Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 42: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to part 42 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi and her family.

You can find the old thread here:

** Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 41: January 2017 - December 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

Very sweet photo of father and sons.

Even with most of his face covered, you can see he has his mum's lips and pout! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks absolutely beautiful from the neck up in all of the photos, but that last picture?!

(..)

As always speculative comments have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

I dreamed last night that Charlotte and Felix have gotten back together... Yes, I know, 11 years have passed since they broke up... But... he was, hands down, her best boyfriend. If Vanessa Redgrave and Franco Nero can get back together after almost 40 years, why not Charlotte and Felix? :whistling: Andrea and Tatiana stuck together and he seems content now... Beatrice and Pierre - almost 10 years together, Louis and Marie maybe 6 years together already... Why not Charlotte? Why, why, why? World will be a better place...

Felix, If you read this... ;)

On January 18 the latest edition of the Philosophical Encounters of Monaco with the topic "Aesthetics of violence" took place at the Princess Grace Theatre in Monaco. Charlotte's introduction can be seen at the beginning of the video:

I dreamed last night that Charlotte and Felix have gotten back together... Yes, I know, 11 years have passed since they broke up... But... he was, hands down, her best boyfriend. If Vanessa Redgrave and Franco Nero can get back together after almost 40 years, why not Charlotte and Felix? :whistling: Andrea and Tatiana stuck together and he seems content now... Beatrice and Pierre - almost 10 years together, Louis and Marie maybe 6 years together already... Why not Charlotte? Why, why, why? World will be a better place...

Felix, If you read this... ;)

I don't know how the world would be a better place if she reconciled with Felix, her teen boyfriend.

In any case the point is moot...as of this morning she was still with uber sexy Dimitri. I saw photos of them at some airport somewhere.;)

Last edited:
I love trains but why didn't they fly? And what is going on in Belgium right now?

Charlotte has the best and most extensive collection of bags of anyone I can think of.?

Thanks for the photos eya...it's been a while since we have seen Dimitri and Charlotte out and about. I think Prince Christian's wedding in London in late November was the last time?

And Charlotte is smoking electronic cigarettes...which perhaps means she is trying to wean herself off of them?

Wishful thinking!;)

Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 42: January 2018 -

I love trains but why didn't they fly? And what is going on in Belgium right now?

Paris-Brussels is only 1h45 by TGV train.
I too wonder why they went to Belgium.

Hermes Birkin bag?

Pretty sure that's the largest-sized, slouchy Saint Laurent Sac de Jour bag.

Love that handbag, but pretty heavy. I definitely see Saint Laurent as more consistent with her style than Hermes though.

You might be right @moby, though it is very similar to Birkin
https://goo.gl/images/Lor6Ah
Since Grâce Kelly Hermes is a quite unavoidable choice for the Monaco ladies, Princess Caroline has very often worn Kelly bags, I presume her mum's collection.
I saw Charlotte only once with an Hermes bag, the Lindy model.

The slouchy Sac de Jour has indeed often been criticized as looking too much like a Birkin. :/ I think in general, Birkins are best suited for more mature crowd and that young women who use them look like they raided their mom's closet. I absolutely understand the appeal but find they are best suited to and look more organic on the arms of successful women in their 40s. But that's just me and I digress :D

I like Charlotte's bag choices because more often than not she uses unrecognizable brands but it also comes as a nice surprise when she wears high-end ones.

Thanks for the pictures!

I had missed her hair styled that way, she reminds me of her teenage and until 22 years old.
I like her style in those last pictures, and that long black coat is lovely! Could anyone please recognise what brand it is?

It's black, it's short. Meh.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom