Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 20 : Aug.2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I saw to the e-page of the Semana mag, that to the last edition, featuring Elsa Pataky in the cover, it reports an article for Charlotte
"Carlota y Félix, una pareja súper chic de vacaciones."

Can one of our Spanish friends help???

Thanks

petritheturtle said:
I means something like, "Charlotte And Felix, A PAir of super chic vacacioners."

Thanks a lot, but i was just saying, is somebody from Spain, could scan the article.

fandesacs2003 said:
Thanks a lot, but i was just saying, is somebody from Spain, could scan the article.

I've seen it. The pics are exactly the same posted by towsend and the words don't say anything new. Just that after her birthday charlotte continued her holydays with felix and his family on their yatch, that the images prove that they are still together and so on. Nothing that we don't know.

There's a picture (1 picture only) of Charlotte Casiraghi and Felix Winckler (did I spell that right?) in the latest Teen Vogue the one with Mischa Barton on the cover.

Lafawnduh said:
There's a picture (1 picture only) of Charlotte Casiraghi and Felix Winckler (did I spell that right?) in the latest Teen Vogue the one with Mischa Barton on the cover.

in what context is the picture published?

the little blurb just talks about her style (the striped tank with pencil skirt) at the monaco international horse jumping and they added she was with her boyfriend felix

Last edited:
Nothing new on our favorite girl?

I think that the best pictures of the summer were from the last day (presumably) of the International Jumping of Monaco. The white dress/top was fresh, neat, perfect. It cut a really cool figure on her. She looked amazing that day, but I have to say she looked fantastic also at the wedding of her cousin Afra, in St. Rémy de Provence, at the beach club with the colorful (red-based) bikini...

Then again, I didn't think she looked that great with the striped top and the beige skirt at the jumping. That, I think, is a look she should definitely avoid.

New pics

"Charlotte Casiraghi and boyfriend at Nice Airport
Charlotte Casiraghi and her boyfriend Felix Winckler take a flight at Nice Airport, France on September 16, 2006. They return back to Paris after a week-end in Monaco where they attended the memorial service for the 24th anniversary of her grand-mother Princess Grace's death (September 14, 1982). They bought some magazines at the newsstand before boarding. "
Source: Polfoto
2lb4.jpg
5mx4.jpg
6gl3.jpg
7bb9.jpg
12ho2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool pix! Thanks! Charlotte has nice clothes...
But that man that came up to Charlotte, Felix looks at him like, what the f do you want from us? Hahahaha

Last edited:
She looks very pretty as always, she let the magazine fall :lol: that's happens to me all the time, i'm a disaster lol
and what about those shoes? :lol: very... GOLDEN

;)

It's funny to see that they are also interested in those magazines just as we are !

I have charlotte's shoes!!
Charlotte buy the magazine Gala, in the cover a pregnant Britney Spears!

God, Charlotte is so cute. I'd love to meet her. :rolleyes:

CHARLOTTE, finally we see again you!!!
Thanks for the pictures Bob.

Last edited:
thank you sooooo much for the pix of charlotte. i can't believe she is interested in britney! she looks okay, and really tired! i thought that she had broken up with felix.

she looks nice in the picture where she was talking to the man, otherwise, thsee just might be one of the worst pics ive seen of her, but she always photographs beautifully, so this is excusable. by the way are there no pics of the death anniversary?

the page where are the images is polfoto.com?

That's great,Charlotte is keeping updated about what is said and written about her,I wonder if she takes a nickname here the royal forums .

Thanks for the pics Bob, would have liked to be sitting in the row next to them!!!

Ani

Hello
It is very funny, she buys "VOICI" which is considered to be a very "trash" magazine ........... and on the other hand, her mother had a lot of Court's Cases especially against magazines like this, it is really amazing (I think also against "Voici".....)
She also plays the game of these magazines, if she buys them.

fandesacs2003 said:
Hello
It is very funny, she buys "VOICI" which is considered to be a very "trash" magazine ........... and on the other hand, her mother had a lot of Court's Cases especially against magazines like this, it is really amazing (I think also against "Voici".....)
She also plays the game of these magazines, if she buys them.

Caroline had been photographed while reading "CHI" mag, each time she went to Italy...

grr... i wish i would have known she was there... i am in eguilles now!!!! i could have seen her!!

LOL. What in the world is Felix reading? It looks like it has a nude woman on the front.

LadyEsquire said:
LOL. What in the world is Felix reading? It looks like it has a nude woman on the front.
Are you talking about the cover with Britney Spears on it? In post #10
I think thats Charlotte, but I'm unsure of the name of the magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom