Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loveless said:
what if suddenly charlotte shapes her eyebrow like that, would you like her less? probably not, because the intrigue of being the daughter of a princess is still there. :p it's just obssession, but i'm pretty sure there are beautiful women in different races in your normal daily life, non-royal, who is more beautiful than charlotte. Indeed Charlotte is stunningly beautiful and gorgeous in her own right (hopefully people see her as a beautiful normal individual, not because she's a "princess")

a life of a royal can be a lonely one, a beautiful royal even a lonelier one. People always percieve them as something they'd imagine a person that stature should be. Also, you don't even know if they like you for your money, your beautiful looks (throphy), or for the person you are (entire package).
No I wouldn't like her less at all. Yes course there are Beautiful women in all the races of the world. I'm saying in just my opinion that Charlotte is one of the most outstandingly Beautiful women I have ever seen but if she werent "famous" as a royal at all just a regular eveyday person like me and I saw in my class at school or in the grocery store in the neighborhood I live in would say in my mind wow is she gorgeous she should be a model , I would always keep that image of her in my mind and say in my mind she is such a Great Beauty. Also for me every women looks different from her and cannot compare to her except her mother and Angelina Jolie she looks alot like them a combination of both and Stefano and a touch of Grace in physical apperence, thats what makes Charlotte. Anyway back to the point. I know most people probably hopefully not me that they just envy them of their looks and money. But they have more to them than that I know. They have values class,education, kidness, discentsee (excuse my spelling), and being helpful organizing evnts and balls for charitites. Many of them go to third world countries and help them bring them food water comfort them laugh play with them. Most of them when they go to those countries they pay thousands of dollars to save theirs lives. When they do that they get a sense of warmness love and being proud inside. I very much look up to them and respect the royalty for that. I defitley plan to do that soon I want to help those people. They're normal like us to in which they take their kids to school, make breakfast teach their kids lessons do their own shopping and many times cooking and more.So yes I do look up to the royalty in that way as well.:) :) :) :D :D :D :p

Last edited:
Ava Elizabeth said:
I truly appreciate your opinions De La Cruz, but could you please drop the CAPS LOCK?? It is a bit annoying to read.
Thanks for appreciating my opinions. Yes I did drop the caps lock.:) :)

Newscom/Sipa

Charlotte Casiraghi a l'inauguration de l'exposition "Pierre Bonnard" au musee d'art moderne de Paris PARIS: 02-02-2006

n3n4ns.jpg
n3n4oi.jpg
n3n4ox.jpg
n3n4pd.jpg
n3n4si.jpg
n3n4t1.jpg
n3n4tg.jpg
n3n4ua.jpg
n3n4uo.jpg
n3n4v5.jpg

Maybe michelle or sebastian will post the bigger versions...

Thanks for the pictures tbhrc! And please someone post the larger sized pictures! Please :) ;)

Here you go ...
... Charlotte attending the inauguration of 'Pierre Bonnard' :

n3p8o1.jpg
n3p8qu.jpg
n3p8vr.jpg
n3p8xw.jpg
n3p940.jpg
n3pteq.jpg
n3ptgp.jpg

(sipa)

She looks beautiful (go figure) she's been making a lot of public appearancees lately!! Maybe she's coming out FINALLY!! Almost time for the annual ski trip!! WOO HOO

Thanks for the pictures!

also... she's loving her fur right now huh?? are her fingernails painted black? i haven't painted my fingernails black in ages....

Yeah, I was wondering about that fur too, she might want to watch out for PETA on that one.

Great, beautiful, very cute new pictures of Char Tbhrc. Wow just taken yesterday, that was fast those paparazzi had them printed fast!!!

Last edited:
I am absolutely positive that fur collar is the same one Char wore to GP d'Amerique 2003 (if I'm not mistaken for the year) and at the streets of Paris where she was browsing some stuff, magazines and such, in 2004... :)

Just wondering... What could that violet thing be, near her collar, seen in some of the photos? Could it be the collar of a button-up shirt? If so, she has certainly taken to using more color! That's great, what do you guys think?

miau said:
I am absolutely positive that fur collar is the same one Char wore to GP d'Amerique 2003 (if I'm not mistaken for the year) and at the streets of Paris where she was browsing some stuff, magazines and such, in 2004... :)

i thought the exact same thing when i saw it!

IT LOOKS LIKE CHARLOTTE IS FINALLY BECOMING A REAL WOMEN IN HER FIGURE, BEFORE IT WAS OF A PREPUBESCENT GIRL. YOU CAN'T TELL IN THESE RECEENT PICTURES TAKEN OF HER YESTERDAY BUT OF THE OTHER ONES LIKE OVER THE SUMMER AND THE MONACO NATIONAL ENTHRONMENT , JUST LAST WEEK AND THE WEEK BEFORE THAT WHEN SHE WAS AT A RESTAURANT WITH HER FRIEND EUGINE , THE ONE ON 1/26/O6 WITH PIERRE AND ANDREA ALSO YOU COULD TELL. WOW SHE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER AND HEALTHIER. BEFORE SHE WAS JUST A PENCIL THIN STICK STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN NOW SHE HAS A REAL WOMENS BODY OR IS STILL DEVELOPING IT. YAAAAAAA!!! now she has the body of jlo or Ssophia Loren guys will find her much sexxxier and beautiful and girls like me will look up and see her as a role model because she has a figure like a real women!!!

Here are 3 more "bigger" pictures of Charlotte. (2-2-2006) from sipa.

n4wkjt.jpg

n4wkn4.jpg

n4wkya.jpg

Felix

Where is Felix ????????????

Did they split up????????

Any information ??????

miau said:

yay, I love it when Char recycles her wardrobe. Although I admit I'm a little tired of the beige or light brown scarf.... that one has been recycled a bit much, but I guess it's one of her favorite things, so if it makes her happy stuffing it in her bags, far be from me to tell her to stop. happiness is good, so... I also think Andrea recycled something at the chopard party. That suede jacket. It seems like the one he wore at that Paris art dinner thing he and Tatiana attended. Was it last december?

Oh, and the purse Char had at the art museum inaugeration/reopening. Think it's the same purse she toted in 2003 at the letter-receiving (September 2003/fontainebleau castle)?

Last edited:
Thank you for the pics, tbhrc, Michelle and Townsend!
Charlotte looks so natural, very lovely!

CasiraghiTrio said:
Oh, and the purse Char had at the art museum inaugeration/reopening. Think it's the same purse she toted in 2003 at the letter-receiving (September 2003/fontainebleau castle)?

I thought the same!
and she was wearing similar pants some years ago at some horse riding event... I don't really remember but we could see her on the pics with val and she was wearing sth gray with it! but it would surprise me if it were the same pants she's certainly become a bit taller in the meantime...

I absoulutley love Charlotte she's a beauty role model. Even more now cause she's built like a real women, before prepubescent girl. She's lovley in the super new photos!!!

she looks great, love her eyebrows. hate her jacket and pants.

She looks beautiful, as usual. Not as huge fan of her outfit. kittencrews is right, it's almost time for the annual ski trip. Woo!

She's been out in the spotlight lately...go Charlotte!

Thanks for all the great photos.

Thanx for the pix. I don't like what she's wearing though - the jackets ok, but the trousers and shoes i don't like them. Char looks amazing without make up - such good skin.

I really hope it's not real fur. Go to www.peta.org if you want to get educated about how fur is gotten from animals, and I can tell you it's not pretty...
I really hope she is smart enough not to use real fur, else I'm afraid I'm not going to be a fan of hers much longer. Besides they can make fake-fur things that resembles fur so much, but without the animal suffering.

Last edited:
OMG, I can't believe we have PETA supporters here.

For your information, PETA is a terrorist group and wearing fur is what people call, FASHION.

;)

charlotte went to a chopard fashion show, which was written about in hello! magazine... are there any pics avaliable online yet?

anna

marina18 said:
I really hope it's not real fur. Go to www.peta.org if you want to get educated about how fur is gotten from animals, and I can tell you it's not pretty...
I really hope she is smart enough not to use real fur, else I'm afraid I'm not going to be a fan of hers much longer. Besides they can make fake-fur things that resembles fur so much, but without the animal suffering.

If it's real fur, it could very well be that the collar is an old piece of her mother's. Of course, I don't support animal suffering, but old furs should in my opinion be used and not thrown to waste. I for one sometimes use this fur coat that used to belong to my grandmother.

Then again, if an animal (for example a sheep) is to be used for food, it's only natural that everything about the animal is put into use. The industrial aspect of raising animals for their furs is wrong, in my opinion. If the animal has had a good life and it has been treated well during its life (as an individual), it's much more ethical. Just my honest opinion.

miau said:
If it's real fur, it could very well be that the collar is an old piece of her mother's. Of course, I don't support animal suffering, but old furs should in my opinion be used and not thrown to waste. I for one sometimes use this fur coat that used to belong to my grandmother.

Then again, if an animal (for example a sheep) is to be used for food, it's only natural that everything about the animal is put into use. The industrial aspect of raising animals for their furs is wrong, in my opinion. If the animal has had a good life and it has been treated well during its life (as an individual), it's much more ethical. Just my honest opinion.

I agree with you Miau, but I think this issue is not only very off topic, but also potentially critical as people tend to feel very strongly about animals, fur, etc...I suggest to drop it.

Kisses

moby said:
she looks great, love her eyebrows. hate her jacket and pants.

I hate the pants too. the jacket is not that bad but the whole outfit doesn´t match.
however she is looking great. her skin is perfect. gosh i wish i was so beautiful:)

Thanks for the pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom