Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 24 : April 2007 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daytona said:
I am a little confused,Alexs brother is Pierre and Pierre is dating Alice?Or Alex is dating Alice?

Pierre is dating Alice. Alex and Alice are brother and sister.

Alex is Pierre's girlfriend's brother. He is the brother of Alice Dellal. Nice to see new pics. She looks good, but could use a bikini tops that holds her in (up) a bit more.

Ani

Thanks,it wasnt very clear.According to the link provided Alex is Charlottes new boyfriend.So,wikipedia once more is giving wrong information

Last edited:
Just because Charlotte and Pierre are hanging out with the brother and sister doesnt mean that either one of them are going out ......

MAT74997 said:

thanks for the pics. with no disrespect or malice, what is that protruding near Charlotte's left breast as seen in the third pic? looks like a cyst in this shot. hope all is well with her health-wise.

Wow She S Not Afraid To Hide Her Middle Mole Or Growth Cyst At Pool - Just Being Herself Not Hide It Or Looking Proud Of It?

Jennifer87 said:
Wait, is that the prince of Kuwait with her?

Anyway, she and the guy are both wearing Ray Ban Wafarers, which are extremely trendy nowadays. Ray Ban reissued these sunglasses this year. It's people like Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan and Kirsten Dunst who made these sunglasses trendy this year. Apparently, Charlotte looks up to the likes of Lindsay Lohan and so forth. LOL!

I think the same about the sunglasses...Do you know somwthing about her dress, I like it so much...maybe the designer?! thanks

Charlotte's new boyfriend is definetly only interested in her status! These kind of guys really don't love their girl, that's for sure! Felix, that was someone she could trust. But I'm she'll find out who Alexander really is.

And girls, felix is not a model but he's quite cute. I really like his 'style'. Felix is Felix and he doesn't pretend to be someone else like Alex does. Here some private photos... (together with his lovely sister cecile and some friends and family)

http://img172.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64240_n503624003_40763_4016_122_397lo.jpg
http://img181.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64247_n503624003_40764_2032_122_368lo.jpg
http://img172.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=64248_n503624003_40817_1479_122_354lo.jpg
http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64250_n503624003_40934_8812_122_342lo.jpg
http://img124.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=64251_n503624003_40949_1093_122_619lo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ so, do you know Alex, to be claming sth like that?
And Felix definitely is cute...

shappica said:
^ so, do you know Alex, to be claming sth like that?
And Felix definitely is cute...

yes, if i didn't i shouldn't say these things

The Delal crowd have been after the Casiraghi Trio for a while, I just hope Charlotte is smarter than to date a man after her for obvious superficial reasons.

lacha said:
Charlotte's new boyfriend is definetly only interested in her status! These kind of guys really don't love their girl, that's for sure! Felix, that was someone she could trust. But I'm she'll find out who Alexander really is.

And girls, felix is not a model but he's quite cute. I really like his 'style'. Felix is Felix and he doesn't pretend to be someone else like Alex does. Here some private photos... (together with his lovely sister cecile and some friends and family)

"STATUS" ... A girl from a wealthy family? That's all she really is. The Dellals are extremely well known in Europe, have had a presence in Monaco for many years & come from a family worth Billions therefore I'm not quite sure what they [The Dellals] are after? Especially when they are all already well known on the scene in London where they spend 90% of their time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Madjenn said:
Charvin87 she wearing dress Chanel.

thanks!!!
ps:I don't like alex so much...and I'm not so sure that he's her boyfriend, maybe there's just a feeling between them!!

lucianap said:
"STATUS" ... A girl from a wealthy family? That's all she really is. The Dellals are extremely well known in Europe, have had a presence in Monaco for many years & come from a family worth Billions therefore I'm not quite sure what they [The Dellals] are after? Especially when they are all already well known on the scene in London where they spend 90% of their time.
I agree with that statement, especially the bold part.
The Dellal have as high a profile in the UK high-society/party scene that the Casiraghis enjoy in France and Italy. I don't see how dating Charlotte would further his profile, except on forums such as this one. :question:

Yes, you're completely right about Dellal. But I really can say that this guy is not in love with Charlotte, he just want to show of with her. I'm sorry to say, but it's like that

@ lacha
Where do you have got all this private pictures of Felix from? I don`t know Alex but I think he`s very hot, too hot for Charlotte...

Tatti said:
@ lacha
I don`t know Alex but I think he`s very hot, too hot for Charlotte...
:ermm:
hardly... but JMO.

He`s just way too cool for her.
I`m not trying to hurt Charlotte, I used to like her very much but nowadays she`s getting more and more arrogant. She always seems to be so distant to other people like she thinks that she`s something better or so..

Photos are more or less private

About Charlotte: can you imagine how difficult it is for her to trust people? How can you know someone really loves you? For a normal girl it's difficult to know all these things, but it's even harder if you're a bit famous... and even in her position. There are a lot of actresses, singers,... but not that much daughters of princesses!

Oh, comon, she`s not that famous!
In austria almost nobody knows her, and she comes here skiing every year, so she`s not really important.
If you look in magazines she`s rarely featured.
And when the Grand Prix was on sunday, she was not even shown once during the whole race, so maybe people don`t know who she is, or nobody really cares for her.

lacha said:
Yes, you're completely right about Dellal. But I really can say that this guy is not in love with Charlotte, he just want to show of with her. I'm sorry to say, but it's like that

What? They were photographed at Monte Carlo Beach Club ... who is talking about "love"? Isn't it possible that they may just be friends? Regarding her at the F1 over the wkend ... I was in Monaco at my Grandparents & I didn't actually see her once, not even at the Amber Lounge which is the place everyone goes to over the F1 weekend.

Idriel said:
I agree with that statement, especially the bold part.
The Dellal have as high a profile in the UK high-society/party scene that the Casiraghis enjoy in France and Italy. I don't see how dating Charlotte would further his profile, except on forums such as this one. :question:
The Dellal family are hot on the Euro social scene, yes, true enough. But the only people who know about them are as follows:
1) People who read the social columns and keep tabs on the social scenes
2) People who are part of their world
3) People who report on the social world (the columnists, etc.)

So actually, dating the daughter of The Princess of Hanover is quite something for anyone. Princess Caroline is a major figure in the Europe and the US well-known for her work for AMADE and the Princess Grace Foundation.
If a man really wants to show off, that is a good way to do it.
No one who doesn't follow "Don Features" social pictures would know who "Dellal" is, sorry, hate to break it to ya.....

CasiraghiTrio said:
The Dellal family are hot on the Euro social scene, yes, true enough. But the only people who know about them are as follows:
1) People who read the social columns and keep tabs on the social scenes
2) People who are part of their world
3) People who report on the social world (the columnists, etc.)
My post was an answer to the claim that Alex is using Charlotte to further his social profile. I think it had been established that none the Dellals need furthering on aspect. I will add to your list the fashion insiders who are most likely to know Andrea Dellal (80's top model) and her daughters Alice (last seen in the Burberry campaing) and Charlotte (successful shoe designer).
So actually, dating the daughter of The Princess of Hanover is quite something for anyone. Princess Caroline is a major figure in the Europe and the US well-known for her work for AMADE and the Princess Grace Foundation.
If a man really wants to show off, that is a good way to do it.
I disagree. As far as celebrities are concerned, Charlotte C. is trivia. What are the chances of pictures of her appearing anywhere else than on Point de Vue, Chi or maybe in a People snippet in a slow news week. Charlotte D. and Alice get as much exposure from Vogue UK, Tatler and their own fashion ventures. Charlotte C.'s profile is nowhere comparable to that of say, a Prince William, who will guarantee stardom to any girl he is attached to, or even to that of her mother. She is just an European socialite and simply has no power to increase anyone's profile except in places like this forum and your own website (and the Fashion Spot ;)), where Charlotte's importance is completely misrepresented. In real life, most people would maybe know her name but would hardly harbor an interest. Look at Felix. Honestly, who cares?
No one who doesn't follow "Don Features" social pictures would know who "Dellal" is, sorry, hate to break it to ya.....
What is Don features?

Last edited:
^ what's the deal. Why do you dis her so much?
The point is: People who don't follow either scene, social scene I mean, most likely wont know who either of them is, but the difference is that when you explain a little, they will understand who Charlotte is, but who Dellal's are, hardly. Because everyone knows who Princess Carloine is, but hardly anyone, exept in those circles, knows who some brazilian model is...
Not that any of this matters since we all, apparently, know who they all are!

I don't understand why you people are so concerned with others sentimental life. You don't know any of them to say if they have good or bad intentions or if they love each others or not. It is so freeky!

Alex is a 23 year old man who lives in London. He has 2 sisters, Charlotte who's 25 and Alice who's 19. He also has a brother, the younger of the four. They are Andrea Dellal kids, a brasilian model with a strong personality and their father is a rich business man. They have a house in Rio de Janeiro where they make parties. Those parties, such as new years eve, are frequented by Tatiana Santo Domingo. Her mother Vera is a brasilian socialite, friend of the Dellal's.

But people, like I already said we all know who thay are, if we didn't know who Charlotte was we probably wouldn't check this part of forum, and those who didn't know who Alex was, now do. So what's the point in speculating who is more famous???
And I agree with LUCIANAP, If all of you want celebrity like famous maybe you should go to Mischa, Paris, LL or Britney forums...

Just leave Charlotte alone and enjoy what she gets up to...who are we to judge who she wants to be with...we know she is the daughter of Princess Caroline. I would like to think that most people who follow this family respect this family...Charlotte mixes with in these circles as this is her heratage....this is what she is used to. So watch and see what she gets up to as a royal of Monaco...thats all we can do.(-:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom