Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 2 : Jan.2004 - Apr.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Charlotte is in Zurs in March and St. Mortiz in February.

My opinion is that hubertus is so ugly :sick: , not my type! Tell me how, he is handsome ? :wacko:

Are there any photos of him from the front? Those last photos are at a sort of odd angle....

hubertus would be perfect for the part of samwise gamgee in the LOTR trilogy. :lol:

I was wondering if anybody new the heights of Athina Roussel or Charlotte as Athina seems to dwarf her.

char looked very cute there. reminds me of a little girl in christmas day.

I would just like to ask if Athina Onassis and Charlotte Casiraghi are friends or they just talk during jumping events??? ;)

I would really say that Princess Caroline looks good on that pose she had. Nice attire she wore to the event. ;)

Originally posted by paulette@Feb 13th, 2004 - 10:02 am
I would just like to ask if Athina Onassis and Charlotte Casiraghi are friends or they just talk during jumping events??? ;)

I would really say that Princess Caroline looks good on that pose she had. Nice attire she wore to the event. ;)
Athina's boots must have added to her height in that picture. But she does tower over Charlotte.

Heh, I forgot to comment on the quote!

I've heard that they were friends but i don't think that they see each other very often.

The boots should not have anything to do with Athina's height. If you look closely, at the first picture, you'll notice that those equestrian boots are flat at the heel. As for them being friends, I think they are just acquaintances. You know, people who just say "hello" and "goodbye," whenever they see each other.

thanks. forgive me for being too tired to look for it. :blush: B) ;) :flower:

Originally posted by Banadoora@Feb 14th, 2004 - 11:55 pm
Are they still together?
char and hubertus?! I don't think so, there aren't any photos of them. And I hope char likes more handsome man. heh ;) :p

My boots did have a bit of a heel to them, but that could have just been my riding boots, also Caroline is leaning back in that picture! I don't believe Charlotte is up to her mother's height because at the Fences Auction she was in high heel boots and her mother was in flats and they were at the same level.... but hey, I could be wrong!

I don't think Charlotte's relationship with Hubertus is serious. They seem like to two people who just enjoy flirting with one another.

I get the impression, that Charlotte starts every year again the relationship to Hubertus, when she´s in Zürs (there are no pics of them in France, Monaco...)...what´s the reason....boredom?

Originally posted by Lena@Feb 16th, 2004 - 8:08 am
I get the impression, that Charlotte starts every year again the relationship to Hubertus, when she´s in Zürs (there are no pics of them in France, Monaco...)...what´s the reason....boredom?
i noticed that too. maybe they're not together anymore. just "friends" these days.

But they every years go to Zurs for skiing?!?! And in which other place?!!! in what period?
They have never been in italy?!?!
THANKSSSSSSSSSS FOR ANSW!!!
kiss to everyone :kiss:
ps: there arent andrea's photos of zurs?!?! ;)

I think the guy with Charlotte is Hubertus all right. But he seems to look very different - has he colored his hair? :blink: Did you guys notice that he is wearing a DKNY sweater, again? :rolleyes:

Charlotte looks good, lively and happy. I wish she'd look more like that these days... Besides, she's wearing more colors when she goes skiing and not just plain old "blah" black. :woot: Even though she has a black coat on in the skiing pictures. 8D

I think it's Hubertus too, it looks like he's lost some weight maybe... and I like his hair better now!

how long will she stay in zürs...will she be there next week too or does she only go for one week?

Hopefully IBL will have better captions. Polfoto just says Charlotte "and friends" not naming any of her friends.

I hate when photo agencies do this! They are sneaky and have gone to all the trouble to take the (unsolicited) pictures yet they don't just go right ahead and say who the pictures are of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom