Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 4 : April 2003 - Dec.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The text on Val's shirt is: Dior The Latest Blonde
I suppose it must be from the most recent Dior collection. Val seems to be a big fan of Dior.

Monaco70s

Charlotte on the left and Stephanie on the right... don't they look so similar!!

Attachments

• stephanie.JPG
    stephanie.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 364
yes, they really look alike.. those multi-faceted grimaldis! :p

I must say I'm not looking forward to her cutting her hair. I think that long-haired girls are the most feminine and beautiful. :flower:

She should grow it really long (in 18th century Romanov style) and do gorgeous updos. It would be just awesome if she didn't turn out to be a slave for fashion and cut it every once in a while in a whim...

Interesting story ;)
Could you tell us a little more? Where did you come up with the idea?

I think it's really a girl thing miau, we get bored, and hair is the simplest thing to change, because it grows back.

I have to say, I think she needs a cut, at least a trim. Chars hair looks rather unhealthy and messy in these photos, and the longer it grows the more "untame" it will look.

I think Charlotte's hair looks good up until that last picture of her and Val. Val's hair looks like it need a brush but I think that's the look she's going for!! :huh: But I totally agree with the "it's a girl thing", I've been growing my hair out and now that it's long I'm bored and seriously thinking about cutting it off!!

Kittencrews you were wondering if charlotte was going to be competing at the Bois Le Roi this weekend and she is. She placed first in the Prix hotel pavillon royal - juniors B, on the horse Aber Hallo Marionnaud. Thats all i know about it so far

more pictures

Just one more...

some more pictures

Attachments

• charmonaco2003_156.jpg
    charmonaco2003_156.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 158
  • charmonaco2003_164.jpg
    charmonaco2003_164.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 207
  • CHAR2.jpg
    CHAR2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 177
Originally posted by Sassy285@Dec 5th, 2003 - 2:32 pm
Kittencrews you were wondering if charlotte was going to be competing at the Bois Le Roi this weekend and she is. She placed first in the Prix hotel pavillon royal - juniors B, on the horse Aber Hallo Marionnaud. Thats all i know about it so far
The horse is called "Aber Hallo Marionnaud"??? :blink:

Hey Lena,

Thats what they called it on the website, but Marionnaud is the 'team' that charlotte competes with and i think just Aber Hallo is the horses name but marionnaud owns the horse.

Its the same with her horse she normally rides Folka, in competition websites it is listed as Folka du Parc marrionaud, which leads me to believe that charlotte may not own the horse, i've also seen Valentine riding it in competition. Thats just my thoughts on it though, not actual information.

Thanks Sassy285 I just checked the website right before I read your reply... she did very well... Valentine used to compete on that horse! and so did Thierry. I haven't seen her compete on that horse before now... just curious... I noticed she was going to ride Folka but didn't... or maybe she did but got disqualified.. I don't read French too well so I wasn't sure which she did!! Also isn't Aber Hallo German for "but hello?" IThanks. Any pictures you find post them if you don't mind... Thanks again! :flower:

After getting first on Aber Hallo yesterday Charlotte got 16th on Folka today... :(

Charlotte got 11th in the Grand Prix Marionnaud today riding Aber Hallo, I still haven't found any pictures so I wonder if we are going to get any!!

It's good that she ended in 11th today! We'll have to see tomorrow for new pics I suppose.

I have yet to find any pictures from last weekend but here are a few I ran across from November 30th

I was wondering where Thierry was..... but finally...

Attachments

• mr.marionnaud.jpg
    mr.marionnaud.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 344
  • parishorseshow.jpg
    parishorseshow.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 387
I'm so bored today and don't really know what to do... :(
I am desperately in need of new pics or something!

Is there a hair-and-makeup expert among you guys? How do you think Charlotte does her hair and makeup these days? I like the way she does her makeup, she has such a clear and fresh complexion...

mmmmmm, I'm way too bored to even think about any interesting topics to talk about.

There is something i need your help with take a look at the pinned topic Casiraghi Bios

Originally posted by kittencrews@Dec 14th, 2003 - 2:09 pm
I was wondering where Thierry was..... but finally...
Look at Char's left hand finger!! :shock: But maybe that ring didn't fix anywhere else :huh:

Yeah, she wears her ring on that finger a lot... I'm not sure why, but she does...

Charlotte wearing rings on that finger...

Another...

Attachments

• grand_prix.jpg
    grand_prix.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 379
  • charlotte_16.jpg
    charlotte_16.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 362
It doesn't look like an engagement ring to me. A lot of people wear rings on that finger. It doesn't mean that they're engaged. I think they're just friends. I really hope there's nothing else going on between them. She's great with Hubertus, on the other hand. :flower:

I'm not very fond of her new haircut. ^_^

;) lol... That's what I was meaning... she isn't engaged... The ring she wore on Nov. 30th... is a black plastic ring... by no means is Charlotte engaged!!! I was just showing pictures of her wearing rings on that finger ;)

Hihi, you shared the same thought as I did Banadoora

I also thought kittencrews meant engagementring, because of the speculation of love between Charry and Terry.

Phew, I almost got worried it was actually an engagementring - she's far too young and innocent for that :)

Marina

Oops sorry kittencrews. I think I misread your posts. :innocent:

I hope she gets engaged to Hubertus someday though. He's so handsome! :heart:

What does everyone think of her haircut???

No problem I can see how you misread my quote, my quotes about the rings were a reply to billabong's quote before!! :p I'm a bit confusing sometimes...
I like her new haircut but I think she has too much hair in her face... maybe some layers would look better... over all I like it... she needed a change...

Yeah I think she looks better with her hair away from her face. She's still absolutely gorgeous :)

I have read about Charlotte but so little about Hubertus. Does he fix his eyes on Charlotte? What do you think?

I think she should pull her hair put, she's so better good looking like that...shows off her face..

Summer In Ponza, Italy

Charlotte & Pierre

Charlotte At Monaco Grand Prix

Charlotte & Pierre Opening A Horse Festival

Charlotte's Right Handed Not Left

Attachments

• post_46_1071971809.jpg
    post_46_1071971809.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 418
  • post_46_1071971875.jpg
    post_46_1071971875.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 287
  • INKE_prix_06.jpg
    INKE_prix_06.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 209
  • post_46_1071964574.jpg
    post_46_1071964574.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 234
  • post_46_1071964692.jpg
    post_46_1071964692.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 249
WOW... I always thought she was left handed... I wonder why she almost always wears her watch on that hand... I'm left handed!!! I remember seeing Caroline wearing her watch on her right hand a time or two... strange

Wonderful pictures Montecarlo... whereever did you get them!?!?

Here are a couple I find from the Paris Horse Show...

Another...

Sorry they are so small I don't have access to enlarge them

Attachments

• clapping.jpg
    clapping.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 351
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 341
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back