Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 22 : Feb.2007 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Sacamano said:
The Last Word is Mine!!!:brows: hehehehe

To all those who claim it's Cecile, I say: yes, you're correct! You got an A+:mrgreen:

(Source celebcity)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7

Excellent pictures. The last one is really cool, you can actually see what the orange bracelet or whatever it's called, says.

that's right veroka! and I think we can therefor tell that she was at the show of Gardem On/Off which was on thursday. here's the schedule of thursdays fashion shows:

Thursday 15th February 2007

09:30 Ashley Isham BFC Tent
10:30 Nicole Farhi WC2
11:45 Margaret Howell W1
12:45 Betty Jackson BFC Tent
14:00 Antoni & Alison WC1
15:15 Gardem On|Off, W1
16:30 Gareth Pugh * BFC Tent
17:45 Nathan Jenden EC1
19:00 Giles ** E1

moby said:
there's something about her 'razzi photos i just love.
i remember this episode from ANTM where the contestants
were photographed walking in the streets ala paprazzi shots,
and they looked bad, really bad. that made me realize just how
photogenic charlotte really is!

I had never thought of that, but it is so true!

She's in London, which means she's speaking English. I wonder if she has a strong French accent like Andrea or if she sounds American like her mother? Or she might even sound British... hmmm...

Ani

I have always thought that Caroline had a slight English accent to her, but Albert definetly sounds American. I would say that Charlotte would probably either have a French accent or a slight English one. Often, non native English speaking Europeans learn to speak English with the English (British) pronounciations, the same way in school here in Canada we would learn the French Canadian pronounciations of French words.

Here's another gallery of pics of Charlotte at the Lagerfeld party at the Berlinale Film Festival last week :)

---> Pics
On this pic she looks very beautiful in my eyes: Charlotte - but well, it's much harder to find a pic on which she does not look good ;)

iceflower said:
Here's another gallery of pics of Charlotte at the Lagerfeld party at the Berlinale Film Festival last week :)

---> Pics
On this pic she looks very beautiful in my eyes: Charlotte - but well, it's much harder to find a pic on which she does not look good ;)

Right,
She is always beautiful. Not only when she is "dressed" but only when very casual. The last London pics prove it. She wears "nothing", no makeup, and SHE IS STUNNING.

iceflower said:
that's my favourite too! I wonder who the guy she is talking to is! she seems to admire him or sth

I've just remarked that there will be next week a Karl Lagerfeld fashion show in Paris. I hope she'll be there too! (Show of his own ready to wear collection)

Love to see the pics, it seems she has a big interest, she is changed a lot in the last year(not in bad), how doesn't like fashionshows...

There's also a gallery at
Olycom

i have not been here for a while, and boy..charlotte has changed much hasn't she? are there any new picture of her and felix?

royrrules said:
Number one, we're dealing with Grace Kelly's granddaughter here. Second, her family has billions. It's a beautiful life for a beautiful girl :)

I remember reading a comment someone made about Grace Kelly, that she had the most perfect and seemingly poreless skin she had ever seen. Clearly, Caroline and Stephanie inherited it, and Charlotte has too. Caroline and Stephanie would not look as good as they still do (especially Stephanie, who has Really abused her skin in the sun) without that genetic inheritance.

If Lagerfeld is such a friend of the family, why doesn't he act in loco parentis (in place of a parent) when Charlotte is out partying, reminding her that she is being photographed and that the photographers and tabloids will have a field day picking a picture where she looks the most wasted to show the "new Charlotte" ? Caroline had to suffer through this when she was young, but on each occasion, she was not accompanied by a responsible adult, friend of the family. Lagerfeld, you are not 20 years old, so act your age and protect Charlotte from photo predators instead of enabling the situation !

iloveroyals said:
If Lagerfeld is such a friend of the family, why doesn't he act in loco parentis (in place of a parent) when Charlotte is out partying, reminding her that she is being photographed and that the photographers and tabloids will have a field day picking a picture where she looks the most wasted to show the "new Charlotte" ? Caroline had to suffer through this when she was young, but on each occasion, she was not accompanied by a responsible adult, friend of the family. Lagerfeld, you are not 20 years old, so act your age and protect Charlotte from photo predators instead of enabling the situation !

I think it's unfair to expect Karl to parent Charlotte. She is after all a grown woman. :ermm: As the host of an event, Karl couldn't monitor every drink she put in her mouth.

iloveroyals said:

I'm sorry, but Charlotte is 20 yeas old, it means an adult. She is responsible for her acts, and since her childhood, she has been tought that everywhere she would go, she will be photographed. So do not expect from KL to remind herm something she intentionnally choose to forget for a while. She is in a public place, and she knows that her pics will immediatly go all around the world. It means she does not care.

IMHO Karl Lagerfeld is the least suitable person to act as a "putative father", even for just one day! ;-)
Just look at him!

BurberryBrit said:
I think it's unfair to expect Karl to parent Charlotte. She is after all a grown woman. :ermm: As the host of an event, Karl couldn't monitor every drink she put in her mouth.

Quite true. But one can be an adult and yet not behave like an adult because of naivete, for instance. I am an adult, but if I make a fool of myself without knowing it, I'd be grateful somebody tell me.
I still feel that Karl could have whispered a discreet word of advice to Charlotte. I wonder to what extent he is not beginning to exploit her. At any rate, this is none of my business, I was just thinking of Caroline,and how distressed she might be by some unflattering pictures of her daughter, as Princess Grace was when Caroline went a bit overboard.

iloveroyals said:
I was just thinking of Caroline,and how distressed she might be by some unflattering pictures of her daughter, as Princess Grace was when Caroline went a bit overboard.

That's true. I wonder also how Caroline felt when she saw these pics. Of course they are nothing very dramatical, it is just not the Charlotte we know...

On the other side, Caroline passed also through this period, and she should remember. She may just have thought that it was just a "momentary laps of reason" for Charlotte, nothing else.

By the way, where is Felix???

I don't think it would upset caroline she knows her daughter and the pictures aren't that bad. She was also her daughters age and knows what she got up to at charlottes age. She knows it could be worse.

I got the impression from some of the pictures that he was looking out for her somewhat. For example:
Olycom
You can nearly him asking her "Charlotte, how much have you had to drink?"
As she holds up her index finger and thumb to indicate a little (probably not true though judging by the pictures later of her getting into a car)
Also some other pictures where he seems to advising her a bit.
Olycom
Olycom
Or perhaps that is just my over active imagination.

All pictures from Olycom complements of Tosca.

Sorry if the links don't work. This is my first time posting pics or links.

Maybe i missed something but i don´t know what are you talking about. What´s wrong with the pics,that she´s drinking?

^ No, that she appears to be intoxicated in some of the pics.

Even if she was intoxicated,so what?And something else,you dont get drunk with champagne.She has a few laughs and a good time!Its not that important.If she reads our comments or paparazzis comments what would her feelings be?Why dont we all give her some freedom,some space without judging her constantly?

Daytona said:
Even if she was intoxicated,so what?And something else,you dont get drunk with champagne.She has a few laughs and a good time!Its not that important.If she reads our comments or paparazzis comments what would her feelings be?Why dont we all give her some freedom,some space without judging her constantly?

Well, you CAN get drunk with champagne. But I agree that no one should judge her. Yes, she should be mindful that she's a public person, but at the same time, she's a 20 year old girl. We should just get back to discussing her clothes. ;)

I don't think of her as a public person to me she is carolines daughter . Her mother is royalty . I think thats why caroline fights so hard to keep the press out of their lives so that they can have private lives.

I think if the paparazzi hunts you down and takes your photograph, that makes you a public person. ;)

bah, i think it's great that she's having fun.
we *almost* never see pics of her intoxicated,
or just having a truly wonderful time and now
that we did, i think those photos should be taken
for what they are--a young girl behaving in a
NORMAL way at a fun party. it might not be normal
behavior for charlotte but it still is to some people
(private and public personalities included).
i think people are just reacting as if they don't
approve of her behavior because they rarely, if ever,
see charlotte acting the way she did.
now, if she were flashing certain parts of her
anatomy, gave out torrid kisses to a random guy at
that party, or did a 'coyote ugly' to the tune of
i love rock and roll, that would be when we should
be aptly alarmed.

BurberryBrit said:
Well, you CAN get drunk with champagne. But I agree that no one should judge her. Yes, she should be mindful that she's a public person, but at the same time, she's a 20 year old girl. We should just get back to discussing her clothes. ;)

If you drink all the bottle yes you can.

Oh, I don't think Charlotte is intoxinated. But she had really fun in Lagerlfeld's companion. She knows him very well, he's been family friend for years, so she probably feels relaxed in his presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom