Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 30 : June 2008 - Aug.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the jacket, denim, tops combo. So casual, yet hip, but not too hip.

Hello!!! Do u have any news about charlotte? I mean if she is in monaco or n london...Sometimes ago i red an article about charlotte that started to work for an important english magazines.....do u know if is she still working for it?
I saw the olycom's gallery...GREAT...SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL THERe... she is very casual... but at the same time she wear sometimes that makes the difference in this photo i thinh that the jacket is very cool!!

I think Charlotte is now just the girlfriend of a gallery owner and common socialite. Boring.

^ and she should be? and I would say it's more like gallery owner is boyfriend of Charlotte Casiraghi.

Well exactly, gallery owner is the boyfriend of Charlotte Casiraghi, and they are both socialites. Was Charlotte expected to be anything different? She's doing well for herself to be seen as that, and not just a eurotrash party girl (ala Nicarhos etc).

Famous people's children are always given emmense coverage as well, children. She's grown up now, and she has a famous mother, uncle, aunt, and an icon for a grandmother, but she herself s just a society daughter with, albeit, a lot of money. London is the best place for someone in her shoes. The place is ladden with society girls, who often create very successful careers for themselves (journos, fashion etc)

is she still doing the journalist job? Has she written anything new?

Gallery from Olycom.
Charlotte and Alex outside the Nice Airport, June 20 2008.
Olycom - News

Ah, I feel bad when I see Charlotte smoking. I just got back from Germany and Italy, and - and I am not trying to insult anyone here who is from Europe - but I saw so many attractive European women, physically fit, beautifully dressed, but their skin, because of excessive tanning and smoking, made them seem so much older than their actual age. We can also see this in Caroline and Stephanie's faces. One of our guides in Germany was only 37, but he was deeply tanned and already had grooves/lines on his face from way too much sunning.

I don't want to see Charlotte's lovely skin ruined.:eek:

Perhaps Charlotte can visit the local hospital and see first hand the effects of smoking and passive smoking in particular.

Charlotte, PLEASE GIVE UP SMOKING. :cool:

It is a quite easy when you put your mind to it, i did 20 years ago and i can honestly say that its true the air is sweeter on the other side. :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well exactly, gallery owner is the boyfriend of Charlotte Casiraghi, and they are both socialites. Was Charlotte expected to be anything different? She's doing well for herself to be seen as that, and not just a eurotrash party girl (ala Nicarhos etc).

Is she still dating the Dallal (sp) guy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she still dating the Dallal (sp) guy?

Yes, she's still dating Alex Dellal. You have pics of them celebrating the first year of their relationship in the Summer Vacation thread

charlotte looks very skinny...you can see chestbones through the skin...

I think she looks great, chest bones are just more prominent in some people...that doesn't make them scary skinny or anything like that.

Her Aunt Princess Stephanie has the same thing you can see her chest bone also I think it is just their body type

I love Charlotte in those pics. I don't even care about Alex anymore. He's her problem, not mine. :whistling:

i feel her style ,for me at least has gone down hill,but who knows,although i dont feel alex is on the same level with charlotte in the looks department,maybe thats why she likes him so much he might not want to be dulled up all the time,so shes feels at ease all the time and can be her self instead of putting on a front.

Last edited:
^Yeah, she is attracted to him and she loves to be with him. You can see it in her face. And she is so easy and relaxed with all his family, and his family is cool, even I have to admit it. I mean, I probably don't have any support in this opinion, but I liked Pierre with Alice! She is so much more unique and interesting than boring, barbie doll Borromeo! :D

you are so wrong, beatrice borromeo is anything but a barbie doll, believe me...she is a bit interested on politics for her age it is not common at least not for a barbie girl...

Casiraghitrio:flowers:trust Supernova and me, ....we both live in Italy.
She is not that kind of girl, and also her family is considered very cool!
Anyways, aren't we in the wrong thread?

I think CasiraghiTrio is just talking about her looks.

Well I MUCH prefer the Borromeo girl to that awful Alice Dellal, with her wacked out ugly hairdos!

Beatrice seems to be much more of a lady.

^Yeah, she is attracted to him and she loves to be with him. You can see it in her face. And she is so easy and relaxed with all his family, and his family is cool, even I have to admit it. I mean, I probably don't have any support in this opinion, but I liked Pierre with Alice! She is so much more unique and interesting than boring, barbie doll Borromeo! :D

I agree with you Casiraghi Trio! For some reason, every time I look at Beatrice I think of Tara Palmer Tomkinson. She's not even extraordinarily beautiful I don't think, I know several people that are just as beautiful as her, if not more.

I think Beatrice is pretty, but not outrageously beautiful in Charlotte Casiraghi mold. But then again...how many young ladies out there are in Charlotte's class?!

On the other hand, I don't think Alice is pretty at all.

I think Alice is striking, not pretty, and that's due to her bone structure, eyes, and hair.

"I think Beatrice is pretty, but not outrageously beautiful in Charlotte Casiraghi mold. But then again...how many young ladies out there are in Charlotte's class?!"
You are so right!! :flowers: I personally think that Alice is striking..her features, her eyes.. but not really pretty :ermm:

Let's move on please....this is after all Charlotte's current events thread and not Beatrice's or Alice's.

Thank you.

I love Charlotte in those pics. I don't even care about Alex anymore. He's her problem, not mine. :whistling:

The majority dislike Alex so much. It seems a lot can't stand him.
Well here, this might cheer ye up. You know the way a lot of people wonder whether Charlotte and Prince William have met, they have and they are friends. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom