Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 22 : Feb.2007 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veroka said:
I think she just looks great in those pics..especially in the first one and by the way, she looks a lot like Princess Stephanie in that very same pic!

Agreed! And I believe she also picked up her Aunt Stephanie's habit of wearing multiple necklaces, I seem to remember her doing that when she was younger.

she seems to love pantyhose (always wearing), the skirts always get shorter (microminiskirts)
and she obviously likes to drink and to smoke :::
she is a great young girl
i luv her !!!

I think that Charlotte should go very natural, not this big bold make up with red lips, she is covering her natural beauty, and on her it looks a lot better when she uses very little

The red dress is horrible ,but i was criticizing her for always wearing black so i will let it go, everyone makes mistakes

I can't believe people are saying she looks trashy or looks like a hooker. She's covered up from head to toe. She's just following the trends right now. The red dress isn't my favorite look of hers but I don't think its that bad. Its refreshing to see her in some different outfits compared to some of the more boring ones she used to wear.

I'm not really impressed with the red dress outfit. It does look a little much for my taste. I think you have to be careful when coordinating scarlett red together with black too much red with outfit style can turn from glam to let's face it - a mess very quickly. The scarlett red outfit along with the red (although very beautiful) provacative lips does seem a little off the street 80's to me.

petritheturtle said:
ya she looks drunk in those pics from Tosca. hahaha

Sorry, she does not look drunk at all to me.

She is just "very expressive" sehe has fan, she is 20 years :cool:

It would be a shame if she was drunk considering the event was supposed to be about fighting AIDS, not your average party.

she wore red because its a party against aids and gap started this campain where to help aids you wear red...

Actually, I think without the coat the whole outfit looks much better. The pictures from getty are from the Valli party, though, so I guess they were being rock'n'roll and making it to two parties a night. I think that the fact that the dress, apart from the colour, is so simple, saves the whole thing. And as bsb05 has kindly pointed out, red is the colour assosiated with AIDS. So I think it was simple and appropriate for the occasion, unlike the dresses of some people there. Not the best of her fashion choices, but without a coat, not that bad:)

Comon' everybody; she is going through a period in her life that she doesn't pay too much attention what other people do think about her clothes, just typical point tu a 20 year old girl, name somebody her age that doesn't act like her! That is only a sane thing...

I think she looks fine, the red lipstick doesn't even bother me in those pics... As long as she doesn't pose with her leg up in the L shape, I'm okay.

Ani

i think she has to be careful about how she's being portrayed in the media these days.:neutral: her very nice, classy image could be easily damaged, even if she never really did change. we all know how the tabloids are always on the look out for the next wild heiress. photos like that could easily be exaggerated.

moby said:
i think she has to be careful about how she's being portrayed in the media these days.:neutral: her very nice, classy image could be easily damaged, even if she never really did change. we all know how the tabloids are always on the look out for the next wild heiress. photos like that could easily be exaggerated.

I do not like the way she is dressed, but she has not a bad behavior. She is walking or just running, where is the blame?
She is not seating in a man's knee, or dancing naked....
And how could wesay that she is drunk????:bang:

She has just fun.

exactly, she may just be walking or running but one could also easily see some of those pics with a very nasty tabloid headline. even if she doesn't care about what people think of her, a 'bad charlotte' image would be a pity since she has a very nice reputation at the moment and currently serves as a fairly good role model for young women especially when placed in contrast to other famous heiresses.

i'm likely to be getting ahead of myself here but that's just my concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom