Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 16 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's a new pic of her but I got no idea where it has been taken!

9077.jpg

maybe from MIuMiu. on the pictures at style.com you can see that there are chairs with golden legs. the chair next to charlotte on the pictures is golden, too.
IMO she looks "posing" on that picture. She usually doesn't look like that even when she's "posing". but very beautiful!

thanks for that picture!!!

you're welcome! I think it's miu miu too after I've seen other pics

ive heard charlotte is a very nice girl. very sweet and very down to earth. so Im going with that opinion

another one! that was on vogue's site

30_f.jpg

SHE'S STILL ALIVE!

I'm relieved.

:p

great pics. i hope there are more out there so i can see her from top to bottom

cath85 said:
here's the article in Italian. I only understand a few words so if anyone understands Italian it would be cool if you could translate the passage concerning char! thanks :)
http://www.corriere.it/Primo_Piano/Cronache/2006/03_Marzo/06/moda.shtml

Wow! well, most of the article is discussing the fashion show (Valentino, it seems) and there is a direct quote from Charlotte herself (the first I've ever seen!) She says her favorite type of outfit is "pants and short jacket", as it says "comments one Charlotte Casiraghi"! Maybe I mistranslated but I think I got the idea.

^though my italian is very poor, I'd say it was MiuMIu. Valentino is just mentioned. The article also mentions her shoes.
but please correct me, if I'm wrong.:eek:

From the Miu Miu fashion show.
r0ytev.jpg

Mrs.Smith said:
^though my italian is very poor, I'd say it was MiuMIu. Valentino is just mentioned. The article also mentions her shoes.
but please correct me, if I'm wrong.:eek:

I understood that too about the shoes :) if anyone could give the description in English :cool:

finally....a picture~!! She looks so beautiful but I would never ever wear a silver jacket/blazer. I guess that means the 80's are coming back :p just kitting

Oh, by the way. She's worn those hoop earrings or a pair of very similar ones before.

Her necklace is cool. The jacket is interesting, she's smokin'!

miau said:
Oh, by the way. She's worn those hoop earrings or a pair of very similar ones before.

Her necklace is cool. The jacket is interesting, she's smokin'!
How do u know she's smoking?

Oh no, I didn't mean that she's smoking. :D I meant that she's smokin' hot!

miau said:
I can't open that link!

it doesn't work anymore I don't know why. but it was actually the same pic carlos posted ;)

I´m so glad to see Char pics! She looks beautiful

Carlos said:
From the Miu Miu fashion show.
r0ytev.jpg
She looks so much more like her mother in this newest pic. I mean she's always looked like her mother very,very much just that as she grows older she even looks like her mother more and more.:) :D

She looks great, except the earrings, I don't like them very much!

initially (from the other pic) i didn't like her jacket,but with this other pic, i can see how it actually works allright with the black.

i don't like her earrings too.

Charlotte is a real beauty, she looks so much like her mother, its incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom