Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 31 : Aug.2008 - Dec.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. but there have been none of charlotte except for the national day ones. I doubt they would go to NY together if they had broken up

That's a good point.

Also, let's try to keep context in mind. The pics we saw in NY were all street pics. If we don't see them together in the same pic, remember that we haven't seen every picture that was taken of their group in that moment. The pics were probably extracted from digital video and the magazine prints maybe five of what might amount to a hundred+ images. And another thing to consider: An image is a second in time, frozen for eternity. Besides, the magazines have to resize pics, hence cut out things that might have been in the original image.

I don't think so. but there have been none of charlotte except for the national day ones. I doubt they would go to NY together if they had broken up though

Possibly, but this group of friends seems so close that they might actually go to NY as a group even if two of it's members had broken up as a couple. I'm not saying they did or didn't break up, I was just wondering if anyone had seen pictures of them together in that trip or since. Which they haven't, so we'll just have to wait and see. You're right, the lack of pictures doesn't really tell us anything, often a period of time will pass with no pictures at all.

wow julliette you're coming up with some exclusive pictures! keep searching :p
does anyone know who she's with?

She really seems interested in art.
Anyways, her long hair is beautiful, and even though she would look lovely in colors, I sorta like how she wears a lot of black. It's her own style, and suits her art/literature personality.

I always thought the same. that her style seems to match that personality. but I can't really explain why lol

I love how she spends her time going to art exhibits instead of trashy trendy nightclubs. Especially since being in the Dellals' social orbit, she has definitely immersed her social life into the london-paris art scene.

That said, I hope she goes back to school. Here in the US. NYC or Boston.

Is it really important she goes to school in her position? Take away a job from someone who really needs one? She is a very beautiful young later and the resemblence to her mother is astounding. I think she needs a stylist. Not that she dresses bad, but not where she should be for a woman of her position and money. Also, her head is very very large for her body and I don't think it is a weight issue. She would probably look better in cloths not so form fitting. A bit awardard too with her body.

I meant she looks a bit awkward. I give her a lot of credit for being a class act .... considering where she came from. Maybe, it is her way of rebelling. Funny, Stephanie's children will probably be class acts too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it really important she goes to school in her position? Take away a job from someone who really needs one? She is a very beautiful young later and the resemblence to her mother is astounding. I think she needs a stylist. Not that she dresses bad, but not where she should be for a woman of her position and money. Also, her head is very very large for her body and I don't think it is a weight issue. She would probably look better in cloths not so form fitting. A bit awardard too with her body.

Having an education is an important resource no matter what position you are in life.

Having an education is an important resource no matter what position you are in life.

My God...I cannot possibly agree more. A quality education confers so much more than any high society position ever could. How can she discuss good literature, poetry, etc. without a good education?'

How can she have a useful knowledge of history...particularly the history of the continent where she and her ancestors were born-without a decent and thorough education?

A good example of a high society girl without a college education is Paris Hilton...who in my opinion is tragically dumb.

When you're born into prestige many times art and education are at touch of the hand. Although it is known that learning helps one to better understand the world, not all knowledge comes from scholastics. I'm sure Charlotte can do anything she wants to within what is practical and possible. The journey in life often is the dream we all covet and pursue as is described and lived differently by the many, and we find our place and yearning. Charlotte seems to have everything and seems can do anything. You may ask what does she want? And the question for such an icon or idol is mysterious to understand. A Princess has along the way meant our inherent leader and cornerstone of vice. When I think of these descendants of our former rulers I think of lucky and prestige. I think of the best. I hope she is one beautiful and finite Royal. I enjoy following here. Good luck to her in all her pursuits.

i agree with you, and i hope charlotte decided to go to university soon.

Education is also a matter of brains and discipline - the Grimaldis have never been showered with both.

Education is also a matter of brains and discipline - the Grimaldis have never been showered with both.

Actually I disagree with that. Prince Rainier and Princess Grace were both extremely savvy and disciplined people. You'd have to be to accomplish what they did. Caroline is known as being highly intelligent and was a brilliant student. Stephanie also, though she did not go beyond her bac, passed it as the youngest in her class. Anyone who succeeded as quickly and thoroughly as she did during her Pool Position fashion design period in the mid-80s has got to have a lot of smarts.

Albert I can't speak for. But again, how can you run Monaco without a lot of brains and personal discipline? Sure, he has help and advisors, but he's clearly a hands-on type just like his father.

Yeah. She could go to Harvard. LOL.
I dream of her going to Columbia University. Harvard would be fine though. Although I would love it if she came to the US for at least part of her edu, I doubt she ever will. She seems like she might be one of those Euro elitists in who looks down on the USA. But I can still dream that our universities are 'good enough' for her....:D

Time to close this thread.
Thank you for your contributions
and see you at the new thread that can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom