Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 25 : June 2007 - Aug.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anema e Core is not just a restaurant, but a "club" (for lack of a better word)where they play live italian or traditional music and encourage custumers to dance (between or on tables as it is always super crowded) and to sing on the podium. Is quite fun, very renowned in Italy and you can meet there many Italian celebrities, including entrpreneurs and politicians.

Last edited:
i still like charlotte with felix!! man, i'm bias ;)

yeah me too....they were so cute together..i really really miss them...i just don't lke that alex thing and his trashy half shaved sister...they seem so weird..what the hell was that girl thinking about to shave her head like that?:bang: alex makes me think of Junot so badly...i just hope that charlotte won't make the same mistake than caroline...she's too young, beautiful, smart..she deserves another guy than alex....i'd be curious to know the reason why felix and her broke up...have felix a new girlfriend??

something have definitely change in charlotte... i don't kno what...i couldn't say what, but she has changed...she is always with that alex..i dont' see he with cecile anymore....maybe now she has other priorities...i just hope that she won't forget her friends for dellal...

Thanks for the pics :) Where is this restaurant located? And thanks for telling me Kastalia :)

SHE S SO NICE , SHE DRESS ON CHANEL BUT ALSO ON ZARA MONACO !!! my cousins see charlotte on zara , she buy jeans and sweat

thanks Ianna nice pics.
I think in that blend i made, that char even if she looks young she looks i dunno so happy and look how Felix looks at her OMG! seems he cares 'bout her and looks like he wanna take care of her i love that. but alex mmm seems like he likes her and no more.... mmmmm.

afc11.jpg

thanks Ianna nice pics.
I think in that blend i made, that char even if she looks young she looks i dunno so happy and look how Felix looks at her OMG! seems he cares 'bout her and looks like he wanna take care of her i love that. but alex mmm seems like he likes her and no more.... mmmmm.

afc11.jpg

love what you've done char_lou....miss charlotte and felix so badly..they were lovely together....you're quite right...i love how felix looks at her....oh my god....

I think there's noone who likes Alex better than Felix :) However, I must say, Charlotte has really grown up being with Alex. She seems little bit more mature and even her style has improved!

she looks really she has grow up, but i dont like Alex at all, i thinnk he is with her for the fame..

i love felix-charlotte

Why are her dresses/shirts always falling off her shoulders? What... does she not know her size?

Ani

its the style now a days i dont know why though.lol its like a gypsy look and all.

why did char dump felix? what does she like about this new guy?

who knows! omg but even if we don't like him she seems to b really in<3 with him what can we do? MG!

How can you be certain that Charlotte dumped Felix and not vice versa?Because she is royal?

I'm sure Charlotte would be pretty much amused reading all these comments. She and Felix made a nice couple, but it was such a 'teen love'. But they went in separate ways. Charlotte needs changes to became an adult,mature and confident woman. Can't you see how much she changed during the Alex-period? I'm sure there will be many other guys after him to find that 'perfect' one.

She and Felix made a nice couple, but it was such a 'teen love'.

I disagree. Usually 'teen love' is something that doesn't really last and its "in the moment" kind of stuff...but they had a pretty long relationship and they seemed so into each other; they did a lot of 'mature' things, such as go on trips (alone), attend gala dinners, opera shows, etc...In fact it was such a mature relationship that there was no drama, jealousy, or lies. (obviously we wouldn't know if there were, but the fact that it was a continious relationship-by this I mean it wasn't an on/off one-one can assume this)

Can't you see how much she changed during the Alex-period?

Several people have mentioned this, I don't see it. Can anyone explain?

new info from tfs

There is an article on Charlotte in the new People Magazine with Lindsay Lohan on the cover with some interesting tidbits...

1.) Royal Insiders are saying her new relationship is a mistake because he is too much of a playboy...but they also say Charlotte is looking to have more fun.

2.) Charlotte will most likely not return to school this Fall because she isn't sure what she wants to do with her life and is seemingly done with studying at the moment...

OMG, I hope #2 is not true!! I always thought of her as smart girl and now ... She better not end up designing her own clothes range or appearing in some tv show. I really would like to see her like that. I'm disappointed.

OMG, I hope #2 is not true!! I always thought of her as smart girl and now ... She better not end up designing her own clothes range or appearing in some tv show. I really would like to see her like that. I'm disappointed.

Disappointed? How can you be disappointed with someone you don't know? All we see of Charlotte is pictures, and then we think we 'know' her. Ofcourse we don't. Let her live her life the way she wants please, instead of having all these expectations of her.

La Bouche d'Ornew info from tfs

There is an article on Charlotte in the new People Magazine with Lindsay Lohan on the cover with some interesting tidbits...

1.) Royal Insiders are saying her new relationship is a mistake because he is too much of a playboy...but they also say Charlotte is looking to have more fun.
practically alex is the summer boyfriend,and felix the serious boyfriend.i think caroline is worried about charlotte,caro loved felix...

Disappointed? How can you be disappointed with someone you don't know? All we see of Charlotte is pictures, and then we think we 'know' her. Ofcourse we don't. Let her live her life the way she wants please, instead of having all these expectations of her.

All I'm trying to say is that Charlotte always seemed to care about education and know what she wants to do. And I know it's HER life and she'll do anything that will be right for her. That's ALL.

Carlota y Alex Dellal

charlotte and alex in rome

Thanks for the picture ! However, don't you find the choice by the magazine in poor taste ? Couldn't they find a more attractive picture, without sordid connotations ? It looks like a frame from a movie, the setting a movie set.
Charlote would make a lovely actress, but that's not the point..

Wow...she does seem to have matured so rapidly lately...it's not that her appearance has literally changed, she just looks more at ease somehow...perhaps she's just matured in that she's fully adjusted to university life now...who knows...Anyways, that's my quick analysis
As for the relationship..., when u compare the old relationship to her newest beau, the photo's that i.e., I just hope, that it isn't all the press/papparazzi surrounding their relationship, being photographed those few holidays they had together, which did them in...that'd be too sad...
'cause with this new beau, she has this "scr** you!" attitude (it seems) regarding the camera's following them...

It does not bode well when People or Daily Mail suddenly pay attention to Charlotte. She's a private young lady, who maintained an aura of mystery about her, hence why people are usually fascinated with her and play guessing games over her private life. I hope she remains a mystery to most people and continue living her life with class and integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom