Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 43: August 2018 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it confirmed that his name is in fact Balthazar?

Point de Vue will sell it better than a front picture of Queen Sofia of Spain . Sad

Is it confirmed that his name is in fact Balthazar?

It will not be confirmed officially. He is not a royal, only a member of the family.
Unless it is a nickname, friends of the couple said he is called Balthazar.

German BUNTE is suggesting that Balthazar will be baptized on the eve of his parents' religious wedding ceremony in Italy in the spring.

I don't know how reliable BUNTE is, but that is what Andrea and Tatiana did with Sacha before their Swiss ceremony.

That's a lovely photo of Princess Caroline and Carole Bouquet on the PdV cover.

ETA: capri, the actual PdV article is not available to be read online but the letters to the editor are..and there is a LOT of complaining that Meghan Sussex got last week's cover over Eugenie's wedding!

Last edited:
Caroline and Carole were never seen to gether for the moment . Point de Vue did "a papier collé ".

Last edited:
:previous: I realize that, but I still think it's a nice cover photo.?

German BUNTE is suggesting that Balthazar will be baptized on the eve of his parents' religious wedding ceremony in Italy in the spring.

I don't know how reliable BUNTE is, but that is what Andrea and Tatiana did with Sacha before their Swiss ceremony.

That's a lovely photo of Princess Caroline and Carole Bouquet on the PdV cover.

ETA: capri, the actual PdV article is not available to be read online but the letters to the editor are..and there is a LOT of complaining that Meghan Sussex got last week's cover over Eugenie's wedding!

From what I've heard BUNTE is a gossip magazine, so not too reliable, though several sources seem to be saying that the baby's name is Balthazar so I'm taking that it is until we get an announcement from Caroline or Charlotte that confirms or denies this fact. For now I'm going to take the BUNTE article with a grain of salt.

Spanish Hola has the first photos of Charlotte and Dimitri pushing the new baby's pram - see the tiny photo on this week's cover ;)

** Hola cover **

Adorable the way Dimitri is smiling down at his little boy. I really would love to get a glimpse of him, but it will likely be a while.:whistling:

Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 43: August 2018 -

Dimitri and Charlotte both look so happy - they seem like a lovely couple.

Last edited:

Spanish Hola has the first photos of Charlotte and Dimitri pushing the new baby's pram - see the tiny photo on this week's cover ;)

** Hola cover **

Thank you, Iceflower! Is it possible, please, to see more pics from this mag?

:previous: capri, I read a translation of the story on another site. It says that Princess Caroline threw a childrens' Halloween party at the Palace. Charlotte and Dimitri came with the baby and brought Darya Rassam and Raphael with them.?

:previous: capri, I read a translation of the story on another site. It says that Princess Caroline threw a childrens' Halloween party at the Palace. Charlotte and Dimitri came with the baby and brought Darya Rassam and Raphael with them.?

Thank you, Moonmaiden23 :flowers:
Caroline should be very-very happy. This year ends very happily for her family. She deserves this!

Dimitri and Charlotte both look so happy - it wouldn't surprise me if they got engaged early next year, and perhaps even a wedding later on next year (though I think that if did get engaged next year they would more likely have a 2020 wedding). They seem like a lovely couple.

Aren't they already engaged (since about March?) and planning to get married next year - or are those just rumours?!

:previous: After Charlotte appeared with Dimitri at the 2018 Bal de la Rose with a spectacular diamond solitaire ring on her left hand ring finger, the word from the media is that they are indeed engaged. Charlotte has not removed the ring from her finger since, but there has been no formal confirmation of the engagement from either Princess Caroline or the Palais Princier.

Nor will there be, imo.;)

Thank you, Moonmaiden23 :flowers:
Caroline should be very-very happy. This year ends very happily for her family. She deserves this!

I guess she is very very happy. This year she got three grandchildren and a step-granddaughter. And a new step-grandchild is on the way. In this year she will need a very very big car for all the presents for christmas shopping.

What new step-grandchild is on the way?

Legossip-quoting this week's Paris Match-is stating that both little Darya Rassam and Raphael El Maleh were present at the birth of their baby brother on Oct 23rd.

By "present" I don't know if Paris Match means that the children were simply nearby at Roc Agel or at Clos St Pierre, or even in a suite elsewhere in the Maternity Princesse Grace..OR if they mean that the youngsters were actually in the delivery room.:ohmy:

I hope the answer is the former and not the latter. I happen to believe that a delivery birthing room is a bit too intense of an experience for some adults, let alone a 7 year old and a 4 year old.:ermm:

https://www.legossip.net/charlotte-casiraghi-etrange-son-fils-raphael-accouchement/334725/

Last edited:
Legossip-quoting this week's Paris Match-is stating that both little Darya Rassam and Raphael El Maleh were present at the birth of their baby brother on Oct 23rd.

By "present" I don't know if Paris Match means that the children were simply nearby at Roc Agel or at Clos St Pierre, or even in a suite elsewhere in the Maternity Princesse Grace..OR if they mean that the youngsters were actually in the delivery room.:ohmy:

I hope the answer is the former and not the latter. I happen to believe that a delivery birthing room is a bit too intense of an experience for some adults, let alone a 7 year old and a 4 year old.:ermm:

https://www.legossip.net/charlotte-casiraghi-etrange-son-fils-raphael-accouchement/334725/
I had the same reaction… I really hoped they were not in the delivery room !:eek:

For sure not. Even if it is not about the drastic screams and views it is surely about the comfort of work (at least moving in the room) of the medical staff.

:previous:I've heard and read about young children in delivery rooms before...some parents believe it will alleviate feelings of insecurity and sibling rivalry to bond with the newborn from the first moments.

But I just don't believe it's a great idea, for precisely the reasons you stated.

Last edited:
:previous: Thank you eya. I presume the little girl with them is Dimitri's daughter from his first wife? It's nice to see that she is as equally included in his new family as Raphael is. He seems like he'll be a caring and attentive father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom