Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 43: August 2018 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she is 7 year old Darya Rassam. She was also aboard the Pacha, cruising the Mediterranean with Princess Caroline last summer. Dimitri and Charlotte have made the blending of their respective families appear seamless.

Anyway all four of them look pretty bundled up...it must be chilly in Monaco right now.

And poor Charlotte looks like she hasn't slept in months!

Last edited:
NOV. 2 - Their first visit to the pedia at Pcs Grace Hospital
PIC

NOV. 3 - Charlotte, Dimitri, Darya had lunch in Hotel de Paris. Beatrice Borromeo was also there
PIC

:previous: How sweet...I really LOVE the photos of Dimitri holding Charlotte's dachsund Lolita in his arms as if she was a little baby!:lol:?

ETA: Paris Match reports that Darya and Raphael attended Princess Caroline's Halloween party this year as little vampires.:lol:

Last year in Los Angeles they were Batman and Wonder Woman.

Last edited:
That's a different nanny than the young woman who is always with Gabriel.

I think the nanny is the same one for baby India in the wedding of Pierre & Beatrice in 2015

Well no one is actually carrying him...he is in his pram. And the last time there was a sighting it was Dimitri who was pushing the pram.

Anyway I am sure Charlotte does her fair share of tending and carrying him. She's probably tired...at least she looks that way to me.:ermm:

Just because Charlotte has a nanny doesn't mean that she ignores Raphael and Balthasar. I'm sure she holds little Balthasar regularly (there have been a number of photos of her in the past holding Raphael when he was younger) and as Moonmaiden said, was probably just tired. I'm not a parent so I wouldn't know from personal experience but from looking after relatives' children, it must be exhausting having a four year old and a new baby to look after!

14 photo shots for this new baby !
I thought we would have seen more family pictures with the two families.
Carole Bouquet's other Sun, married to a Charlotte will have a baby too at this moment.

A first glimpse of baby Balthazar: Charlotte and her second son were pictured in Paris yesterday, December 20, according to the caption on their way to the paediatrician:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **

:previous: He has gotten so big in 6 weeks! And he seems to have dark chestnut hair, but not as much of it as I expected him to.

I can't wait to see his little face. But he will probably be in kindergarten by then.:sad:

hope it isn't true , being a new mom is so stressful, but least if it is she has her mother and nannies to help with the baby, a broken heart is another matter x

Hola are usually pretty reliable (even if they are calling her a princess) - they have good connections and sources but also hoping they have this wrong. Very sad if true.

Last edited:
(..)
I hoped see pictures of them at home with Princess Caroline and Carole Bouquet. Perhaps for his Baptism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
If true what a shame...seems she is not having a very happy domestic life. They looked pretty happy a few months ago.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom