Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 17 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that sucks that you have to lose weight in order to shut people up.

yes, she looked skinnier. But her bones specially those on her chest seemed very sharp during the pregnancy rumour time, too, which was a "pro-pregnancy" argument (how ridiculous!), you can see it in the Enthronement party and church pictures.

I personally have to say, that if people wrote that I was pregnent, I'd immediately stop eating. I just can say once more, that people who write AND READ such things should think more about their responsibility.

I think Caroline isn't stupid and wouldn't encourage her daughter to stop eating whatever people may say

No public figure ever wins with the weight issue. They're either too skinny (oh no, anorexia!) or too fat. Maintaining an "ideal" weight is near impossible. And now that technology is so advanced, every pound you add or take off is documented. So, I think it's safe to say we should all just trust Charlotte and her family's judgement about her weight. They all seem pretty close so if Charlotte was in any kind of health danger, her family would step in and help. Besides she might be losing weight for the summer months and bikini season. Weight gain over the winter months is not unusual because there is usually less physical activity and more eating (all those holiday buffets!).

Personally I find that Charlotte is absolutly perfect and I think tooo that the people (journalist or paparazzi...) don't like the perfect people !!
All the rumors are for me absolutly stupid it's sale their magazine ! I can imagine that is very hard for Charlotte to read all that stupidities !! sometimes she is pregnant sometimes she is anorexic !! it's very hard !! :mad:

Charlotte is a beautiful young woman, very intelligent !:)

you're right. but I didn't mean I would try to lose weight to please the press. I'd think I must be fat, when they write things like that and then loose weight for myself. I don't know if friends and family members have to much influence on you, when you have a problem with your body. I hope Charlotte is (self-)confident enough, too ignore that.

Mrs.Smith said:
you're right. but I didn't mean I would try to lose weight to please the press. I'd think I must be fat, when they write things like that and then loose weight for myself. I don't know if friends and family members have to much influence on you, when you have a problem with your body. I hope Charlotte is (self-)confident enough, too ignore that.

Just to clarify, I definitely think Charlotte is fine as she is. But I did want to comment on Mrs.Smith's last sentence here. This is something I have wondered about. Sometimes it seems like Charlotte is very self-confident (her body language, how she walks and then her willingness to wear some things that a person with low self-esteem might have a problem with! i.e. that daring thing she wore at the Hotel de Paris dinner!) But then there are moments when you can see some insecurity in her face. I think she sometimes feels insecure around certain friends and also at some of the Monaco events, like the July 2005 key ceremonies/changing of the guard thingy. (lol)

Has anyone seen this picture? Or has anyone got more pics of Charlotte from this event? The picture is from Corbis, taken nov. 18th 2005 on National Day.

Attachments

• 42-16040379.jpg
    42-16040379.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 328
Thanks for all your contrbutions. But it's time for a new thread, which can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom