Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hillary_nugent said:
one more thing, in the video was that Valentine on one of the horses? ^^

Yes it was. Cool Video!!!!

i wish trolling will stop! or at least for somebody to make a half-way decent troll...because seriously, what some people here are trying to do offends me...because he/she is insulting the intelligence of the boardies! :eek:

De La Cruza said:
Charlottes astrological sign is Leo the lion they are the leaders being popular and leo is also a better looking sign. They often resemble a lion or cat ,alot of them have thick wavy hair that they just brush back not in any particular style just let the wind take their hair flowing carefree like a cat and lions it is chesnut, red, reddish blonde color Charlottes is that being chesnut brown and thick carefree style she lets the wind take it away. They're personality is they really love animals and little children and their very generous they don't belive in mean spiritedness, their kind. They're very talented. Char defintley seems that way too. They often walk like a lion serene highness holding their head high as they walk being very proud of themselves they walk like the cat the mighty king ruler the leader of them of the jungle. They take often long proud slow strides when they walk. They seldom walk or talk fast unless theres a Gemini or Aries ascendent. There are two Leos the exuberent talkative ruler leader then the shy ruler leader. Charlotte is defintley the shy ruler leader one. They often have a reddish rosy warm afterglow glowing skin energy about them on their face after something they have done thats proud, don't mistake this blushing or embarssement its far from that. Leos are the proud and generous kind leaders the Big Cat of the jungle the leaders.

My friend, who is an astrologer, says:

The Sun Sign: Describes a person's core self. It represents their character and creative drive.

The Moon Sign: Describes feelings and reactions; how a person likes to establish routines and their physical and emotional sensitivity.

The First House: It is the home of the the ascendant sign. The sign and planets in this house describes the very first impression a person makes on other people and their physical appearance.

Charlotte Casiraghi Brief Interpretation:

Astrology Chart: http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/2865/17kk.gif

The Sun in Leo: She possesses a good nature that is very generous, allowing her to attract many friends and followers. She can easily become a natural leader because of her demeanor and because she is ambitious, determined, and highly industrious. Self-assurance and dignity are very strong in her nature. Her magnetic personality lets her sell herself or her ideas easily, and her persistence at doing so further enhances her leadership potential. She is at her best when placed in charge of a large scheme, for she is truly a fine organizer.

The Moon in Cancer: Her highly sensitive nature can be a positive or a negative; on the positive side, she is no doubt very intuitive; on the negative side, she is moody and subject to emotional upsets. This thin-skinned attitude toward outside influences causes her to pick up negative vibrations from others. She is frequently moody and prone to having problems in personal relationships. Often, she wears her heart on her sleeve, but may have a habit of hiding her true feelings and strong emotions under a rather hard shell. She has [SIZE=-1]an especially strong love of home and family, and she [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]staunchly protects her personal security.[/SIZE]

The First House Has Capricorn Ascendant: Success-oriented, practical, serious, stern, and status-aware. In her everyday activities, she is inclined to be reserved, conservative, practical, and very down-to-earth. Appearance-wise, it's probable that she will have a wiry body; seldom is excess weight a problem at any time in her life. Her skin color might be somewhat darker than other members of her own family. It's probable that she will mature rather early and may appear somewhat older than she actually is the first half of her life; but once she gets into her thirties she may seem to appear more youthful--or at leaste not seem to age very much more.

The First House Has Mars Close to the Ascendant: This gives her lots of energy and a direct way of expressing it. She is likely to be very passionate and initiate activities. Her true nature will be courageous, even fearless at times, but she watch that she doesn't dominate others; she has leadership tendencies, but may lack direction. Appearance-wise, it makes her muscular without adding flesh.

The First House Has Neptune Close to the Ascendant: She is like a psychic sponge, soaking up the vibrations around her. This sensitivity makes her particularly vulnerable to drugs or alcohol, and she of all people should stay away from imbibing if she finds herself surrounded by these vices. She is likely to confuse and fascinate people. Whatever her talents or ambitions, she must make sure to developes them to her full potential; she should not take the easy way out, as the darker, escapist notions of this position can be powerful forces on her personality. Appearance-wise, she has a hypnotic quality about her and is very striking. The planet Neptune close to the ascendant traditionally gives an individual dreamy watery eyes and long, thick lashes. The mouth and lips are soft and delicate; the nose small and well formed.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the astrological profile very much. That was fun. I don't place much stock in astrology, but it is fun, I have to admit. In regards to Charlotte, some of it makes sense, but some of it is no-brainer.

I am studying a bit of astrology, myself. Charlotte has three planets in the Seventh House, so partnership and marriage

is very important to her. Having the Moon in the Seventh House is a good indication that she will marry at a young age.

Last edited:
Charlotte de Monaco assiste au defile Chopard a l'Hotel Westin qui sera suivi d'une soiree en l'honneur de la nouvelle campagne publicitaire de la marque dont Eva Herzigova est le Top Model. Paris, FRANCE-26/01/2006.

Source:Newscom
mmfrxe.jpg

mmftrk.jpg

I Will Look For More Pics .

Charlotte was there with Andrea, Pierre and Tatiana. Eugenie was there too, with Loulou de la Falaise. Loulou has been said to have made at least one dress for Char.

Thanx for posting, pics, RADKER and miau for additional info!;)

Charlotte looks great! Like her outfit!

thanx for the pics. charlotte looks great as always. i don't like it sometimes when charlotte puts her hair up when she goes to an event and then puts it back down that same event. she should just find one style and stick with it for the evening. ;)

I've noticed . . .

you see quite of few pictures of Charlotte and Andrea at the same events, but you seldom see Pierre at events (other than official functions) with either of them.

Pierre attended this Chopard party with Andrea & Charlotte. you can see pictures of him on Andrea's thread.

She looks beautiful thanks for the pics!
Hey the pics are taken on the same place? becouse i think that she is wearing different outfits and hairstyles...and i don´t like the first outfit at all

Aww She's The Most Beautiful Burnette I've Ever Seen Those New Pictures Are Lovley!!!

The second pic with the open hair is one of the most beautiful pics I have ever seen of Charlotte. She is stunningly beautiful.

I don't think . . .

I've seen anyone take as beautiful pictures as Charlotte Casiraghi! She looks different in all of them. Absolutely stunning!

Charlotte Needs To Do Something With THose Eyebrows Of Hers Yes I Know They Look Natural And It Dosen't Look Good To Have It To A Extreme When Plucking Them But Thick Eyebrows Only Look Good If Their Plucked Their Nicely Hers Are A Little To Shaggy And Unkempt Very Thick And Heavy Needs To Have More Shape To Them Pronto!!! Her Mama Caroline Better Teach Her Something About Eyebrow Grooming, Because When She Was Charlotte's Age Abnd Still Does You Could Defintley See She Had Her Plucked And Always Does Even Today Very Well Nicley Very Neat Plucked Waxed Eyebrows. Caroline You Better Take Charlotte To Get Her Eyebrows Plucked And Waxed Or Teach HER YOURSELF HOW TO MAKE HER EYEBROWS MORE KEMPT LESS SHAGGY IF SHE ALREADY DOES SHAPE AND PLUCK THEM HERSELF YOU BETTER TELL HER SHE NEEDS TO DO A BETTER JOB OF IT AND SHOW HER HOW TO DO IT MUCH BETTTER!!!

Last edited:
Paula** said:
I think her eyebrows are beautiful

I second that - I hate the over-plucked, perfect look of many celebrities. Charlotte is so naturally beautiful, she needs no help!;)

Horseygal said:
I second that - I hate the over-plucked, perfect look of many celebrities. Charlotte is so naturally beautiful, she needs no help!;)
YEAH I AGREE BUT WHAT I REALLY MEANT WAS HER EYEBROWS JUST NEED TO BE SHAPED A LITTLE BIT BETTER JUST A TEE BIT SHAGGY THEN SHE WOULD BE OK WELL SHE IS SO NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL HER EYEBROWS REALLY DON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT I HATE THE OVERPLUCKED LOOKED OF SO MANY CELELBRITY'S ABSOULOUTLEY ITS UGLY CHARLOTTES IS WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL ALWAYS. I WAS JUST SEEING THAT HER EYEBROWS ARE VERY THICK AND JUST A LITTLE BIT UNSHAPED SHAGGY JUST A TINY BIT BUT SHE CAN GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE SHE IS VERY NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNG.:) ;) :D

De La Cruza said:
YEAH I AGREE BUT WHAT I REALLY MEANT WAS HER EYEBROWS JUST NEED TO BE SHAPED A LITTLE BIT BETTER JUST A TEE BIT SHAGGY THEN SHE WOULD BE OK WELL SHE IS SO NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL HER EYEBROWS REALLY DON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT I HATE THE OVERPLUCKED LOOKED OF SO MANY CELELBRITY'S ABSOULOUTLEY ITS UGLY CHARLOTTES IS WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL ALWAYS. I WAS JUST SEEING THAT HER EYEBROWS ARE VERY THICK AND JUST A LITTLE BIT UNSHAPED SHAGGY JUST A TINY BIT BUT SHE CAN GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE SHE IS VERY NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNG.:) ;) :D

Don't forget, the natural way your brow falls makes you look younger. Think about pictures from your childhood - then, look at celebrities with surprised, overplucked look - they look older (sometimes) than they are; too polished. Her mother also has a more natural look, and she's beautiful, too.

Horseygal said:
Don't forget, the natural way your brow falls makes you look younger. Think about pictures from your childhood - then, look at celebrities with surprised, overplucked look - they look older (sometimes) than they are; too polished. Her mother also has a more natural look, and she's beautiful, too.
YES THEY SURE DO LOOK ALOT OLDER. I'M GLAD THAT SHE DOSEN'T HAVE HER EYEBROWS LIKE THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WHY I SAID THAT ABOUT HER EYEBROWS BECAUSE THEY LOOK JUST SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL THE WAY THEY ARE. I HOPE SHE'LL NEVER HAVE THAT EXTREME EYEBROW LOOK THESE DAY NOW THATS SIMPLY UGLY!!! YOUR RIGHT SHE'S FINE THE WAY SHE IS SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOUNG CAUCASION WOMEN IN THE WORLD. WELL NO SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN OUT OF ALL RACES IN THE WORLD!!!;) :) :D

Last edited:
De La Cruza said:
YES THEY SURE DO LOOK ALOT OLDER. I'M GLAD THAT SHE DOSEN'T HAVE HER EYEBROWS LIKE THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WHY I SAID THAT ABOUT HER EYEBROWS BECAUSE THEY LOOK JUST SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL THE WAY THEY ARE. I HOPE SHE'LL NEVER HAVE THAT EXTREME EYEBROW LOOK THESE DAY NOW THATS SIMPLY UGLY!!! YOUR RIGHT SHE'S FINE THE WAY SHE IS SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOUNG CAUCASION WOMEN IN THE WORLD. WELL NO SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN OUT OF ALL RACES IN THE WORLD!!!;) :) :D

what if suddenly charlotte shapes her eyebrow like that, would you like her less? probably not, because the intrigue of being the daughter of a princess is still there. :p it's just obssession, but i'm pretty sure there are beautiful women in different races in your normal daily life, non-royal, who is more beautiful than charlotte. Indeed Charlotte is stunningly beautiful and gorgeous in her own right (hopefully people see her as a beautiful normal individual, not because she's a "princess")

a life of a royal can be a lonely one, a beautiful royal even a lonelier one. People always percieve them as something they'd imagine a person that stature should be. Also, you don't even know if they like you for your money, your beautiful looks (throphy), or for the person you are (entire package).

Last edited:
I truly appreciate your opinions De La Cruz, but could you please drop the CAPS LOCK?? It is a bit annoying to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom