Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wears swimsuit instead of bikini. she hasn't done this since she was 8 years old ;-)

Time will tell whether or not she's pregnant. Either there will be a birth in a few months or not.

She wears swimsuit instead of bikini. she hasn't done this since she was 8 years old ;-)

You mean in public, because there's no way you would know that as 100% true.

I have no doubts she's pregnant. Notice that is not only her belly which is bigger, her breasts too, which is a sign of pregnancy

You mean in public, because there's no way you would know that as 100% true.
This is a statement that could be made, pretty much about every single post on the forum.

i mean if its true she has had a injury that has stopped her horse jumping career then she could be depressed about that. and has maybe put on weight form eating combined with a lack of exercise due to the injury. that's a possible scenario who knows the truth will come out eventually

How come it is OK to speculate about Charlotte being pregnant but it is not when it comes to any other royal lady?

yeah, but with a belly like that she would have a fat face, fat arms and especially fat thighs too. That's not the case,is it? Can't wait for the funny looking baby. :lol:

How come it is OK to speculate about Charlotte being pregnant but it is not when it comes to any other royal lady?

The moderators gave permission because of the intense media speculation, increase in photos that make it likely, and probably because Monaco doesn't announce Casirahi pregnancies quickly. I think Tatiana was many months along before it was confirmed.

Well,I just heard the news today & I am very happy that Charlotte is pregnant!
I wish her all the best, she is looking so happy and beautiful in all of the pictures :)
Good to know that some of her friends are also having babies, for every mother-to-be it is helpful to have trustworthy friends to ask and discuss everything about the pregnancy and the baby!

She must be at about four months pregnant, as i can see from the belly. But this is not the most important information right now.

This might all end up like Tatiana´s pregnancy: No confirmation by the Princely family. Instead a dubious "engagement"-announcement without a wedding so far (the "engagement" is now already a year ago...). No confirmation of the birth nor info about the name of the newborn. And so far no baptism or wedding-date announced. I find it strange that they announce "fake" engagements but not a pregnancy....
Meanwhile I believe that Andrea and Tatiana won´t marry at all.....

This might all end up like Tatiana´s pregnancy: No confirmation by the Princely family. Instead a dubious "engagement"-announcement without a wedding so far (the "engagement" is now already a year ago...). No confirmation of the birth nor info about the name of the newborn. And so far no baptism or wedding-date announced. I find it strange that they announce "fake" engagements but not a pregnancy....
Meanwhile I believe that Andrea and Tatiana won´t marry at all.....

How do you know that they have a "fake" engagement? At least here in Finland people can be engaged for many years before getting married, there is no time limit when you have to get married so that your engagement is "real".

Charlotte has been seen in paris, sorry if this was already posted:
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

I don't know what to think about all of this, maybe she is indeed pregnant, at least it looks like it...

Wow, I didn't know Gad is 42 years old.

She's pregnantall right! Isn't this a case of like mothe, like daughter?!!?

Disappointment regarding Charlotte's pregnancy aside (yes, I'm that conservative), we must take into account that this may have been an unplanned pregnancy. I refuse to accept the fact that she wanted an out-of-wedlock child with Gad! In addition, she's a catholic and probably firmly against abortion. Anyhow, those are my excuses for her.

And yes, all these lose fitting outfits point to pregnancy. She has not had on a tight fitting outfit on her for a good 2 months now.

I'm disappointed too. She seems an intelligent young woman with a good head on her shoulders and the world at her feet. I never envisioned her as an unwed mother, quite honestly.

But something tells me this was no "accident"...far from it.

I think her late grandfather Rainier would not be thrilled with either Andrea or Charlotte. :sad:

Last edited:
I see her as naive and bored lil rich girl who has no personality and has been protected all her life cuz she had lost her father at a young age.I find it so amusing that the Grimaldi children are so allergic to any birth control method.

I am not conservative and I understand that many young ladies of our time are having their babies before marriage but I've never encountered a person who has a mother, aunt and uncle who had conceived a child before marriage.They are at par with the trashiest crowd who live in council estates claiming benefits or in our place, they are of no difference to our tacky Spanish zlist.Their antics are just high class rubbish.

In addition, she's a catholic and probably firmly against abortion.

I really don't think she's that catholic. Maybe only for the tradition, but I don't think she's the type of girl that prays every night and goes to mass every week.

Don't get me wrong, but I see her as a immature lady. She's rich, she's gorgeous, she know the most known persons of the world, so she can have anything.
I doubt that baby was unplanned. Gad is 42, maybe he wanted a 2d child before being too old, Charlotte wanted kids too. I don't know, but this doesn't seem like an unplanned pregnancy and I strongly doubt she's a girl who will have moral problems with issues like abortion.

I also do believe that she was planning for a baby!
She must have been more careful with her decisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom