Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 36: June 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, just when I was getting used to Alex. Well, she looks happy in those pics despite having ended a four year relationship. I kind of feel like she is on the rebound because this guy (whom I loved in Hors de Prix,btw) looks kind of like Alex.

this afternoon I pass over the PMU/Loto, and buy the magazine, ParisMatch, I'll make some copies, with my cellphone, and put through the news, for the true lovers of gossip, are satisfied.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
From the last Parismach

http://www.parismatch.com/Journal/

It is very funny! Almost 30 years ago, Caroline suddenly lived a short passion with Guillermo Vilas. They travelled at Galapagos islands to live their passion, but Paris Match published pictures

Also 28 years ago, Stephanie, was having a quite relationship with Paul Belmondo, and suddenly, she broke everything, for two days passion with Antony Delon, also published by Paris Match!

And now, the story is repeated with the daughter/niece! It is the 25 years syndrom and the Monaco syndrom.

Last edited:
Charlotte Casiraghi and Gad Elmaleh

The papers in France are bursting with the sensational news that Charlotte is dating Gad Elmaleh... a comedian very well known and very gifted in French speaking countries.

I sort of feel sorry for Charlotte as I can't imagine it is easy to find a really genuine partner in the Beau Monde crowd she hags around with.I realize I am making some generalities here but when you have all the money in the word and not very many responsabilities you may get swept away by the excitement of the social world.She needs to find a regular person , like Prince Frederick for Princess Mary.I think that some of the most calm and memorable times of Princess Caroline's life was when she was dating Vincent Lindon and living in St Remi.I hope Charlotte finds a loving Partner.

II think that some of the most calm and memorable times of Princess Caroline's life was when she was dating Vincent Lindon and living in St Remi.I hope Charlotte finds a loving Partner.

The most calm and memorable times for Pcs Caroline was when she was married to Stefano! THIS was the real hapiness for her.
With Vincent it was calm, a sort of "medicin" to heal her heart, after Stefano's loss, but IMO up to this. The proof was that the relation has ended.
As for Charlotte, I really wish her to find a personn with substance, out of the glittering world!

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_monaco/2012011256428/carlota-casiraghi-gad-elmaleh-citas/

Last edited:
Thanks, FanofMonaco, fandesacs2003, trepstrep and LovelyKate for your insight and knowledge about the bodyguard situation. :flowers:

Going back to Charlotte and Gad. Or rather the pictures of them. Gad was definately on "red alert" and wary as he left the building.

Charlotte was looking very, very happy.

Good luck to them both. :flowers:

Last edited:
I sort of feel sorry for Charlotte as I can't imagine it is easy to find a really genuine partner in the Beau Monde crowd she hags around with.I realize I am making some generalities here but when you have all the money in the word and not very many responsabilities you may get swept away by the excitement of the social world.She needs to find a regular person , like Prince Frederick for Princess Mary.I think that some of the most calm and memorable times of Princess Caroline's life was when she was dating Vincent Lindon and living in St Remi.I hope Charlotte finds a loving Partner.

Well, she's 25 and she was with Alex since she was 20. 5 years is quite a long relationship when you are in your early 20s.
And before that she was with Felix for 2-3 years.
I'd say that her relationships are not only steady for someone moving in the
beau monde, but even steadier than those of most "normal" people.

Well, she's 25 and she was with Alex since she was 20. 5 years is quite a long relationship when you are in your early 20s.
And before that she was with Felix for 2-3 years.
I'd say that her relationships are not only steady for someone moving in the
beau monde, but even steadier than those of most "normal" people.

Very good point. Gad could be "the one". But, maybe after those serious relationships she now just wants to have a great time without any serious commitment. Time will tell.

Paris Match article (with pics of Charlotte and Gad, but not together): thanks to Stella31, from TFS.

The article says that they spent the week-end together. Charlotte arrived on saturday, and left on suday evening, around 6 PM. Her car waited for her during 2 hours (maybe the man who was waiting for her yesterday morning was her driver - and a bodyguard?). They didn't leave the flat of all the week-end (they were separated for one week because Gad E. was working on a movie for Costa Gavras in Miami). Gad E. only left the flat twice, to pick up food at Lenôtre (for diner on saturday - lunch on sunday).

On the pics of Charlotte leaving the flat I'm striken by her expression: she looks younger, happier, more relaxed, and even more beautiful. I don't know if this is going to be a long story, but I'm really pleased for her.

I know that I'm off-topic and that I may be one of the rare members here to think this, but I feel sorry for Alex. It's their own business and not mine, but I imagine that if he sees these pics of beautiful and happy Charlotte leaving Gad E.'s flat, he must suffer a lot. A 5 year relationship is not something you can easily forget.

Last edited:
Well Gad is very handsome and despite the fact that he is mucht older than she, I think they look very good together, age is not a big problem if they love each other, only time will tell!

^ Yes, he's handsome and very funny!! He's one of my favourite showman. I can really understand that Charlotte felt for him.

Maybe is it a bit early to talk about love, and Gad is known to have had many love stories (Marie Fugain, Anne Brochet, Aurélie Dupont, Marie Drucker, Nora Arnezeder...) but we don't know, maybe Charlotte is different? I just wish her the best, but let's them enjoy the present without speculating about their future! As you said: "only time will say"!

Edit: why has this thread been moved from "Princess Caroline and family" 's part?

Last edited:
Out of the moments she is riding, I have rarely seen her so radiant!!! Happy for her. We do not know what will happen, but at least... for the present she is very happy!!

She seems happy and even relaxed ! I like this "Charlotte".

PS: Louis is facebook fan of Gad Elmaleh, I'm sure he is glad that her cousin is dating his idol.

Last edited:
I wish true long lasting genuine love and happiness for Charlotte!

Charlotte's expression on the morning she left the apartment, to me was, okay you finally caught me. She is still only 25. I think she just wants to enjoy her 20s and do things like showjumping that will become harder to do once she gets married.

fandesacs2003 said:
Out of the moments she is riding, I have rarely seen her so radiant!!! Happy for her. We do not know what will happen, but at least... for the present she is very happy!!

When she's riding, she generally looks more terrified than radiant! :) but I agree with you that she looks lovely here.

Well, he's 40 so I hope he's not a stayer. I find him too old (I can't with age differences when the older one is closer in age to the in-laws) and not that attractive. But for now I say; get that d.ck gurl. :D

I'm not sure if I approve of this relationship yet. The age difference seems like it would be a hurdle in the long run, but I'll just reiterate what's already been said and say we shall say in time. I will say, however, that she looks perhaps the freshest and happiest I've seen her in a long while. Even though I liked Alex, even in their early days, she didn't glow quite like this. There was also something, dare I say, sloppy about her and her style when she was with him. Most of the time anyway. And if I'm being honest, she and Alex have looked awkward and uncomfortable for a while, particularly in those pics where she went to his gallery (I think?) and she was with him and his mom.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Charlotte+Casiraghi+Dellal+hosts+art+show+_8P510Sxo-_l.jpg

They look like friends rather than lovers. Anyways, her style seems to have rapidly picked up. Love the first candid outfit with the black coat, and the ponytail, and the gray coat outfit even with those sneakers. She looks gorgeous.

Last edited:
this afternoon I pass over the PMU/Loto, and buy the magazine, ParisMatch, I'll make some copies, with my cellphone, and put through the news, for the true lovers of gossip, are satisfied.:flowers:

I´m sorry. I promised to put the pages of parismatch, but i have a problem; I pass in a PMU/Loto, in the evening after leaving work, and the magazine was exhausted.:sad:

There was someone on this forum that somewhere wrote behind; that Les Parisiennes not want to know what was going between CHAR relationship, and the other guy, who I do not remember is name any more, after all this person was totally wrong, because otherwise the magazine that makes cover on this whole subject, was exhausted in a single morning on the day of its release.

I talk with the owner of the PMU/Loto he said this magazine vanished so quickly, NEVER HAPPENED; even in the sexual scandal of SK.

Do not despair tomorrow HFM company responsible for the magazine ParisMatch, will boost sales with a second print run, and mine is already reserved, so ... please wait. :flowers:

Well, he's 40 so I hope he's not a stayer. I find him too old (I can't with age differences when the older one is closer in age to the in-laws) and not that attractive. But for now I say; get that d.ck gurl. :D
He is extraordirarily funny and likeable !!!!:flowers:

He looks very much like Alex with blue eyes.
The girl has consistent taste.

Charlotte's expression on the morning she left the apartment, to me was, okay you finally caught me. She is still only 25. I think she just wants to enjoy her 20s and do things like showjumping that will become harder to do once she gets married.

Do you mean on the cover of Paris Match this week?? She looks like she is walking on air, on top of the world...sooo happy. I have had that look and that feeling and I certainly recognize it on another female. ;) She doesn't look annoyed and uptight like she usually does when the paps are around...she is almost laughing in fact.

I never saw Charlotte this radiant, not in the early days and weeks with Dellal, not ever.

For the record, a 15 year age gap is considerable, but not disgusting. It's not as if she is 15 and he is 30 for example...or she is 25 and he is 50. That would be horrible. She might be mature at 25, and this guy might be a youthful 40. He is not classically handsome but I find him more attractive than Dellal by far.

I completely agree that maybe she wants to enjoy herself and have fun.

Last edited:
I´m sorry. I promised to put the pages of parismatch, but i have a problem; I pass in a PMU/Loto, in the evening after leaving work, and the magazine was exhausted.:sad:

There was someone on this forum that somewhere wrote behind; that Les Parisiennes not want to know what was going between CHAR relationship, and the other guy, who I do not remember is name any more, after all this person was totally wrong, because otherwise the magazine that makes cover on this whole subject, was exhausted in a single morning on the day of its release.

I talk with the owner of the PMU/Loto he said this magazine vanished so quickly, NEVER HAPPENED; even in the sexual scandal of SK.

Do not despair tomorrow HFM company responsible for the magazine ParisMatch, will boost sales with a second print run, and mine is already reserved, so ... please wait. :flowers:

Are you sure you're not exagerating ? I have seen Paris Match in many places yesterday and also today. I'm not sure the whole France is interested in Charlotte's love life even if Gad Elmaleh is a very popular comedian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom