Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given as Caroline's office didn't make an announcement about the birth of her first grandchild, I can't see that happening with the birth of her second grandchild.

That said, both Charlotte and Gad are public figures because, regardless of Charlotte's family connections, both have pursued career paths that make them celebrities. Charlotte is a celebrity who is known for keeping her personal life more private than others, while Gad is not. Therefore we can likely expect to hear something about the birth of the child through Gad at some point - much like how we would eventually hear about the birth of any other celebrity's child.

Princess Caroline did put out a statement from her office at the Palace announcing the birth of her grandchild.

Princess Caroline’s press office confirmed the news via a statement. “Her Serene Highness Princess Caroline has the pleasure of announcing the birth of her grandson, born on 21 March 2013,” the missive said before adding: “Both mother and baby are doing well”.

Ah, well then I stand corrected on that part. If she did a statement for Andrea's child, then we should expect that she'll do one for Charlotte's, although I still think we're more likely to find out first through Gad.

Gad may be a public figure but it doesn't mean that he has to tell to the media about his private life at all.

Yes, but he never seemed to mind to talk about Charlotte, so I assume sooner or later he will talk about the baby.

I don't think that he will talk about things the family of his partner wants to keep private!!

So she is still pregnant, i guess:whistling:

I don't think that he will talk about things the family of his partner wants to keep private!!

I think he will talk about his son (or daughter) sooner or later, just as he has talked about his girlfriend. Her family wanting to keep it private or not.

I think he will talk about his son (or daughter) sooner or later, just as he has talked about his girlfriend. Her family wanting to keep it private or not.

I tend to believe that, too..

Don't forget that he took a picture of something in a hospital. He already gave a sign. Maybe the further info come later.

Last edited:

he hasn't tweeted for two days, so here's a major speculation: maybe the baby is born already :flowers:

he hasn't tweeted for two days, so here's a major speculation: maybe the baby is born already :flowers:

I don't know. Let's remember she is set to give birth IN MONACO at the Princess Grace Hospital. I think it would be rather hard for the entire family to visit and go unnoticed -- no photos or even a tweet from bystanders and folks in the hospital.

Especially considering TSH Prince Albert and Princess Charlene are for sure to visit. Their presence definitely wouldn't go unnoticed.

^^That's what I think too. We would get some papparazzi pics of the couple and the family at the hospital. After all, we had them for Andrea as well, and Charlotte attracts more attention, I think.

You couldn't keep a secret like that in Monaco. It's too small. The Monagasques would know instantly.

I remember when Princess Caroline gave birth to Andrea, photographers took pictures of her on her way to the hospital. That had to be beyond annoying. Undoubtedly plans have been made for as much privacy as possible when Charlotte goes to the hospital

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when Princess Caroline gave birth to Andrea, photographers took pictures of her on her way to the hospital. That had to be beyond annoying. I'm sure that plans have been made for as much privacy as possible when Charlotte goes to the hospital
When Caro gave birth it was the stone age.. with technology it is going to be difficult to keep a secret. As for the privacy issue Char has been wandering around pregnant . It does not appear to as big an issue to Char as with Caro.

on a completely irrelevant side-note: this must be the first time ever that my speculation turned out right :lol:

Charlotte is becoming known in the US. She is actually trending on Yahoo. I haven't seen anything on tv (probably because there are no photos), but many of the major websites and national tv sites have an article on her about Raphael.

Charlotte is becoming known in the US. She is actually trending on Yahoo. I haven't seen anything on tv (probably because there are no photos), but many of the major websites and national tv sites have an article on her about Raphael.

Very true. Much fuss on twitter about it by US media and everyday citizens, too.

Actually on E!News they announced a new 'royal prince' a son of 'princess Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco', it's still funny to me that american media and even portuguese media call Charlotte a princess and the princely family royal.

Royal has more than one definition. It now includes all ruling nobility like Monaco, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg , Qatar and the UAE. I've noticed even the English and Spanish press refer to the Grimaldis as royal. As for prince and princess it sells papers. I also think a lot of Americans assume that because Caroline is a princess that her children would be also. What I find funny is that they use Princess Charlotte Casiraghi. They include her last name. That may be for internet searching purposes.

Actually on E!News they announced a new 'royal prince' a son of 'princess Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco', it's still funny to me that american media and even portuguese media call Charlotte a princess and the princely family royal.

There's not a lot of familiarity here with royal and aristocratic titles and how they work. We haven't lived under a king since 1776 :). Witness the recent ludicrous plot supposedly involving Monaco on the show Gossip Girl, it was high in entertainment value.

There's not a lot of familiarity here with royal and aristocratic titles and how they work. We haven't lived under a king since 1776 :). Witness the recent ludicrous plot supposedly involving Monaco on the show Gossip Girl, it was high in entertainment value.

You are correct. Actually, it is all meaningless nonsense. In many terms she is an unwed mother of a lovely child and the father may marry her. He is below her mother's standards, I presume, but Caroline hardly has standards.

:previous:

I've seen this pic and similar pics shortly before the baby was born, it's obviously been the couple's last big shopping tour prior to the birth :)

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom