Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Jan.2004 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tatare said:
isn't charlotte the most beautiful girl alive but only on pictures, in real life she looks like any girl on the street
Have you seen her in real life? Does she look different from photos?

megknight said:
Does anyone know why she wasn't at the Red Cross Ball? I thought it was going to be a "royal coming out" as it were.

Sadly, it probably never was going to be her "coming out". It was all invented by the press, and the news spread like fire among different sources and media. Finally, the false info was presented as a fact. I think that if Charlotte were to make her "debut" at a public event that would contradict everything Caroline has ever said about her children. She has sworn to protect her children from the media, so if she let them frolic at some sort of a mediatized coming out circus, she would surely be eating her words...

People have said that Caroline has already acted against her own words, but I think that she can't deny the press access to equestrian events her daughter goes to. I don't think it can be said that it is Caroline who has pushed her daughter into the limelight. All the galas and such Charlotte has ever attended have been events that have attracted little attention among the general public. It isn't like she has been hosting an entire event, is it?

hillary_nugent said:
Have you seen her in real life? Does she look different from photos?

Some who've seen her in real life say that she looks kind of stuck up. Others say she is rather modest-looking, and that even though she is beautiful she isn't quite attention-grabbing because of her short height and girly looks. She's still very much a girl as opposed to a woman.

True true Miau ^__^ i think sometimes people tend to forget that she is still no matter what a young girl and view her in the light of a woman...

Does anyone know or have read anything as to what Charlotte's plans are? Does she plan to further her education....etc?

The boys get their coloring from their late dad he was very fair with blonde hair.
Wittykitty

There are new pictures of "Charlotte having a drink with a friend in Paris" on Brainpix!!!

Isn't the Fences Horse auction at Marcel Rozier's this weekend???? Hopefully there will be pictures of Caroline and Charlotte (I hope Ernst goes!!!)

There are new pictures of charlotte as abaca press. It is of her buying books at a university book shop on september the 7th

does someone know the address of the house of charlotte in paris? grazie

saluti dall'italia

non malheureusement la princesse Caroline refuse de donner le nom de l'université pour la sécurité de charlotte je pense ! :eek:

There are pictures from September 7th of Charlotte buying books at a university bookstore in Paris... the store is called Gilbert.

The pictures are at Abaca Press and East News Pics.

Here are some of the photos..

From; Abaca Press

Attachments

• Charlotte1.jpg
    Charlotte1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 650
  • Charlotte2.jpg
    Charlotte2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 637
University

Which University is Charlotte attending?

Thanks Gita.

Maybe Sorbonne..but I'm not quite sure..any other opinion?

University

Where is that University? Is it in France?
Many thanks and take care, Gita.

Yes, it's in France..
Sorbonne University of Paris is located in the center of the famous Latin Quarter of Paris on the Left Bank. This is the students' and artists' quarter but, in an area which still remains somewhat bohemian, there is also the classical and aristocratic elegance of the Faubourg St. Germain. Founded in the 13th century, the Sorbonne today houses the Arts and Human Sciences faculties of the University of Paris.

Subject

Any chance of anybody knowing which subject(s) she will be taking?

hey laura barnaes, where did you get that pic, and are there others of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom