Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 17 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you notice that she started to make her lips look smaller by not covering upper lip with lipstick on whole area? She did it the same at the Rose bal. I really don't understand why she does it because she has very beautiful lips.
Reniapl

Last edited:
reniapl said:
Did you notice that she started to make her lips look smaller by not covering upper lip with lipstick on whole area? She did it the same at the Rose bal. I really don't understand why she does it because she has very beautiful lips.
Reniapl

yeah i was like did charlotte's lips thin out...?

Seems like a lot of people don't like her outfit. I actually like it. You don't get a full frontal of her, but I think it's a nice suit and she does look good in the red. But, I have to agree about the shoes, they look off with the outfit.

I was looking in Princess Caroline's thread and you can see full frontal pictures of charlotte. The shoes don't look so bad if you look straight at her, but I didn't realize how big of a slit there was in the front of the skirt.:eek:

^^^ I thought it was the dark shade of the lipstick, also noticed it already at the rose ball.

The make-up was the first thing, I noticed, too. She looks so pale, the coulour of the outfit makes it only worse. Luckily she wore the red shirt and red lipstick, but on the other hand the contrast somehow makes the pale skin even paler.

But I think the costume (?) looks nice, I just don't know, whether it looks good when the bum "sticks out" of a skirt like that. Well, she can wear it she>'s skinny enough.

The shoes would have worked better with a jeans outfit, IMo they look ok. I'm wondering how one can walk with them????

to say something positive: I like her hairdo and I looooved the bag - I'd never have thought she'd wear something like that.

reniapl said:
Reniapl

Yeah, she must not really like her lips (which I think look great). It's funny, most girls I know do the opposite and try to make their lips look bigger. I suppose even Charlotte doesn't like some things about herself.

I think you are a bit too strict with her. In fact, the shoes are outrageous and due to the make up and the lip stick she seems to be very pale. Besides, i do not like the bag - it looks a bit cheap. BUT, on all the other pictures of her, I have never seen her with an outfit that didnt fit to her. So why making such a big fuss about it.

And i agree that she has sooo beautiful lips :)

Casey321 said:
I suppose even Charlotte doesn't like some things about herself.
I don't think so Casey,she's a doll and she knows it..!;)

I dislike that outfit. In Caroline´s thread those shoes doesn´t look that bad and they even seem nice, but don´t match with the rest of her clothes at all esp with the red t-shirt.I can´t understand how she could walk with them! she looks a bit uncomfortable while she is stand up. In the other hand i just love Caro´s shoes
I agree that sometime she wears too much make up. She is pale so it´s worse.
Perhaps if she would choose another kind a t-shirt or different shoes it´d be better. Her hair is so messy! but she looks cute and with a second view the outfit is not that bad. However I hate the bag

Horrible bag, bad shoes, nice dress and nice Char...happy with Mom step-Dad, bro adn boy!

i guess she knows how beautiful she is but i definitely think there is something she doesnt like about herself. Everybody has something - whether there is a reason for it or not.

prana said:
i guess she knows how beautiful she is but i definitely think there is something she doesnt like about herself. Everybody has something - whether there is a reason for it or not.

agreed. She seems confident but not overly confident.

I like the shoes. She takes chances on fashion. She doesn't dress like all of the other drones! And that bag is wild!

She can definitely wear almost anything and get away with it. Lucky girl.

I don't like the bag (too hip, not so stylish, a bit for young teenage girls) and the shoes are too big. Not a big fan of the clothes either sorry.. It makes her look old. I do like her hair and lipstick colour. Are these new pics?

marina18 said:
I don't like the bag (too hip, not so stylish, a bit for young teenage girls) and the shoes are too big. Not a big fan of the clothes either sorry.. It makes her look old. I do like her hair and lipstick colour. Are these new pics?

yeah they're from a few days ago.

Charlotte is Fabulous on the news pics !!
I love shoes clothes and bag very nice !!:) :)

more from ballet
(wireimage)

8315242juju56423200651124am8ou.jpg
8315243juju56423200651211am4yw.jpg
8315244juju56423200651141am1kj.jpg
8315245juju56423200651154am1mi.jpg
8315247juju56423200650823am3af.jpg
8315253juju56423200650854am0mr.jpg

Now,Caroline's outfit is very nice: simple, classic and chic. Charlotte will learn in time that simple is best. I learned that a couple years ago in my early 20s.

Back to her outfit, I actually really like what she is wearing even her shoes I think are cute. Ohh...I didn't know that Felix was there too.

Photo from page 8

In the photo on the right that is posted on page 8 - Charlotte's outfit reminds me of one of Stephanie's Pool Position designs.

question about the pictures of charlotte in the nice airport... this may have already been discussed but wasn't that cecile (?) with charlotte? on one website they had her named as celine. if it is celine... i have never heard of her. celine... or cecile?

kittencrews said:
question about the pictures of charlotte in the nice airport... this may have already been discussed but wasn't that cecile (?) with charlotte? on one website they had her named as celine. if it is celine... i have never heard of her. celine... or cecile?

yeah it was and her name is cecile :)

There are small blurbs about Char and Andrea (Pierre, too) in W and Vogue this month - they're getting a lot attention from the fashion world!

Horseygal said:
There are small blurbs about Char and Andrea (Pierre, too) in W and Vogue this month - they're getting a lot attention from the fashion world!

Thanks! I'll have to check them out.

I have noticed in recent pictures that Charlotte's collar bones and cheek bones seem very sharp and pronounced. Does anybody think she is losing weight?

LadyEsquire said:
I have noticed in recent pictures that Charlotte's collar bones and cheek bones seem very sharp and pronounced. Does anybody think she is losing weight?
Yeah, well, I do! Actually I think was being discussed once in the Charlotte Picture thread. If you go back you can see that your really not the only one who thinks that!!!! Personally I think it has something to do with all those rumors that she was pregnant! Maybe it just got to her, and she decided that it was time to lose the weight! To bad because she was finally looking healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom