Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Jan.2004 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to know, what is the public perception of Charlotte? I know that she gets hasseled alot by paparazzi and deserves to be left alone, same with her mother, she just wants people to leave her alone, is that so hard to ask? for the press i mean

but what do people think of Charlotte?

well Charlotte has obviously been blessed with good looks but judging from pictures i've seen of her i would say she is more of a reserved, perhaps shy girl but not the hyperactive type like me muhahahahahahahahaha i don't think she is much of a rebel or a clown or a totaly bimbo hahahaha...she just seems laid-back ...come to think of it i don't even know how to describe her hahaha

Charlotte & Felix

Hi there!

I'm attaching a couple of pics of Charlotte strolling in Paris with Felix.

Ciao,

Tosca

Attachments

• 2309_casiraghi_500.jpg
    2309_casiraghi_500.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 843
Who is Felixß

Who is Felix? Does anyone know anything about him? Is he Charlotte's new boyfriend?

Ianna said:
Yes, it's in France..
Sorbonne University of Paris is located in the center of the famous Latin Quarter of Paris on the Left Bank. This is the students' and artists' quarter but, in an area which still remains somewhat bohemian, there is also the classical and aristocratic elegance of the Faubourg St. Germain. Founded in the 13th century, the Sorbonne today houses the Arts and Human Sciences faculties of the University of Paris.
Maybe I'll see her! I'm also studying at the Sorbonne.

Thanx Tosca!

Love is in the air..

Danielane said:
Maybe I'll see her! I'm also studying at the Sorbonne.
If you see her, let us know!

Ianna said:
If you see her, let us know!
Yes, of course, but in fact, there's few chances it happens. I explain: the first and second-year-student don't study in the historical Sorbonne, but in nother places in Paris, far from the Sorbonne. So Charlotte will study in one of these places, and I, as I'm preparing an exam and am a five-year-student, will be studying in the Sorbonne.

believe me, he isnt her new boyfriend, i have instincts.

i can just tell, he doesnt seem her type because i dont know, i can just tell dont ask me why. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
kittencrews said:
There are pictures from September 7th of Charlotte buying books at a university bookstore in Paris... the store is called Gilbert.

The pictures are at Abaca Press and East News Pics.
In fact, the store is called Gibert: this is a very famous one in France, when most of students goes when they have books to buy for their studies. Gibert is in the Quartier Latin, not far from the Sorbonne university.

hi to all..... but does someone know where I can contact charlotte..... where her relatives live? what type of job do they develop? her grandmother where alive?

I really hate curbing discussions, so while there is not that much news, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread before a discussion starts and the thread gets too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom