Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 4 : April 2003 - Dec.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mjosephine@May 16th, 2004 - 10:27 am
Thx Grace

She is pretty, is there any pics that she took with Charlotte?
Are Rose Schlossberg and Charlotte even friends?

I am curious to know when and where they would've met. Rose's mother is not the jet setting kind. And I can't think of an occasion when their mothers, both Carolines, would've come into contact to strike up a friendship to later on introduce their daughters to each other.

Charlotte & Rose aren't friends. They haven't even met. I just meant that I think they would be good friends if they meet. I personally think that Rose sould marry Prince William or Harry because the Kennedys are already considered royality in America so why not make it offical.

Originally posted by Grace44@May 16th, 2004 - 5:55 pm
Charlotte & Rose aren't friends. They haven't even met. I just meant that I think they would be good friends if they meet.
I am curious to know why you think that two young ladies who have never met might be good friends just because both are on the cusp of royalty. Charlotte much more so as her mother carries out royal duties and her grandfather being the head of the monarchy. But Rose on the other hand has been purposely kept out of the spotlight by her mother. Her mother hardly ever talks about her in interviews, and even then mentions just the obvious or general about her such as her age and that she is doing well. I don't think I've even read anything about Rose's disposition or any comparisons about her towards her Kennedy cousins, let alone be able to make a judgement that two young ladies living very different lives on different continents could be good friends.

I don't know if they really could be good friends, but I heard about each girl's personality and it sounds like they would match. That's all. They had a story about Rose on ET a while back.

Does anyone know if Charlotte will be in the stadium in Schalke for the final of the Championsleague?

Well, they showed the family already. Probably not all of them. Just Caroline, EA, Albert and Rainier, I saw.

:huh: I saw the match on the TV. Just before, prince Albert was interviewed by a french journalist. His voice is clear and when he speaks french, I don't hear any american accent. By the way, I find that he doesn't speak very well. He looks shy before cameras.

can somebody post the link to the pics with the royalty in it?

She probably fell from her horse at the Monaco International Jumping competition...

Miau is right...Valentine's passion is horse riding and of course you would be upset and disappointed if your dreams shatter for a moment...she is a much better rider than Charlotte because she takes it more serious.

Was it really the reason why she was crying?
I would like to ask first if was she also in the same competition as Charlotte?

I remember hearing that Valentine didn't do well so she was upset... but rather or not it is true I can't say. Charlotte won 2nd price in the Friendship Cup (I think that's what it was called) that year in Monte Carlo.

Maybe she is crying because she finally realizes that Pierre doesn't go for older women anymore....hahahaha

I do hope Alexandra will be at least as beautiful as hr mother!! Personnaly, I love Caroline : I find her great and beautiful, but I don't like Stephanie at all. I like Charlotte, too.

superlotie said:
:unsure: I'm SOOOO SAD ! Monaco : 0..... Porto: 3!!!!!!!

All the Monaco royal family looked so sad !!!

Nevertheless the AS Monaco played an awesome season in Championsleague beating eliminating Real Madrid in the quarterfinals and Chelsea London in the semis. Imagine what would have happen if Monaco had won the final, I think than the whole castle of Rainier would have been decorated with club symbols!:D

Is this right that Prince Albert is the President of this club? He saved the club in 2003 from a lot of debts and thus the club remained in Ligue 1.

The AS Monaco team of season 2003/2004 with all these superstars like Morientes, Guily, Prso or Rothen was certainly the best AS Monaco team of all times. I'm so sad that they all have gone!:(

hillary_nugent said:
Damn...Monaco lost? >___<
Yes, but that's 6 months ago.
Now they're again in the Champions league and their next match for this will be 22/or 23 Febuary 05 against PSV Eindhoven.

It's a pity that they have sold Prso, Morientes, Guily, Rothen and Ibarra!:mad:
Last season they were not only in the Championsleague final but also very close to take the French title.
Actually they are third in the French Ligue 1 9 points after leader and champion Lyon. But they have qualified for the 3 round in the Championsleague with that new team beating semi finalist of the last season Deportivo La Coruna 5:0!

This football success of the AS Monaco is like a fairy-tale and certainly the whole country is proud of their guys.

My little country Luxembourg should follow this example and play with a club in a foreign football league. Perhaps we would than not lose 0:4 to Liechtenstein:mad: ... and be forced to dismiss the coach!!!

I have some pictures for you:

1 and 2 maps of little principality Monaco (does anybody know where the stade is?;) )
3 and 4 view on the Stade Louis II of the AS Monaco (how beautiful; if I were a football player it would be as in a fairy-tale to play here:eek: )

Attachments

• monaco.gif
    monaco.gif
    33.4 KB · Views: 178
  • MONACO-W1.gif
    MONACO-W1.gif
    44.9 KB · Views: 154
  • MonteCarlo14.jpg
    MonteCarlo14.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 311
  • stade_louis_II.jpg
    stade_louis_II.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 998
Last edited:
It's at Fontvielle..according to your first photo-it's above Roseraie Princesse Grace.

P.S. Nice photos!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom