Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events 44: May 2019 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is my favorite group in this Chanel literary session yet.

Very nice of her face, I didn't like that dress.

Very chic, don't like the neckline, to old for her.

She is always very beautiful and very elegant, but, when she speaks, I feel that it's difficult for her to express her thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
❤️ the ladies wearing all black ensembles against the cream background.

Striking.

Wow! ! !
What a spectacular young woman!
What a great young French woman!

I so agree, great Pictures too !

Photoshopped Pictures ...
she has a husband and two Children , no pictures of Dimitri and Balthazar since a while.

Photoshopped Pictures ...
she has a husband and two Children , no pictures of Dimitri and Balthazar since a while.

Well, I think that's not the point in those pictures. As I understand it it is a deal with Chanel in the first place and it is combined with her interest in literature especially women poets and writers. And she does have a lot of knowledge concerning poetry and female writers. I don't know anybody else in royal circles who is interested in literature and does promotion for that.

Concerning her husband and children: any pictures of them were taken by paparazzi or at official events in Monaco. She is not so much involved in representing her country, that is Albert's, charlene's and maybe Caroline's job. It was very nice of the extended family to support Albert and the twins with all those official events recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom