Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 30 : June 2008 - Aug.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she looked fantastic last night! I personally like the dress on her.

i'm not fond of the dress, it's too "old", a style fitting more her moms age JMO . i'm wondering if these shoes are making her posture so bad, i've noticed how hard a time some people have walking in this raised sole shoes.
i really like the white lace dress, the young lady with charlotte is wearing, very hip, very summer, very pretty (hate those shoes with it tho). charlotte looks beautiful and i agree it's amazing how like princess grace she appears...tilt of the head, sweet smile, glance off the shoulder, but then in another photo she'll look like carolines twin! she certainly won the gene lottery, both women she takes after are flawless. thank you for the links

I thought she looked fantastic last night! I personally like the dress on her.

I loved it too, I thought it very chic and not matronly at all. Charlotte has a great figure and it showed in that dress.

Joining christinacg and CaliforniaDreamin, I have to say that Charlotte looked great in this dress. The colour became her well as well as the cut of the dress nicely enhanced Charlotte's figure. I am not keen on shoes though.

Agree with you :flowers:

Caroline would never do the mistake her mother did, i.e. to puss her doughter towards a young marriage, especially if she does not like Alex. She will leave Charlotte live her live with freedom, and with the years she hopes that Charlotte will find the perfect guy, as Caroline did with Stefano... ;)

Grace never talked Caroline into marrying Junot; Grace didnt even want her daughter to date him! Caroline was very stubborn and *she* herself decided to marry him ,much to Grace's sadness.
Anyway, as for looks, I loved Charlotte at the valentino's party. She was very beautiful, but hey, she will never match Caroline's glorious beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I think what that person meant was when Grace was trying to persuade her daughter to mary Ernst back then, or whatever other person it may have been.

I doubt though that Caroline would even concent in Charlotte being married so young. She saw how young marriages work out, and no mother would want that for their daughter.

Charlotte looks fine, better with some color instead of black. These days it will be 30 years of Caroline's wedding with Junot. Only time will tell if Charlotte will mary Alex.

¿Se repite la historia? :: Nobleza :: esmas.com

this is a spanish article about Charlotte and Alexander, comparing them to Caroline and Junot. It says Alex it's just like Junot, but younger. They say Alex think he is a very important person and that likes to do whatever he wants, from partying to be a playboy and date different 'it' girls like Charlotte, Elizabeth Jagger or Leah Wood. They say Alex is the typical millionaire boy that party hard, drink and smoke. They're talking about Charlotte and Alex's vacation in Ibiza, where paparazzi caught them eating fast food in the airport and while Charlotte kissed and hugged him, Alex didn't care, and didn't stopped eating and sucked his dirty fingers:eek:. They're wondering if Charlotte will end up having the same sad past that Caroline had with Junot or if Alex will be more serious about everything.

Of course we dont know Alex and we cant judge him but from what I have been seeing on mags over the past few years I really dont like him. He seems an arrogant spoiled brat, and last but not least Junot was an attractive man ( if you want to compare the two), whereas Alex..well, IMO he's rather ugly when it comes about looks.
I think miss Casiraghi is worth so much more.

¿Se repite la historia? :: Nobleza :: esmas.com

this is a spanish article about Charlotte and Alexander, comparing them to Caroline and Junot. It says Alex it's just like Junot, but younger. They say Alex think he is a very important person and that likes to do whatever he wants, from partying to be a playboy and date different 'it' girls like Charlotte, Elizabeth Jagger or Leah Wood. They say Alex is the typical millionaire boy that party hard, drink and smoke. They're talking about Charlotte and Alex's vacation in Ibiza, where paparazzi caught them eating fast food in the airport and while Charlotte kissed and hugged him, Alex didn't care, and didn't stopped eating and sucked his dirty fingers:eek:. They're wondering if Charlotte will end up having the same sad past that Caroline had with Junot or if Alex will be more serious about everything.
Thanks for the link DuchessCharlotte. :flowers: I found the article quite interesting and learned more about Alexander. When Forbes list aired on the E! channel it said he was French, but the article says his mother is from Brazil (which I already knew) and that his father is Iranian-English. Just wondering, is Alex's family Muslim? The article states his paternal grandfather is native to Iran, so maybe his grandfather is? Anyway, the magazine calls Alex Dellal no-muy-guapo, not-so-hadsome. :lol: (I agree!!!!)

P.S.
Not only did he lick his fingers, but he then went on to wipe them on his jeans. Ugh, gross.

Last edited:
<removed speculation - tbhrc>

That's really disgusting though, with the fingers. Ew. You'd think that he'd have learnt some basic table manners!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have to post this in every thread? So once again please have a look at the TRF Rules and the Zero Tolerance Policy. Speculations about Alex Dellal's religion or anything else must be backed up with links to any articles. Other posts will be deleted.

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

I think Alex seems balanced, I mean he does have art galleries and seems to actually do things with his time. Of course he is a step down in the looks department compared to Felix but...there may be more to him.

I don't see how Lizzie Jagger and Leah Wood qualify him as having playboy status, neither of those girls are exactly great beauties...

Alex's father's side is Persian but Jewish, not Muslim. In any case, i agree-Char looks best in color, and I think she's too smart to get married so young.

^Oh, I thought Alex's paternal heritage was Iranian Muslim. Anyway, I think his paternal grandfather is half-British, though, through the maternal line?

I think Charlotte is naturally a very demonstrative young woman. Especially in the first days of her relationship with Dellal she was hanging all over him and kissing him and he seemed to just sit there on the receiving end.

If I had behaved that way with a boyfriend at that age I would have gotten a severe rebuke from my parents, but Charlotte is old enough to do as she pleases so maybe Caroline is giving her "space".

It's obviously not my business but I have a VERY bad feeling about Alex Dellal in addition to the fact that he is not on Charlotte's level in the looks department. I get the vibe that it's a huge stroke to his ego to have one of the most gorgeous and well connected young women in Europe obviously besotted with him.

I just hope for the best here.

Last edited:
^^ nor are they extraordinarily famous.

Neither is Charlotte, in the UK. Princess Caroline is probably a name recognised by many people, but hardly anyone would know who Charlotte is (if they don't read hello).

^^ exactly, o if Alex is just a publicity seeker as some say, then he's obviously connected himself to the wrong person. He'd be better off to date Pixie or Peaches Geldof. :sick:

Last edited:
Alex's father's side is Persian but Jewish, not Muslim. In any case, i agree-Char looks best in color, and I think she's too smart to get married so young.
I may like Alex a little bit more now that I know that he's of Jewish descent.:wub: No, no! Although he is of Jewish descent from his father's side, and I happen to be Jewish, he still seems stuck up to me. I don't think he's using Charlotte for publicity. -- I don't know, maybe he's not big on emotions? Still, I rather see Char with someone else.

I may like Alex a little bit more now that I know that he's of Jewish descent.:wub: No, no! Although he is of Jewish descent from his father's side, and I happen to be Jewish, he still seems stuck up to me. I don't think he's using Charlotte for publicity. -- I don't know, maybe he's not big on emotions? Still, I rather see Char with someone else.

But if he's Jewish on the paternal side, does it count? I thought it only counts as technically Jewish if it's on the maternal line. :huh:

But if he's Jewish on the paternal side, does it count? I thought it only counts as technically Jewish if it's on the maternal line. :huh:
It depends on what kind of Jewish person you talk to. To Orthodox Jews a child is only Jewish if the mother is Jewish. To some Reform Jews a child with lets say, a Christian mother and a Jewish father would only be considered Jewish if he/she were raised within the religion. I don't consider Alex Jewish, but I do acknowledge he has/had Jewish relatives.

I've been wondering, not about Alex Dellal and Charlotte, but if/when Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre decide to settle down. Would it be -- I'm not sure what word to use-- controversial? Would it be controversial if they married one outside of the Roman Catholic world, or even outside of Christianity? Are they even permitted to marry let's say a member of the Jewish or Muslim community?

Last edited:
I've been wondering, not about Alex Dellal and Charlotte, but if/when Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre decide to settle down. Would it be -- I'm not sure what word to use-- controversial? Would it be controversial if they married one outside of the Roman Catholic world, or even outside of Christianity? Are they even permitted to marry let's say a member of the Jewish or Muslim community?
I think it would be controversial, using your words, only in case one of them will be Prince of Monaco, because the Princely family of Monaco has always been Catholic.

^ thanks. She looks great, yellow suits her very well.

Hummm...I'm not sure if I like the outfit or not. Yellow is a nice colour as well as te dress. But her breast...she needs a bra.

Neither is Charlotte, in the UK. Princess Caroline is probably a name recognised by many people, but hardly anyone would know who Charlotte is (if they don't read hello).

She may not be world famous but she has enough status to be featured regularly on American television, at least when it comes to "IT" Girls and Royalty. Not to mention a variety of tabloids...she's just a bit more quiet but as far as Alex's dating history, she tops out as being the most beautiful girl he has been with thus far.

If she really wanted to be famous on another level, she could be. She could easily go to Hollywood, get on the cover of any magazine she wanted, get a fashoin campaign. It would not be hard...I have no doubt she has at least thought about the possibilities :whistling:

If she really wanted to be famous on another level, she could be. She could easily go to Hollywood, get on the cover of any magazine she wanted, get a fashoin campaign. It would not be hard...I have no doubt she has at least thought about the possibilities :whistling:

Well that would be one way to completely annoy her mother. Charlotte is a royal/society daughter, who may one day be the sister of the Prince Monaco. Running off to Hollywood, or doing a fashion campaign is one way to enhance the 'trash' reputation that family already have. Her mother would literally spit up kittens. If Charlotte has a career, it will be one which is entirely appropiate, mark my words. I wouldn't cross Caroline, and a bet when it comes done to it, her children won't either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom