General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 2: March 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to move on! The future will tell us whether Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will have children or not. The same old speculations do not lead us anywhere, especially not when they bring about the same old quarrels!

Thank you for posting! It seems they have been enjoying it!

Are they again there? They visited Palau in March 2013... Are these pictures not from that visit? ...

Yes , these photos were taken in march 2013 when they visited Palau.

They are now in holidays in South Africa. C4A posted the photo of the couple with some members of the family of Nelson Mandela in Mvezo.

Perhaps the diving pictures from Palau (2013) are just now being released?

I don't understand dutch but last week there was the documentary of Cyril Viguier with the video of Albert and Charlene swimming underwater . These photos belong to the wideo that we watched on TV.

Pierre Casiraghi was also with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I know that they are part of the documentary! Thanks!

The caption with the pics just say that they visited Palau in March of last year for a diving holiday. We know they were actually there on an official visit. It adds that, although it is sometimes otherwise suggested, P Albert and his wife still seem very happy together as there was much hugging and kissing underwater! Thanks for the pics, they are lovely...

They both look fantastic in that photo!

I don't like the picture too much, and I would also prefer Charlene to wear something more formal, if it's an official picture. It looks like she's wearing a sleeveless top to go to the beach, but I believe it would look better if her shoulders were covered.

I agree, it looks like Charlene has a white towel wrapped around her or something.

Oh that picture! That one is great, and all the colours in the picture look well balanced. I also like the grey outfit Charlene is wearing. - It's a very pleasant picture; calm, cool and collected. I think it's an excellent official picture! :flowers:

I agree with many of above comments. Both look good but whoever chose it didn't take into account that Charlene looks a little bereft with the bare neckline - I think it's the contrast with what Albert is wearing that doesn't work for me.

I think these days every royal is photoshopped in official pictures! It's the trend of modern times, I fear.

I don't think it's a good one; don't like the haze on it and don't understand what purpose the haze is to supposed to serve. - On the other end of the scale would be the card Charles and Camilla had for 2013. That card was excellent.

Ugh, I don't think this works - too many filters, it looks tacky to me.

Is that the technical terminology for it? Thank you for that; I know nothing about these things. :) - Whatever it is, there's too much of it!

My first thought was that it looked like they were under attack by Tribbles. W/so many fuzzy looking balls in that picture, it sure looks like it.

That's a Star Trek reference BTW. Just so people who aren't Fellow Trekkies know where Tribbles comes from. :)

My first thought was that it looked like they were under attack by Tribbles. W/so many fuzzy looking balls in that picture, it sure looks like it.

That's a Star Trek reference BTW. Just so people who aren't Fellow Trekkies know where Tribbles comes from. :)

wouldn't consider myself 'trekkie' but certainly looooove the original first series! the 'tribble' episode is one of the funniest.

the x-mas card is beyond tacky - like a 14 year old got his first camera plus photoshop and tried out everything possible.

The entire christmas card with the entire text and signs

https://www.facebook.com/yann.sinclair.58/posts/271350093015282

A christmas card is made to wish merry chritmas to the family and also to the persons we love, and it is the same for the royal families. It must stay in the intimitat but now many newspapers send only their wishes to these families to have the card and to publish them. it is no more the spirit of Christmas and many persons forget this spirit to critize. I think it could be a break during this time. Christmas is love between the persons and Tolerence and peace and for me no need to publish these cards.

Many persons do not like this card , it is a modern art , we like or we do not like. Albert and Charlene did not want their photo on the card, the most important is the text they writte to wish a merry christmas to the persons they love and to the persons who sent them a merry christmas. I guess it was not for some of you.

the christmas message is in three languages french, english and in monegash.

You're writing they didn't want their picture on the card. But the card does have their picture on it. Is there a confusion of sort here?

The entire christmas card with the entire text and signs

Albert and Charlene did not want their photo on the card, the most important is the text they writte to wish a merry christmas to the persons they love and to the persons who sent them a merry christmas.

if they didn't want their photos on the card, why not shred the entire stack and send neutral ones?

your posting is implying that his serene highness doesn't (even) have the power to refrain his secretaries from sending tacky cards to the entire principality, stuff he doesn't want to be mailed?

or how else is your posting to be understood?

I loved that episode! The tribbles sure gave Kirk a difficult time :bangin:
http://connceliac.tripod.com/tribbles.jpg

OT; The card could have been better IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom