Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see the Jessica Alba or Adriana Lima resemblance, although both of them are gorgeous and so is Char; they don't look alike. I can see the comparison to Angelina Jolie sometimes. But I think Charlotte looks very unique.

Thank you for your opinions. Other people are still free free and very Welcome to drop your Opinions. Thanks. I would appreciate that very much.

De La Cruza said:
Thank you for your opinions. Other people are still free free and very Welcome to drop your Opinions. Thanks. I would appreciate that very much.

you give 16 year olds a bad name. and yes i just used a bon jovi song against you.

Does anyone know if Charlotte will ever do any horse competions again?

kaydura0717 said:
Does anyone know if Charlotte will ever do any horse competions again?

she hasn't been around horses for some time, but i hope she starts competing again.

and omg i guess it's because i'm a groupie but i find it so funny that i used a bon jovi song in the comment above yours and that you are from where Jon was born. lucky!

Tutú said:
I don't think she resembles any of those two models. Not at all. Well, this Adriana Lima seems to keep her mouth half open all the time, like Charlotte used to do some years ago, but that's all!;)
And about the trip. School does not start again until next monday, so she is probably still at Zurs because they usually stay there for more than a week, but it could be that she got back to Paris earlier, since she's got a very difficult and important exam this summer, so she probably has some work to do.

Judging from the past, they seem to stay in Zurs for the whole month of February. four weeks, or maybe three and a half weeks. The paparazzi usually take pictures on the 2nd or 3rd of the month, or else very late in the month, like the 26th or something around there. sometimes they get pics in the middle of the month, but it always seems to be the whole month that the family are there. I know they stay in that hotel, I forget the name, but I wonder if they have some sort of top-floor or 2-level suite reserved for them, like "the Hanover suite" and it has all of their personal furnishings, all ready for them when they arrive.

I don't really know which Dialect she uses, but she is strikingly beautiful.

Any new/more photos from Charlotte on the Zurs ski trip from this year?

lafleur said:
anything new with charlotte? i wish we could see more pictures of her walking around paris, like the ones with caroline in front of le bon marche.

Yes, I also like these pics best. Apart from the fact that I love Paris as a city...it would be so exciting to meet Charlotte by chance in a supermarket or a cafe :)

Charlotte should do some wild clubbing dancing in the night life clubs like her mother did when she was Charlotte's age. But no getting drunk or doing drugs.

De La Cruza said:
Charlotte should do some wild clubbing dancing in the night life clubs like her mother did when she was Charlotte's age. But no getting drunk or doing drugs.

Everybody should get drunk from time to time!

yes :) she is better than her mother in this age.charlotte would be the perfect daughter of her grandparents lol

...I definitely think, it is something great, something special about her, that she acts not the way her mother did. She seems to be so mature, which is part of her natural beauty.
By the way...hallo ! Im new at this forum.
Some days ago, i didnt know anything about charlotte, and now, after i kept spending the last 2 days reading nearly every article in this forum, i can say that i really adore her as a "princess" and as a women, I adore her stile, her beaty, her charisma, absolutely everything.
Thats the reason, why i joined this forum :D
Greetz, prana

prana said:
...I definitely think, it is something great, something special about her, that she acts not the way her mother did. She seems to be so mature, which is part of her natural beauty.
By the way...hallo ! Im new at this forum.
Some days ago, i didnt know anything about charlotte, and now, after i kept spending the last 2 days reading nearly every article in this forum, i can say that i really adore her as a "princess" and as a women, I adore her stile, her beaty, her charisma, absolutely everything.
Thats the reason, why i joined this forum :D
Greetz, prana
Well, welcome Prana!:D And I have to say I agree with you! Personally I would hate if she did something stupid like going wild at some club! I don't like the way Caroline acted when she was Charlotte age! Its unnecessary and stupid! But I think Caroline tried to raise Charlotte in a way thats like "do as I say, not as I do!" I mean, does that make sense? I don't know maybe it's just me!:D :p :rolleyes:

Tutú said:
Everybody should get drunk from time to time!
No not ahh. I'm 17 I have never been drunk or high what do you call that. Anyway its not good for your health its not fun its just plain stupid. I have never done drugs or alchol I'm probably the have the cleanest body out of all the people in this forum. Anyway I'm off topic. I'm just trying to say I'm glad Charlotte hasn't gone wild and partyed and did the nightlife and drugs that her mother did when she was Charlotte's age. I don't know why I said that I was just trying to be funny,ridiculously stupidly funny when I said Charlotte should do some wild partying and clubbing like Caroline did when she was Charlotte's age. I hope Charlotte never gets into that like her mother did. She's not that kind of wild "bad girl" party image like her mother and even her aunt was. She seems (and I hope she is) sweet shy watchful cool chic funny mysterious, quiet, kind. I know she would never do that.:)

I believe one of the reasons Char doesn't act wild is because she has a liberal mom. I remember reading somewhere around here an interview with Caro where she said that the reason or a part of it why she acted so rebelious was because her mom was quite strict. And from the pictures and stories from this forum Caroline doesnt seem like that type of mom. She probably recognized her mom's mistakes and what made her act that way, so she doesn't want to be like that toward Char. She gives her freedom so Char doesn't have the reason to act rebelious. Just my opinion.

^IMO too much freedom isn't good, too. but that's off - topic, sorry:eek:

^^^That depends on what your definition of freedom is. I didn't mean anything like - do whatever you want I don't care, but parents shoul realize that every child has an unique personality. But there are a lot of parents out there who want to see themselves in their kids and want to make up for their mistakes throug them. So I think that if you ever restrict your kids in doing something ( I think I said it right ) you shoul have real arguments for it and explain why. That phrase - because I said so - never did anything good. Beside that I think you should let your kids develop their own personality!

De La Cruza said:
No not ahh. I'm 17 I have never been drunk or high what do you call that. Anyway its not good for your health its not fun its just plain stupid. I have never done drugs or alchol I'm probably the have the cleanest body out of all the people in this forum. Anyway I'm off topic. I'm just trying to say I'm glad Charlotte hasn't gone wild and partyed and did the nightlife and drugs that her mother did when she was Charlotte's age. I don't know why I said that I was just trying to be funny,ridiculously stupidly funny when I said Charlotte should do some wild partying and clubbing like Caroline did when she was Charlotte's age. I hope Charlotte never gets into that like her mother did. She's not that kind of wild "bad girl" party image like her mother and even her aunt was. She seems (and I hope she is) sweet shy watchful cool chic funny mysterious, quiet, kind. I know she would never do that.:)

Well, I feel really sorry for the girl myself if at nearly 20 she doesn't know what it is to have a wild night. But I don't think it is true. Journalists have reported that since she was 15 she had huge fights with caro because she wanted to go out with Andrea and his friends all night during the summer holidays and her mother did not allow her to, and we have seen her smoking and having fun like a normal young person with her friends.
The fact that the cameras did not catch her does not mean that she does not act wild from time to time.
And Charlotte is not 17! She is an adult, nearly 20! I hope for her good mental health she does not have this kind of boring healthy life you talk about.

Last edited:
Tutú said:
Well, I feel really sorry for the girl myself if at nearly 20 she doesn't know what it is to have a wild night. But I don't think it is true. Journalists have reported that since she was 15 she had huge fights with caro because she wanted to go out with Andrea and his friends all night during the summer holidays and her mother did not allow her to, and we have seen her smoking and having fun like a normal young person with her friends.
The fact that the cameras did not catch her does not mean that she does not act wild from time to time.
And Charlotte is not 17! She is an adult, nearly 20! I hope for her good mental health she does not have this kind of boring healthy life you talk about.

You cannot decide for someone else what's a healthy lifestyle and what not, you can't set a norm. Because YOU like to have wild nights out, doesn't mean everyone does. I've never been wild, but I certainly don't consider myself boring or whatever, it just doesn't suit me, and I think neither Charlotte. I just enjoy other things in life, things that seem more valuable to me.

Tutú said:

hmmm... i'm sure some people see having a healthy life as boring, uneventful and all that but we don't really know if charlotte herself sees it this way. maybe she's one of those ambitious, driven type whose mind is set on what or who she wants to be in the future and that's why she chooses to lead such a seemingly tame life--to keep herself focused. or perhaps she's just one of those who don't find excessive partying, getting drunk, clubbing 24/7 as "fun," in which case then, there's no imminent danger to her mental health at all.

in my own opinion though, i would hardly believe that she hasn't actually lost control in all her near twenty years. it's a possibility but come on, she has an active social life, lots of friends, she has the means, and she's in paris! :D but the thing is, there hasn't been any photographic evidence of it yet, which indicates that either it happens only very rarely, or she knows when, where, and whom to do it with--both spelling excellent judgment, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom