Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 20 : Aug.2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Jennifer said:
Are you talking about the cover with Britney Spears on it? In post #10
I think thats Charlotte, but I'm unsure of the name of the magazine.

Yes, it is Charlotte, and she has on her hand, GALA, it is a french magazine, talking about Celebrities and some royalty.
IMO, not a very very "trash", in the middway between "Voici" and "Point de Vue"

By the way, i read to the last Point de Vue, that Caroline, in the name of Charlotte has intented a case against Point de Vue, when they published her photos reading it, I think is the pic when she is in Saint Reamy, with a bandana, and she reads the PdV with Stephanie in the cover.
The link is http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/charlotte-casiraghi-current-events-part-18-a-9553-8.html
post #159
I think that she went quite far with Point de Vue, this magazine is very nice and respectfull with the royal families.

Last edited:
It's interesting that royal kids buy magazines like these.. it seems that they wanna know what's being written about them whether they're on vacation or not..:lol:

Finally new pics of Charlotte.I can't wait to see what she's going to do with her studies now she's back in Paris!

Last edited:
madeleine victoria said:
It's interesting that royal kids buy magazines like these.. it seems that they wanna know what's being written about them whether they're on vacation or not..:lol:

Yes, but I think they should laugh... by the difference between what it is written into the press....and what is the "real" truth:ROFLMAO:

I am so glad to hear about Charlotte.
She buy magazins, just like we are doing.

what is new of charlotte????

plis i went on a trip and i dont anithing about char plis is urgent thanks

fandesacs2003 said:
Yes, it is Charlotte, and she has on her hand, GALA, it is a french magazine, talking about Celebrities and some royalty.
IMO, not a very very "trash", in the middway between "Voici" and "Point de Vue"

By the way, i read to the last Point de Vue, that Caroline, in the name of Charlotte has intented a case against Point de Vue, when they published her photos reading it, I think is the pic when she is in Saint Reamy, with a bandana, and she reads the PdV with Stephanie in the cover.
The link is http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/charlotte-casiraghi-current-events-part-18-a-9553-8.html
post #159
I think that she went quite far with Point de Vue, this magazine is very nice and respectfull with the royal families.

I MUST CORRECT. I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE

The Justice decision against Point de Vue was because an article of July 2005, (2 pages) with pics, when they talked about Charlotte's relationship with Felix and their holidays on board of Pacha, and they published pics of them, in Ponza, Sardegna, etc (the pics we all know). Nothing scandaleous, or irespectfull, but ....
So it was not because of the pics of this year, SORRY

fandesacs2003 said:

The Justice decision against Point de Vue was because an article of July 2005, (2 pages) with pics, when they talked about Charlotte's relationship with Felix and their holidays on board of Pacha, and they published pics of them, in Ponza, Sardegna, etc (the pics we all know). Nothing scandaleous, or irespectfull, but ....

Maybe it was because they suggested that Charlotte might be pregnant?

Tutú said:
Maybe it was because they suggested that Charlotte might be pregnant?

No Not at all, I have the article, nothing like this. I think it is a general behavior, Caroline does not accept any reference to the private life of her children, and this artucle talks about the relationship between Charlotte and Felix, very nive words, but it is her private life.

I can scan the article and post it, but I'm not very sure that I'm allowed,

QUESTION TO THE MODERATOR : CAN I DO IT???

fandesacs2003 said:

WOW! Do they just file suits randomly, or is there some "sane" strategy to their suits? Nice work if you can get it!

Dave

dw2108 said:
WOW! Do they just file suits randomly, or is there some "sane" strategy to their suits? Nice work if you can get it!

Dave

I think that they have a general strategy,

I cant understand the journalists obsession on Charlottes pregnancy.Every year they write she is pregnant.

Thank you very much Tosca.
I love big pictures :ROFLMAO:

felix is cute

Paula** said:
Thank you very much Tosca.
I love big pictures :ROFLMAO:

felix is cute

Welcome! I agree with you: Felix has grown cuter :lol:

When was the last time Charlotte participated in a competition ? I haven't seen pictures of her riding in a long time.

Charlotte and Felix going around Paris (CHI)

Why are they calling Felix her "fidanzato"? Isn't that "fiance"?

CasiraghiTrio said:
Why are they calling Felix her "fidanzato"? Isn't that "fiance"?

In the Italian language there isn't a specific word to translate the English word *boyfriend*, so, since they aren't married, and they aren't just friends, we use the word *fidanzato/fidanzata*, although this often implies that two people are engaged to each other. We could call Felix a *convivente*, as they probably live together without being married, but this word is generally used for older couples, just like the word *compagno/compagna*.
I.e.: Charlene is referred as Prince Albert's *fidanzata* or *compagna* by the Italian press.

Tosca said:
In the Italian language there isn't a specific word to translate the English word *boyfriend*, so, since they aren't married, and they aren't just friends, we use the word *fidanzato/fidanzata*, although this often implies that two people are engaged to each other. We could call Felix a *convivente*, as they probably live together without being married, but this word is generally used for older couples, just like the word *compagno/compagna*.
I.e.: Charlene is referred as Prince Albert's *fidanzata* or *compagna* by the Italian press.

Exactly. the word fidanzato often means just boyfriend in italian, like "novio" in spanish and "fiancé" in french (although "fiancé" is a bit old fashioned and most french young people use the words "copin" and "copine").
We may use fidanzato, or fiancé in italian or french with the meaning of "betrothed" like the english "fiancé" but it is not common to make such a distinction. In spanish we have the word "prometido" as equivalent to the english fiancé, but it is considered very corny and only journalists speaking about royals use it once in a while.

Beatrice said:
Thanks for the scan Tosca.She has a weird facial expression..

Yeah, I think so too. She doesn't look comfortable. Oh well, she looks pretty though, so does Felix;)

Daytona said:
I cant understand the journalists obsession on Charlottes pregnancy.Every year they write she is pregnant.
You would think they would stop or at least find another stupid story to make up about her.

"New" pics

Those fit to the category new old pics:rolleyes: We have seen those airport pics when Charlotte and Felix were returning to Paris.

These are when they arrived at Nice airport in order to spend weekend in Monaco to attend Princess Grace's memorial mass. Dated 15/09/2006 (Olycom)

2igyhyq.jpg
2zhoz8m.jpg

http://i9.tinypic.com/2mdm3k2.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/4hb7gy9.jpg

good find Ianna
thanks, u made my day

i like her vest

Does Charlotte Casiraghi drive a car? Just curious.

madeleine victoria said:

I'm not sure it's reading what's written about them. It's probably what's written about other celebrities. They(young royals) are fascinated with them (the celebs) like we (the public) are fascinated with them (the young royals).

Ianna said:
Those fit to the category new old pics:rolleyes: We have seen those airport pics when Charlotte and Felix were returning to Paris.

These are when they arrived at Nice airport in order to spend weekend in Monaco to attend Princess Grace's memorial mass. Dated 15/09/2006 (Olycom)

http://i9.tinypic.com/2zhoz8m.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/2igyhyq.jpg

http://i9.tinypic.com/2mdm3k2.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/4hb7gy9.jpg
I know this might actually be deleted but I just had to ask... Has anyone ever realized that almost every time Charlotte and Felix are seen walking somewhere that Felix is always a few steps behind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom