Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events 44: May 2019 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think that's not the point in those pictures. As I understand it it is a deal with Chanel in the first place and it is combined with her interest in literature especially women poets and writers. And she does have a lot of knowledge concerning poetry and female writers. I don't know anybody else in royal circles who is interested in literature and does promotion for that.

Camilla and Mette-Marit are also very much interested in literature and promote it. Great for all 3 of them :flowers: I love literature, so I love seeing all of these projects!

Charlotte's passion for and impressive knowledge of literature does indeed make her unique in her circle of peers.

She comes alive when discussing writers. She exudes an authenticity that I never feel when listening to her expound on philosophy, another great passion.

She is obviously a very bright, deep thinker ...perhaps the smartest of all of Caroline's offering.

She has a beautiful family with Dimitri and I also would love to see more of them. But we have to accept that they are private people and under no obligation to make themselves available.

These are pictures showing beauty, style and elegance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I like these black and white photos!

She has changed so much throughout all those years.

Last edited:
Is it true that Charlotte dated the recently deceased Gaspard Ulliel? All the French tabloids are mentioning her name with his.

Very tragic death for him.:sad:

A really cool concept, but a bit eerie. But what a well trained boy. :flowers: Made absolute zero fuss when it's surroundings aren't like that of an arena.

An impressive performance by Charlotte and a horse during the Chanel show in Paris today, January 25:

I don't know... I mean, it is a show horse hopefully and not drugged up, but nevertheless...

An impressive performance by Charlotte and a horse during the Chanel show in Paris today, January 25:

** gtresnews gallery ** hola article ** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

** dm article: It's not a catwalk...it's a pony-walk! Grace Kelly's showjumper granddaughter Charlotte.. **

Not sure what the connection is between the Chanel HC and horse-riding... Do they have a related theme this season? Or is it just Charlotte is a good rider and they want to make use of the skills?

But anyway, nice horse:lol:

I thought, Charlotte looked great, Horse was fantastic, but I not Sure how it all fitted into the show.

Beautiful horse! Charlotte looks great. She and Chanel have really managed to find some symbiosis. They're not moulding her into anything she isn't and Chanel as a brand seems influenced by her.

Regarding the horse, one caption on Instagram states that Charlotte on horseback is "echoing the equestrian world dear to Gabrielle Chanel". This seems in line as well with the literary talks, which is touted as another callback to Chanel. Perhaps in an effort to subtly distinguish with Karl's Chanel? Just a thought.

Muggler who just died said that the real haute couture ended in the years 1990.
Chanel is not a circus and literary talks are for Charlotte's highlight.
A lot of critics from France!

Beautiful horse! Charlotte looks great. She and Chanel have really managed to find some symbiosis. They're not moulding her into anything she isn't and Chanel as a brand seems influenced by her.

Regarding the horse, one caption on Instagram states that Charlotte on horseback is "echoing the equestrian world dear to Gabrielle Chanel". This seems in line as well with the literary talks, which is touted as another callback to Chanel. Perhaps in an effort to subtly distinguish with Karl's Chanel? Just a thought.

arrr that intresting thank you for sharing

Spring-Summer 2022 Haute Couture Show, Graphic Resonances — CHANEL Shows

Hmm...am currently reading a biography of Gabrielle Chanel that's rather disturbing to put it mildly.

I haven't gotten to the part where her interest in horses is mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom