Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events 44: May 2019 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New pics I saw on Instagram from a magazine. They're speculating she's pregnant again.

Sightings of these two are are rare as the dodo. It's great to see them!;)

Every year the press starts this rumor about Charlotte being pregnant. You’d think by now they would’ve realized it’s just her body type.

Every year the press starts this rumor about Charlotte being pregnant. You’d think by now they would’ve realized it’s just her body type.
Correct. Since her 20s every summer it is the same thing. Every time she appears in bikini or summer dress as I think after a lunch her belly goes out... New baby for the press.

Correct. Since her 20s every summer it is the same thing. Every time she appears in bikini or summer dress as I think after a lunch her belly goes out... New baby for the press.

Sh maybe drinks a lot of beer in summer:lol:

Dimitri's daughter Darya is with them on the PACHA, just as she is every summer. She is growing as tall as a weed.

It's lovely she is included so much in a Princely family life!

Evidently Dimitri and his ex-wife had been able to come to an agreement over the custody of their daughter.

As for him and Charlotte - it would be marvellous to have another one together for them, but how it will be - we will see.

There have been photos of Charlotte and Masha (Dimitri's first wife) walking in the streets of Paris together and kissing one another on the cheeks when they said goodbye.

So I guess everything is amicable for the sake of Darya at least.

Anyway...i VERY much admire divorced couples with the maturity and sensitivity to put their children first.

:previous: I agree...but it also says a lot about the character of Dimitri's first wife.

Actually yeh more about the first wife. I meant more about how her relationship with his daughter

Mature adults putting the needs and happiness of the children first :flowers:

It would be nice if more divorced/separated adults could act like this for the sake of the children they brought into the world.

That is the most stunning photograph I have seen of Charlotte in years...

I had almost forgotten about Felix; seems an eternity ago.:whistling:

She is a beautiful young woman, congratulations to them!

Carlota and Charlotte are the same name. It is as if eg the French media writes anout the Duke of Cambridge, they would write Prince Guillaume.

What is Charlotte currently doing? does she have a job?

The last I heard, she has returned to the Sorbonne to complete her philosophy degree.

The last I heard, she has returned to the Sorbonne to complete her philosophy degree.

Glad to hear that. I think it's best for the profile she seems to be building if she has legit credentials on the subject and didn't go through short cuts. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom