she looks like a class act, but I also think her decision to marry Albert was the result of a compromise of priorities in her life. :)

There is/was a very interesting thread witg theme "would she/he fall if he/she was not royal"?
I doubt we could reply, because a person is who is, including his royal identity, which determines his caracter. A non royal Felipe/Frederic/Victoria would have the same appearance, but not the same caracter, so we do not know if Letizia/Mary/Daniel would be attracted by this other caracter.
To go back to Pcs Albert, he is not anymore a flashing beauty, but he might be a charming person, who knows Charlene's criteria?

Nobody knows the reasons for anybody's actions, and for way too many people their own actions remain alien throughout their lives.

I find Albert was very attractive in his younger years. And we all grow older with the years.

I would have reservations about any man having two children with two different women, doing his best to deny his paternity and not spending time with his children. I see no reason not to apply the same logic to Albert.

Redtulip, saying that the kiss on the heliport is official and untrue, it shows at contrary a lot of love , and many wives would like to be kissed like this by their husband and I am sure it could be also you because repeating Albert is ugly Charlene is unhappy since 2 days ago shows that that you are jealous.

KUVAT: Monacon Charlene ja Albert hempeinä pussailemassa - Uutiset - Viihde - MTV.fi

You say that you like Charlene but you say also that if he would not be a prince, she has not looked at him.

We could say this for Kate who entered in the same universitat and wore a transparent dress to attract him. William is not handsome
We could say it for Mathilde of Belgium, Maxima or Princess Caroline who married Ernst August, if he was not HRH she had not also look him because she wanted the title of couse, it is not true.

There is also other things which attract two persons other the beauty there are in the royalty princes or princesses who are not attractive but they met somebody who love them.

I find what you are saying childish and not mature.

If that's what it takes to float your boat, so be it.

Albert had 2 children that he recognized, what King Albert did not do , Prince bernhard of nederlands who recogniezd his girls in a tape after his death or King Juan carlos or perhaps other.

Albert met his children but in privat, we have a photo of him with Jazmin Grace and Charlene. it shows that Charlene is confortable with the children of Albert. These two children could live without working all their life.

Albert was 48 whan he met Charlene, He could not live like a monk, he was a man,
saying this is childish and not mature.

First you say that he is ugly, after Charlene is unhappy and she would never look at him if he was not a prince and now you critic his life.

As we say, if you were liking Charlene you would agree Albert .

If you don't like Albert, don't come on the board of Albert and Charlene board and read the events of Beautiful princes and princesses who live in a fairy tale.

Sharing and comparing differing opinions is good and often quite rewarding,
but please remember to stay respectful towards each other!
For personal exchanges please use the PM method instead! Thank you!

Redtulip, saying that the kiss on the heliport is official and untrue, it shows at contrary a lot of love , and many wives would like to be kissed like this by their husband and I am sure it could be also you because repeating Albert is ugly Charlene is unhappy since 2 days ago shows that that you are jealous.

KUVAT: Monacon Charlene ja Albert hempeinä pussailemassa - Uutiset - Viihde - MTV.fi

You say that you like Charlene but you say also that if he would not be a prince, she has not looked at him.

We could say this for Kate who entered in the same universitat and wore a transparent dress to attract him. William is not handsome
We could say it for Mathilde of Belgium, Maxima or Princess Caroline who married Ernst August, if he was not HRH she had not also look him because she wanted the title of couse, it is not true.

There is also other things which attract two persons other the beauty there are in the royalty princes or princesses who are not attractive but they met somebody who love them.

I find what you are saying childish and not mature.

I agree to all you said, except one point: William is very handsome!

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this article from a local magazine. The article is predominantly about a local photographer and make-up artist who did the make-up for Princess Charlene when she attended her brother's wedding last year.

Get It East January 2014
Get It Online | Lifestyle, Entertainment, Shopping & Fashion Magazines - Joburg East, February 2014 issue, Page 13

(Moderator: if this is posted or linked incorrectly please remove it :))

Thank you for posting the links! They make for an interesting read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom