Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 17 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is that how Parisians wear their scarves?

hottt.

miau said:
Well, there are a million possible reasons as to why he's not seen in the photos. He might have popped in to buy the three of them coffee or more magazines to shift through. He might have taken an earlier flight to be on time for an important appointment or school work. Anything's possible. Anyway, I'm absolutely positive that Felix was at the ball.

he is in the photos, isn't he? I thought the guy at the Nice airport with them was Felix. You can see a guy with them who looks like Felix anyhow, imo. you can see him (or who I think is him) in a pic I put at my site. They were all standing together inside, like here: http://i1.tinypic.com/v83f46.jpg (tbhrc's hello!/hola! scan) only in the scan you can't see the guy, but at my site there is a similar pic where you see the guy. To me, he seems like Felix.

From Hola.com - thanks to purple_platinum

ve563d.jpg
ve5652.jpg

Thanks everyone for all posted pics !! Charlotte is natural so beautiful !! In that pics I wonder if the boy in the cercle wasn't Felix ???:confused:
He had his profil what do you think about it ?:confused: :)

Tbhrc, this forum
copiede067jy.jpg

I think its him. It looks alot like his hair unless he recently cut it.

Does Char fly commercially (since she's in the Air France line)? I would think that the family has a private jet or something.

As far as the scarf thing, pashminas were very big in Paris while I was there in March. (I bought 5 myself!) The cool thing is you can wear them in so many ways. I didn't see anyone wearing it like Char, though.

Last edited:
I have some off topic questions (pardon mademoiselle Elspeth) :
1-) How tall is Charlotte? Inches or cm…
2-) I read once (in this forum) that she studies in Lycée Fénelon and she will take a college test in May, but in which area she wishes to graduate?
3-) Who will win the World Cup? Administrator, don’t be angry with me, cause…” I’m just kidding! Ay dios mio!” [FONT=&quot](SNL)
Kisses to the ladies...

Bob
[/FONT]

I read that she is about 165 to 170 cm, so with high heels she is probably taller than me ;)
hm...since there are a lot americans in this forum, i guess there is hardly anybody interested in the football wm, im very sorry *gg*
Greetz Alex

Last edited:
BurberryBrit said:
Does Char fly commercially (since she's in the Air France line)? I would think that the family has a private jet or something.

As far as the scarf thing, pashminas were very big in Paris while I was there in March. (I bought 5 myself!) The cool thing is you can wear them in so many ways. I didn't see anyone wearing it like Char, though.

I think that Charlotte sometimes takes private and sometimes takes commercial planes, but these are just my personal thoughts. When her grandfather died, there were pictures of her boarding a plane that looked like a private one, but that was an "emergency". I don't think that she uses a Grimaldi plane to go on vacations with friends IMO that wouldn't be appropriate and with all members of the family they'd need a complete armada. But of course I could be wrong. - btw: do you happen to know, how many private planes the Grimaldis have or whether Caroline, Stephanie .. have their own private planes?

on the scarf: I sometimes wear my scarf like that, too, but I don't know anyone else who does so (except Charlotte:D )

on the WM: not germany *loooooooool* - I fancy spain;) - don't know why

I think I read somewhere that Caro and Steph have their own private jets (I'm not 100% sure), and Albert for sure has one as the head of state.

As far as the WM is concerned I think it might be Brasil or Croatia, although I prefere Croatia!:D :p

prana said:
I read that she is about 165 to 170 cm, so with high heels she is probably taller than me ;)
hm...since there are a lot americans in this forum, i guess there is hardly anybody interested in the football wm, im very sorry *gg*
Greetz Alex

I'm American so can you convert her height measurements to feet?:D

Officially, the Palace doesn't have its own Royal Plane.

Albert seems to rent one for family members as needed. As he's the "green Prince", it wouldn't do to be trotting around in a gas-guzzling private plane. But then he met Nicole while flying commercial. ;) :p

I don't think the Hanovers have a private one either as its too expensive to maintain so perhaps Caroline rents one as needed too. She took one to Germany for something last year. If Charlotte was on one, it might have been a friend's (or their family's); she runs in well-to-do circles.

Generally when I've seen the Family (Grimaldis*, Casiraghis, Hanovers and Ducrets) flying, they've helio'd from MC to Nice and flown commercial. Most pictures I see of them air-traveling are in the airport though-due to regulations-so there is no real way (other than sitting next to them!) to be sure what type of planes they get on.

*Camille is still a Grimaldi right? Her official last name I mean.

Ann

Ernst for sure has a private plane (Caro has the boat, he has the plane, balanced couple); I don't know about Albert or Steph. Anyway all the members of the family sometimes fly on private planes (might be rented) and sometimes on commercial flights...

Suonymona said:
Officially, the Palace doesn't have its own Royal Plane.

Albert seems to rent one for family members as needed. As he's the "green Prince", it wouldn't do to be trotting around in a gas-guzzling private plane. But then he met Nicole while flying commercial. ;) :p

I don't think the Hanovers have a private one either as its too expensive to maintain so perhaps Caroline rents one as needed too. She took one to Germany for something last year. If Charlotte was on one, it might have been a friend's (or their family's); she runs in well-to-do circles.

Generally when I've seen the Family (Grimaldis*, Casiraghis, Hanovers and Ducrets) flying, they've helio'd from MC to Nice and flown commercial. Most pictures I see of them air-traveling are in the airport though-due to regulations-so there is no real way (other than sitting next to them!) to be sure what type of planes they get on.

*Camille is still a Grimaldi right? Her official last name I mean.

Ann

Here mags usually refer to her as Camille Gottlieb.

AplePie said:

Between 5,24 and 5,57 feet. I hope thats not wrong...

AplePie said:

Divide cm by 2.54 to get inches. So...

165cm = 65'' (5ft 5'')*
170cm = 66'' (5ft 7'')*

*rounded up:)

Grace said:
Ernst for sure has a private plane (Caro has the boat, he has the plane, balanced couple); I don't know about Albert or Steph. Anyway all the members of the family sometimes fly on private planes (might be rented) and sometimes on commercial flights...

I know you are right about Ernst having the plane. Caroline does also charter flights for sure, going way back to the early 90s at least, because I have only ever seen the trio flying that way. I've never observed them flying commercial. I mean, maybe the magazines just don't show pics of them flying commercial, or maybe there is some paparazzi restriction in commercial terminals. I don't know. But the only airport pics I've seen of them show them taking private planes. This includes when they were quite little.

Albert for sure does not have his own boat. I am sure he also doesn't own a plane, though he may charter as Caroline did or maybe still does on occasion.
For an American perspective, it's weird thinking of a head of state not having a plane, since the American chief executive (president) has the use of a plane that is called "Air Force One" when he is on it. (Any plane he sets foot on has that designation actually, but he has always has a plane. It's not a personal plane, but still, he has it for official travels. I am surprised Albert doesn't have something like that. But I don't think he does.)

I've seen Albert vacationing on PACHA III with his "set" so I think Caroline loans it to him whenever he wants it.
I've never seen Steph on PACHA III and I don't think she has her own boat. Nor have I ever seen her in airline travel of any kind.

Albert through the years has had one or more boats, and Steph too, but they changed them a lot unlike Caro's, and they are much smaller. Pacha III is 35 mt. and one of the most beautiful boats (thought not one of the biggest) of the Mediterranean.

I'm not sure about Albert having a plane, but if he does, it is his own and not State owned as the Air Force One.

Kisses

Last edited:
Grace said:
Albert through the years has had one or more boats, and Steph too, but they changed them a lot unlike Caro's, and they are much smaller. Pacha III is 35 mt. and one of the most beautiful boats (thought not one of the biggest) of the Mediterranean.

I'm not sure about Albert having a plane, but if he does, it is his own and not State owned as the Air Force One.

Kisses

I think one of Albert's boat was called the Mogambo, right? I saw him on a boat with this name (it was an old early 90s pic) and I thought it was cool that the boat was given this name, perhaps Grace's most famous movie. but I don't know who owned it, I just assumed it was Grimaldi owned because of the name.

Yes, he owned Mogambo; he also owned (now the Monaco Yacht Club does) the historical sailing ship Twiga. Very beautiful. Steph had a boat named Louine, but for information about Steph we should ask Michelle or Sebastian...

Grace said:
Steph had a boat named Louine, but for information about Steph we should ask Michelle or Sebastian...

*lol* Lou - ine that reminds me of P - A - Cha

Mrs.Smith said:
*lol* Lou - ine that reminds me of P - A - Cha

yeah, it's neat how they name their boats after family or after some important feature of a family member's life, like Grace/Mogambo. Some celebs name their boats things like "Atlantis" or "Octopus" and the name doesn't mean anything relating to family. It's just a name chosen out of arrogance. So nouveau riche! :=)

correction

Sorry, guys. I thought the pic where you can see Felix at the Nice airport with Char and Cecile was up on my site but I just noticed I forgot to put a link to it on the right page. so I've fixed it now and you can see it there. I believe it is definitely Felix.

oops, just noticed tbhrc already posted the pics from hola! the ones at my site are the same. sorry.

Last edited:
Bob Sacamano i read somewhere that charlotte is like 5'3-5'4, she usually wears 2-3 inch heels in official functions, making her 5'5-5'6, which makes sense because her mother caroline is 5'7 and charlotte is shorter that her.
oh and i think this year brazil will win the world cup simply because there the best, but i bet germany will come very close

acid_rain3075 said:
I'd say she was at least between 5'4 - 5'6 but not 5'3

Yes, Charlotte is definitely taller than 5'4, but no taller than 5'7. 5'7 is a generous estimate because I believe she is 5'6 but I grant an inch additional considering that she is now four years older than she was at the time I decided she was 5'6.

I'd say Charlotte is about the same height as her mother now it defintlry looks like it, cause when they were on vacation this summerthey wee both wearing flat flip flops and standing next to each other they were the same height. Because Caroline is about 5'8 to 5'9 which is what i red several times and what other people under the royal forums here said and for your European viewers thats 1,73,1,75 cm.

Bonjour!

As being a new poster although i'm member at the forums from August i want to say hello to everyone here..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom