Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 8 : June 2004 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics nina!They are great!
Do you think that Char changes a bit her hairstyle (in the 4)?? I think it. The first time i saw him ,i thouth that he wan´t very pretty, but now i see him better, he is handsome!!!!!! (anyway i am not sure if it is the same guy, i thouth that he uses glasess)

Thanks for the cover Tosca, in that, Char looks like Caro!

Piewi said:
Do you think that Char changes a bit her hairstyle (in the 4)?? I think it. The first time i saw him ,i thouth that he wan´t very pretty, but now i see him better, he is handsome!!!!!! (anyway i am not sure if it is the same guy, i thouth that he uses glasess)

I'm glad you like the scans!!!!! I scanned them just today!!!!:D :D :D ....Also to me now Felix is very pretty!!!
Last year(when i scanned the first pix about him)i didn't
like him,but now......:D

ciao!!!!

Piewi said:

you're welcome !;)
Yes, piewi I ask me the same question ?? Does charlotte had cut her hairs ?:confused:
I don't know maybe it's anillusion or maube it's true ??? but we will see more on the futur pics maybe !:p

Thanks for the scans nina! whoa Felix is pretty cute isn't he? They make a cute and good looking couple! =)

verydrea said:
I'm glad you like the scans!!!!! I scanned them just today!!!!:D :D :D ....Also to me now Felix is very pretty!!!
Last year(when i scanned the first pix about him)i didn't
like him,but now......:D

ciao!!!!

I wanted to say thank you to Very! :) Great scans! You do find the best magazines.

lea said:
I wanted to say thank you to Very! :) Great scans! You do find the best magazines.

Hey Lea!!!!:D thanks to you!! I'm happy that you
appreciate!!!!!:D
....waiting for other scans.........;) !!!!

Baci.

Hehehe...Felix is cute!! It seems all the Felix are good looking....They match a lot!!! Hope it last!

Um...he's Italian...i think...and he's tall and good looking haha ^___^ not much really...does anyone know his family name because they could tell us alot! ^__^

hillary_nugent said:
Um...he's Italian...i think...and he's tall and good looking haha ^___^ not much really...does anyone know his family name because they could tell us alot! ^__^

No no, he's french!!!:)
And he studies at the University in Paris...at
least according to mags....:rolleyes: ....

hillary_nugent said:
He's French? oh...i thought he was Italian all that time...hahaha

On the mags it's said that he's French.
I don't know where he was born but his name isn't
italian...:D But it's of good omen,infact
in Latin it means "happy"!!!!:D
And i guess he's happy with Char!!!!!:)

Baci.

Isn't Felix one of E-A's sons friends? Isn't that how Char and Felix met?

he's really good-looking. he definitely passed the handsome-test!!! ;)
and refreshingly short haired, well-groomed. unlike charlotte's brothers. hehe

kittencrews said:
he'll fit into the family... he's a smoker (berk!)
hahaha...yes he'll definitely fit in with that! :p Does anyone know his full name and what he is studying at univerisity? And does he attend the same university as Charlotte? Is he from a rich or aristocratic family or something?

Jumping International de Monte Carlo

Did you know that this week took place this' years Jumping in Monaco? Strange that there aren't pictures...

I think that maybe the family didn't attend since they're mourning Prince Rainier, usually during the mourning period they don't make any public appearances, plus it's still isn't a month since he passed away. Maybe there will be a mass next week that is Rainier's 1st month of passing away, like they did when Princess Grace died.

dove si può scrivere alla principessa charlotte....grazie

I don't think Charlotte replies or recieves any fan mail, nor her brothers :(

I think its probably better that they don't get fan mail.
If they were to read all of their fan mail I'm sure their preception on life and who they are would dramatically change, especially if they had begun reading at a young age.
They need to stay focused on what they want in life & what Caroline wants to teach them not what fans suggest or think that they should be doing.
I'm sure they'd also get alot of fan mail idolizing them - thats really not good. They need to keep their heads out of the clouds... Look at Paris Hilton...ugghh!! She seems to be stuck in the clouds, wouldn't want that for the Casarighis!!

laura_barnaes said:
Did you know that this week took place this' years Jumping in Monaco? Strange that there aren't pictures...

The horse jumping show???

handsome. yeah, you got that right!. the first time i saw his picture i said to myself that he was not very cute (i mean at all!) but with this new pic, well...he's hot. and nicely groomed. they make a beautiful couple...

monaco70s said:
Yes that one

I do a search and normally happen in April but like Prince Rainier die is possible they cancle and mark other date. In all ne is nothing speaking about that. Maibe we have news sone ...

Some pics of Ranier´s funeral...:(

Attachments

• Carlota[1].jpg
    Carlota[1].jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 456
  • Carlota+5[1].jpg
    Carlota+5[1].jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 457
  • chuech.jpg
    chuech.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 396
  • 7[1].jpg