Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 9 : July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New pics!!!

New pics!!!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 913
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 741
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 715
Where were they taken - is she on holiday ?

Thanks Jueliette! I think that she´s on holidays
Those pics were taken in Paris or in Monaco? I think thay are from Paris

That doesn't look like Paris to me, it's definately somewhere in the South.

It's Monaco. Remember some pics from last year where we could see Charlotte just after her birthday with Pierre, Eugenie and some friends in an apartment? It's the same place.

laura_barnaes said:
It's Monaco. Remember some pics from last year where we could see Charlotte just after her birthday with Pierre, Eugenie and some friends in an apartment? It's the same place.

Yes, you´re right, i remember those pics:D . Thanks Laura

Thanx Juliette!

Nice pics..Cute bikini..

I also believe they're in the same place as last year in Monaco. Maybe it's the Beach Club.

That is not an apartment, it's the upper sector of the Monaco Beach Club...

Kisses

Yeah, I thought that was the apartment where she and Pierre were last summer before her birthday

Charlotte's latest pic. Bella di mamma!

Attachments

• 53226595.jpg
    53226595.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,246
She is soooo beautiful. Congratulations Caro!

She looked like a bit pregnant to some of my friends...

Danielane said:
She looked like a bit pregnant to some of my friends...
:D Yeah I thought the same thing. It's just the ribbon at the front and her posture. I'm not too fan of her outfit, but she looks great anyway.

Charlotte looks awesome. I would like to see her improve upon her posture and smiling. But other than that she is a real beauty.

Does anyone know who the tall man is behind Charlotte? He was at Prince Rainier's funeral, standing in the same place in the church. Kinda cute.

Charlotte is drop dead gorgeous. She really looks a lot like her mother and great grandmother Princess Charlotte. I suppose she had her grandfather Rainier on her mind during the ceremony that's why she isn't smiling.

Charlotte was so gorgeous today! Loved her outfits so much!:) Can't wait for more photos especially of this outfit she wore afterwards!!:)

Caption; Charlotte attends the ceremonies to mark the enthronement of Monaco's Prince Albert II in Monaco, July 12, 2005. Prince Albert of Monaco, son of Prince Rainier and Hollywood actress Grace Kelly, ascended the throne on Tuesday in ceremonies that delighted the principality after months of mourning and revelations about his love life. REUTERS/Jean-Paul Pelissier

Attachments

• 0 b.jpg
    0 b.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,033
Last edited:
More photos of Charlotte during mass in Cathedral, and leaving Cathedral. :)

from www.newscom.com

Attachments

• 0 aa.jpg
    0 aa.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 550
  • 0 aaaa.jpg
    0 aaaa.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 380
  • 0 a.jpg
    0 a.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 399
  • 0 aaa.jpg
    0 aaa.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 512
Ianna said:
Charlotte was so gorgeous today! Loved her outfits so much!:) Can't wait for more photos especially of this outfit she wore afterwards!!:)

Caption; Charlotte attends the ceremonies to mark the enthronement of Monaco's Prince Albert II in Monaco, July 12, 2005. Prince Albert of Monaco, son of Prince Rainier and Hollywood actress Grace Kelly, ascended the throne on Tuesday in ceremonies that delighted the principality after months of mourning and revelations about his love life. REUTERS/Jean-Paul Pelissier
WHOAW! Where this pic was taken Ianna? that's one of the most stunning pic of Char I've ever seen.

Idriel said:
WHOAW! Where this pic was taken Ianna? that's one of the most stunning pic of Char I've ever seen.

I think it was taken afterwards when Prince Albert was giving a speech at Monaco Palace. I also think Charlotte is stunning there. One of greatest Char's pics.:)

Last edited:
More photos..:)

Caption; Charlotte with family assisted at the official investiture ceremony on the palace square during which Prince Albert II, 47, was officially enthroned as ruler of the Mediterranean principality of Monaco. July/12/2005

from www.newscom.com

Attachments

• 0 aa.jpg
    0 aa.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 382
  • 0 a.jpg
    0 a.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 403
  • 0 aaa.jpg
    0 aaa.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 376
Ianna said:
More photos..:)

Caption; Charlotte with family assisted at the official investiture ceremony on the palace square during which Prince Albert II, 47, was officially enthroned as ruler of the Mediterranean principality of Monaco. July/12/2005

from www.newscom.com

charlotte looks stunning,I'm surprised that she's shorter than her mum princess Caroline,thought they were the same height,maybe she was today in flats;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom