Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for all the pics Iceflower!

She looks stunning, perfect hair and makeup once more and that skin is enviable. My first impression of the outfit was 'meh'. But seeing her there at the front, I just can't help but appreciate the fact that she looks as far from a Hollywood starlet or celebrity socialite/heiress as one can get. Actually she looks like a young fashion editor of a magazine and I love that about her. My favorite photos are the ones outside the venue...man, I want that hair!

She looks stunning, perfect hair and makeup once more and that skin is enviable. My first impression of the outfit was 'meh'. But seeing her there at the front, I just can't help but appreciate the fact that she looks as far from a Hollywood starlet or celebrity socialite/heiress as one can get. Actually she looks like a young fashion editor of a magazine and I love that about her. My favorite photos are the ones outside the venue...man, I want that hair!

Hello
Agree, she is beautiful, BUT I'm sorry, her skin is not perfect, it is full of spots. Her carnation is nice but her skin is not what I'd call perfect skin.

Look at the last picture, post 95

I agree with you. For once Charlotte looks like a normal, healthy, beautiful young woman, instead of that party creature she sometimes puts out with loads of make up, heels too high and skirts too short, in ensembles of dubious taste... ;)

WOW!!!! I knew that her voice was like that... !! I love her voice.. so similar to her mother's voice! have you seen the video?¿

Hello
Agree, she is beautiful, BUT I'm sorry, her skin is not perfect, it is full of spots. Her carnation is nice but her skin is not what I'd call perfect skin.

Look at the last picture, post 95
Nope, not perfect but good enough for me, especially considering that the photo is an amazingly very, very close up shot :D, photoshop free and her face has only mild cake on it.

Actually that photo makes me want to bring out the wax. The thick brows suit her more than the overly tweezed look she had when she was younger but this is still too much, I think. I just want to get me some teeny bit of wax and apply them under her brows just a bit and some in between the brows. I understand the beauty of thick and natural but this is verging on the unkempt and ill-groomed. :lol:

do you have vidoe clip where charlotte talk?

Thanks for the video! Finally we know what she sounds like...pretty much how I pictured her sounding...amazing!

Gotta love Charlotte. She's so sophisticated

Thanks so much for the video link! Charlotte is all class.

Thanks for all the pics and the video!:flowers:
Charlotte looked nice at these events, especially at the Stella Mc Cartney fashion show.
Hola
I find this pic from IBL nice. Charlotte and Salma Hayek meeting for the first time!?!

I love her voice...it's deep! Never would have though

Thanks and appreciate if somebody can translate what she said... :)

Her voice is deeper than Caroline´s.

What do you think about the fashion show?

C'était magnifique!

That´s all i got.

I was frankly surprised that her English was spoken with an almost American accent. I guess I shouldn't be, I've only heard Albert speak before this on a few TV shows and he sounds American as well.

She sounds very mature and direct, and a little pissed off...LOL

her voice is amazing!!! very deep, i´m surprised (a very interesting voice)
thanx for posted it!

I actually thought her voice was going to sound much softer. I love it, though. She sounds very well-spoken although I think she sounds completely English, not American, when speaking English.

Her voice is deeper than Caroline´s.

What do you think about the fashion show?

C'était magnifique!

That´s all i got.

yeah she says "c'était magnifique, voilà" which has kind of a sarcastic undertone to me. before she said "ça suffit, vraiment c'est bon là" which means "it's enough now, really"

I think it's impressive that her English is spoken so good for someone who has been in French schools her whole life. I mean to not even have a hint of a French accent when speaking English is amazing...

I´m sorry, English is not my native language, but i don´t think you can realize if she has an accent by hearing only a couple of words. It´s not the same case with the Grimaldis whose mother was American, or had a British nanny. Caroline and Albert studied abroad. Charlotte is only 22, of course she must still have some kind of accent, no matter how good teachers she´s had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom